Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21216171819202122

Thread: Mafia XXX Game Thread - DESPAIR!!! At Hope's Peak Academy!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Nagito View Post
    And just to answer your concern, Yasuhiro has testified to being blocked on Nights 2 and 3 and he's as close to truly confirmed Town as you're gonna get. Your scenario of the Mafia roleblocker being blocked by the Town roleblocker would require him to be the Mafia roleblocker, would it not?
    I'm thinkin' at this point that Kyoko just had the wrong vibe on me, and was the one blockin' me, y'know? I wasn't sure about her either, so we were takin' some friendly fire.

Could be a coincidence, but now that she's gone no one's been hasslin' me much.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

END OF CLASS TRIAL

And so, another class trial has come to an end! Let's see how nicely you cuties coordinated with each other!

Nekomaru - 2 (Chiaki, Gundham, Sonia, Yasuhiro)

Gundham - 1 (Nekomaru, Nagito)

Sakura did not cast a vote this time around! Not that it would change anything because of the rule, puhuhuhuhu!

And so our lynch victim for today is Nekomaru Nidai. He was a Vanilla Hope's Peak Academy Student played by FFNut! Well done, Nutty, for reaching this far!

With that, we are down to SIX participants. Puhuhuhuhuhu.... We're almost done! GYAHAHAHAHAHA!

NIGHTTIME

Quick reminder that talking in the game thread is forbidden at nighttime. You have 24 hours to PM me your night action if you have one. Or less. Depends on if I get bored.

Blog Entries

Ding ding ding! A body has been discovered! This time around it's... *gasp*

Chiaki Nanami, the Ultimate Gamer! And what a terrible kill it is! Chiaki was a Hope's Peak Academy-aligned Cop played by the ever perceptive Pumpkin!

So I guess you guys know what that means, huh? It's hard to argue against stuff confirmed by someone who has already been revealed as a cop, isn't it? So, what now? Do we all just keep going at it, adding unnecessary hours into this game's lifespan, even though most of you know who all the other are?

Ha! You all thought. As if Monokuma would just sit here and let this heart-punding trial just fizzle out! Nope! We're ending this show with a bang!

FINAL CLASS TRIAL

You all have 48 hours to decide who you will lynch by the end of the day. This day is special, however, as we're having the final showdown! Ultimate Despair vs... Luck! Puhuhuhu!

SPECIAL DAILY RULE

ULTIMATE XXX CLIMAX SHOWDOWN

• instead of a halftime, this class trial will have a climax phase
    • there will be no majority lockdown until the climax phase has ended
    • the climax phase occurs after I have received private messages from both the Doctor and the Goon
    • the Doctor must choose who he wants to protect today - but he cannot choose himself or a member of Ultimate Despair
    • likewise, the Goon must choose who they will kill today - but he cannot pick the Doctor or any member of Ultimate Despair

In essence, that means both of you need to pick one of the Vanilla Hope's Peak Students! And this will decide the fate of the game, because, as there are two members of Ultimate Despair remaining:

• should the Goon succeed in killing a student, there will be an equal number of Ultimate Despairs and other student - and thus, the students will be unable to reach a majority over Ultimate Despair; ergo: Ultimate Despair wins!
    • should the Doctor succeed in preventing the death, the Goon's identity will be revealed and he will be immediately eliminated; the regular students can then vote for the remaining Ultimate Despair (who will most likely be obvious at that point), and therefore Hopes' Peak Academy wins!

Alright, have fuuuu~n!

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

This is like Russian Roulette on acid.

*sigh* Well let's get this out of the way first...

Hey Monokuma! What happens to the Climax Phase if I simply don't send a message at all? According to your rules it happens "after you receive a message from the Goon and Doctor".

Blog Entries

A very good question, Nagito! Sorry if I forgot to mention, but such an event is completely out of the question. The climax phase MUST happen within the next 48 hours. If it doesn't because one of you didn't submit your action, the other side wins by default!

Well isn't this unusual.

Sorry I've been so inactive. It's a combination of being crazy busy and not having much to add. But now I do: I think Sonia is one of the mafia.

Hmph, so this is what it comes down to, is it? You kill off one of your own and end up in a situation where the only one who can save you is a useless nobody who can't do anything right. I must say I am somewhat disappointed in the Ultimates. Is this really the Ultimate Hope I've been searching for?

On the other hand, Despair has been fulfilling their role magnificently. Now that is a group of people truly dedicated to their cause. And since Hope can never lose to Despair, maybe I should instead use this worthless life of mine to help that Despair prosper, so it can grow and become stronger, so it can eventually lead to an even greater Hope, one of unimaginable power, to be born. Now that I think about it, the one they call the Ultimate Hope was not in this game... or were they? Perhaps they will be the one to take down this Despair. Too bad I would not be able to see it with my own eyes.

I don't know. In the end, the one thing I can still rely on is my luck. If I leave this decision up to a simple coin flip, then surely, whatever the result may be, it must be whatever I truly wish for. If I truly am lucky... then whichever path leads to the birth of the greater hope will surely come into being.

Well, we've certainly come a long way haven't we Nagito? I thought you may have a role early on and yet you managed to convince us otherwise and we kind of forgot all about you. You flew under the radar just enough to confuse and/or avoid attention. What a different game it would have been with you out sooner. Maybe you really are the ultimate lucky student.

And I'd like to put that to the test actually. So it's come to a flip of the coin for me. Heads Sakura. Tails Yasuhiro.

A mere fall of the coin, roll of the dice, draw from the deck; to decide who I choose to kill. Either I win and kill you all, or you win and we're done. It's so exciting being uncertain of the outcome isn't it? To have no idea what fate will befall you?

So, Nagito, are you the ultimate lucky student? Do you truly belong with your class of far more talented individuals? Let's find out shall we?

*flips coin*

Challenging the Ultimate Lucky Student to a straight-up game of luck? Haha, now that's the sort of Hope I like to see, even if it comes from someone called the Ultimate Despair. Truly, this has been a wonderful time.

*flips coin*

Blog Entries

CLIMAX

Blog Entries

The votes have been cast, the dice has been rolled, your voices heard, and the verdict?

Ding ding ding! Body had been discovered! It's Yasuhiro Hagakure! He was played by the incredible sharkythesharkdogg. Of course, I don't even need to say it, but he was a...

Vanilla Hope's Peak Academy Student

With that, the number of Hope's Peak students and Ultimate Despair has been brought down to an equal number. Hope's Peak cannot reach a majority vote.

And so the winner of the ULTIMATE KILLING GAME are ULTIMATE DESPAIR!

Puhuhuhuhuhu! GAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! See? DESPAIR TRUMPS ALL!!!

~Fin~