Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131418 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXX Game Thread - DESPAIR!!! At Hope's Peak Academy!

...9 players who need sorting.

I'm extremely suspicious of a person potentially claiming a power role this early when they weren't particularly under threat of a lynch yet.

I am sorry I am late, things have been crazy, people keep on ordering things and I don't know what to do about it!!!!

Celeste, why are you voting for me? AM I NOT BEAUTIFUL ENOUGH FOR YOU? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????

((As an aside, I have been kinda busy so having a hard time keeping up to the game, sorry!))

It's very understandable, but I must keep it this vay to avoid dying

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Teruteru View Post
    I am sorry I am late, things have been crazy, people keep on ordering things and I don't know what to do about it!!!!

Celeste, why are you voting for me? AM I NOT BEAUTIFUL ENOUGH FOR YOU? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????

((As an aside, I have been kinda busy so having a hard time keeping up to the game, sorry!))
    It is reasonable to be busy: goodness knows how many royal appointments I have had this week, but when you are present Teruteru, it would be nice to hear what you have to say.

Now that you are here, what are your thoughts on today's actions so far? Who strikes you as suspicious?

I wrote the most incredible song today. It was about my plans to smite all my enemies. It has a catchy chorus about death and dismemberment. I will let you all hear it when I have emerged victorious.

Sorry I was down for a while, but I'm starving. I can't connect with the spirit realm on an empty stomach. A dude's gotta eat, and this bear is totally reminding me of Oreo cookies, but he won't let us!

Now we lost Mahiru. She seemed like a cool chic, too.

I don't wanna lynch anybody, but now we have to. The most suspish person I see is that Leon dude. Looks like I'm not the only one, either.Sorry bro, but I just don't approve of walking into a room and voting to kill someone without even a hello. Super bad vibes.

Byakuya seems to think he has a good reading on some people, so let's hear it. Watcha got, man?

You misunderstand me. I have no such thing as a power role. And yet I was gifted with a most peculiar PM this morning informing me that I had been blocked during the night. I figured it was all I could do to inform you of that fact. What you make of that is up to you.

So, Nekomaru.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Nekomaru View Post
    I never got a chance to vote yesterday because of real life stuff, however my vote was going to go and still will go to

##Vote: Leon

As I stated day one he opened with a vote, not even a hello. Then his second post was to point fingers. After that silence. It is My basis for this vote, it's not in stone and he can change my mind with how he acts.
    Could you explain something to me? Why is it that you're justifying this vote to us? I would think that normally you'd talk to the person themselves. Really you won't need to justify yourself to us like that unless Leon flips town upon lynch. It's almost as if you're already assuming that's what's going to happen.

Also, Chiaki, that's unusual for you. Why are you so quick to put a vote on Leon? I know Monokuma will kill us if we don't place a vote, but the end of the day is still a ways off and Leon hasn't even had the opportunity to speak up. Don't you think you're being a little hasty?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Yasuhiro View Post
    Byakuya seems to think he has a good reading on some people, so let's hear it. Watcha got, man?
    I started with a solid townread on Sonia, since she was the first to post game-related content with her question to Monobear about the godfather role. That shows a mindset of trying to solve the game early on.

Second townread on Leon was for opening up with a vote and trying to move us from the joking/roleplaying phase into playing Mafia. Making accusations and backing them up with a vote is a valid and effective method of scumhunting, and it was the first real scumhunting I've seen all game long. I will not be voting Leon today.

Scumreads:
    Chiaki for the cognitive dissonance at the 11th hour of Day One -- I'm not buying her copout, and
    Nekomaru because he's voting Leon for scumhunting. Who doesn't want us to scumhunt? Hint: It's a four-letter word starting with SCU and ending in M.

It changed to 9 people who need sorting after Sonia did the same thing as Nekomaru, but actively discouraging scumhunting is a stronger tell than trying to figure out the setup, so Sonia's slipped into my null, leaning scum pile. And now, so have you. Which means I probably have more scumreads than there are scum in the game.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

JUst a reminder that you need to use the ##Vote tag in order for the vote to be valid!

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

I am not trying to discourage anything, but I cannot help but think a single vote - no expository notes or comments in over a day's worth of time - is suspicious. He may have assisted the start of serious discussion in the first few hours of Day One, but he has certainly done nothing for me so far to suggest he is willing to carry on facilitating discussion.

As I said in my previous post, it is not an ideal vote by any means, and it is liable to change should someone else pique my interest. And I want to place my vote now in case a family - sorry, royal - emergency means I must leave the class trial for an indeterminate point in time. We are all busy with work and other duties, and if something happens I want to know I have placed a vote down so I do not breach Sir Monokuma's class rules.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

I'm still waiting for Leon to come and speak up again. Again, my reasons for being suspicious of him are minimal but I would like to have a vote in place in case I doze off again. I kind of get so wrapped up in my gaming that I forget to sleep sometimes and I forget what's going on around me.

Byakuya sure does seem to think those leaning against Leon are scum. I know it's easy to distrust each other at times like this but let's wait for Leon to speak up now and I will happily change my vote when he gives me the reason for his vote yesterday. Yes, Byakuya, you say it is scum hunting, but I do believe Leon can speak for himself?

Byakuya, all I'm gettin' from you is a bunch of nothing, man. Seems to me like your suspicious of anyone for anything. If that's all it takes to get on your list, then you'd have to put your name at the top of it. Your energy is like all mixed up. If you can't even read yourself, that's, like, hopeless for anyone else.

I'm all for getting to the bottom of whose rattin' us out to this stupid teddy bear, but you gotta have reasons. All Leon did was vote for someone cuz they'd barely posted. Then he's barely posted.

All I'm sayin' is that you stay quiet if you're tryin' to keep people from gettin' a read on you. If you're tryin' to keep people from gettin' a read on you, it's probably not for good reasons. Leon hasn't done anything besides try to lynch people with little to no explanation. That's not scumhunting, that's trying to make chaos.

[##Vote: Byakuya]

I'm with Yashuhiro, there's something shady about him. Not my only suspect, but he's top of the list for now.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Yasuhiro View Post
    Byakuya, all I'm gettin' from you is a bunch of nothing, man. Seems to me like your suspicious of anyone for anything. If that's all it takes to get on your list, then you'd have to put your name at the top of it. Your energy is like all mixed up. If you can't even read yourself, that's, like, hopeless for anyone else.

I'm all for getting to the bottom of whose rattin' us out to this stupid teddy bear, but you gotta have reasons. All Leon did was vote for someone cuz they'd barely posted. Then he's barely posted.

All I'm sayin' is that you stay quiet if you're tryin' to keep people from gettin' a read on you. If you're tryin' to keep people from gettin' a read on you, it's probably not for good reasons. Leon hasn't done anything besides try to lynch people with little to no explanation. That's not scumhunting, that's trying to make chaos.