Everyone can accept this is a top 5 popular anime, along with the likes of Dragonball and others.
Sadly for me, I didn't grow up watching this, but around the start of last year, I absolutely binged both Part 1 and Shippuden because my friends were bigger on Naruto than DBZ, whereas I was the DBZ fanatic. Now, I probably know more about both series than them as well, and I hate not being able to say I've watched this since I was a kid, because I feel like this anime has always been with me!!

Since the anime just ended, episode 500 of Shippuden with the Wedding (manga being done for a while now), how do you all feel about it being done and the start of Boruto, the next generation?

I can tell you this much, I wish the anime had a bigger Sasuke cameo (like a congratulatory 1v1 between him and Naruto away from everyone else) but wow the relevance of Iruka in the last episodes felt great. I want to talk about so much, so let me know all of your guys thoughts on the series looking back on it. Talk it up! Favorite characters, scenes, fights, what you wished was better, what you're hoping will happen in Boruto (which was a great movie by the way.)