Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXX Game Thread - DESPAIR!!! At Hope's Peak Academy!

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Okay well uhh feel free to off me then and lose another townie? Not like my ability is of any use anymore anyway, apparently x)

Ok I am home. Let's look at Gundham shall we?

Re reading the thread the end of his opening post caught my eye.
    "I shall eliminate the enemy post haste!"

I put this down as role playing but it stuck in my mind. Why not say Mafia, or Ultimate Despair?

Point 2 day one

Next he insists that a no lynch is the only play day one. He then doesn't vote.

Point 3 day 2

opens the day trying to get Nagito Lynched. Claims suspicions over Nagito saying he was roll blocked at night. Keeps his vote on him all day when it is obvious Nagito at this point is town. This is what sealed it for me especially after I found out Celeste was the goon of the operation.

He opened day two vote for Nagito because.... drum roll please...

He is the last member of Ultimate Despair and his Role was the Role Blocker! He guessed at night. Saw a positive response for a action blocked. Opened with a vote on a town power Role.

No death last last night due to 3 mafia.

The Godfather: Buyakya
    The Goon: Celeste
    The Roleblocker: Gundham (Uncomformed)

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Nekomaru View Post

I put this down as role playing but it stuck in my mind. Why not say Mafia, or Ultimate Despair?
    Yeah, he could have said 'antagonist', 'adversary', 'opponent', 'combatant', 'rival', 'nemesis', 'opposer', 'foe'. I mean, what was he thinking, using 'enemy'?

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Sonia is being pretty... sassy... today

Wow you're desperate aren't you?

Point 2 day one

Next he insists that a no lynch is the only play day one. He then doesn't vote.
    So because I didn't vote in a situation with a multi way tie when I'm not sure who the best candidate is but am quite sure someone will be lynched I must be scum? You're reaching. It was obvious that someone was most likely going to be lynched by end of day and I didn't feel one way or another about any of them. Honestly never expected the no lynch to end up going through.

Point 3 day 2

opens the day trying to get Nagito Lynched. Claims suspicions over Nagito saying he was roll blocked at night. Keeps his vote on him all day when it is obvious Nagito at this point is town. This is what sealed it for me especially after I found out Celeste was the goon of the operation.
    Until we got confirmation that Nagito was not just town but the doctor from the cop it wasn't obvious they were town day 2 at all. My suspicions against them weren't alleviated until much later and I only stopped voting them when better candidates arose. Namely when we'd confirmed two scum. Nagito said they were blocked but also claimed to have no power role. Vehemently claimed in fact. That was suspicious as hell to me. Still would be if we didn't get role confirmation later. It was and is extremely odd for a town to claim they were blocked but also claim no role that freaking early. I figured it was a silly attempt at a scum ploy. I'm glad I was wrong but I won't apologize for zoning in on odd behaviour.

As evidence goes I've got to be honest, your behaviour has been a lot more suspect in my eyes, but I'm biased.

My behaviour.

Tried to to kill a mafia day 2
    day three made a bad read and voted opposite of you.
    Now put evidence on the thread you in fact are the roll Blocker.

By all means if you think I am scum keep your vote up.
    I will flip Vanilla Town. Then all eyes will be on you.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Chiaki View Post
    Sonia is being pretty... sassy... today
    What up, bitches.

Also, is Sakura going to comment on anything today? I would like her input on Nekomaru and Gundham. I think Nekomaru is reaching though. You should never lead with your weakest argument.

I have had suspicions for awhile but I have never put it down on paper. This will change now:

[##Vote: Nekomaru]

Here's hoping.

I have shown me battling with scum and just about killing one. I laid my theory on Gundham out.

Honestly this isn't reaching. So far no one has even said why they are suspicious besides me making a bad read. Come up with something besides trying to save a scum, because at the point of my vote on that it was obvious he was going. I just voted who I thought was the real Cop in that case.

I have shown me battling with scum and just about killing one. I laid my theory on Gundham out.

Honestly this isn't reaching. So far no one has even said why they are suspicious besides me making a bad read. Come up with something besides trying to save a scum, because at the point of my vote on that it was obvious he was going. I just voted who I thought was the real Cop in that case.
    It was obvious he was going, therefore it didn't matter where your vote went? Votes always matter.

So what's everyone's plan in game when I flip town? Hope you guys have a plan B?

If you do flip student, then obviously Gundham becomes a major suspect in my opinion, though I am still not totally convinced by Chiaki's roleclaim as a student Cop. Lying is always easiest when most of it is true.

I know I will flip Town.

Known town are:
    Nagati
    Chiaki
    Yasuhiro

Most likely Town but unconfirmed:
    Sakura
    Sonia

Most likley Scum:
    Gundham

Honestly this is my list.

Gundham has had not once scum hunted but pointed fingers. Went after someone who is a known Town on day 2 and went as far as to argue him being roll blocked was suspicious of him being mafia. Also opened that vote on the day with the person who was blocked. Like I say Gundham is the last mafia and he is in the Role Blocker role. No death last night was due to him blocking instead of killing.

You are aware that voting for someone behaving suspiciously is scum hunting right?

Also, stop posting and driving! I know I'm trying to lynch you but I don't want you dead man.