Thread: Which Handheld games should I finish first...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default Which Handheld games should I finish first...

So I've been on a bit of a roll lately, trying to clear up my backlog of unfinished games for handhelds since Bloodborne and Persona 5 currently own my console time. I finally took down Revenant Wings and Phoenix Wright, so now I'm looking to see what else I should be trying to finish up. I will point out that the games on this list are all titles I've started, and then abandoned. I have more games I haven't even started but I want to tie up loose ends before moving forward. I'm not going to bother with a poll though, I'd rather have people explain why I should finish this particular game.

PSP

Star Ocean: First Departure - I'm towards the end, getting ready to do a few of the final areas before finally leaving the past.
    Persona 3 Portable (Girl Path) - I believe I'm in September, so I know the good story elements are coming, I'm just not feeling the interface and changes to P4's mechanics.
    Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines - I think I simply started this game back when I was really into AC, though I could tell this one will likely be a clunky experience, but it does involve one of my fave assassins.

GameBoy Advance

Pokemon Ruby - I have three badges I believe? I think part of my issues is was the disappointment of not being able to play Silver beforehand due to the battery failure.
    Lufia: the Ruins of Lore - Its been so long, I'm probably just going to start over with this one.

Nintendo DS

Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light - The last story area before the final dungeon opens up. The time sink is strong with this one.
    The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks - Unlocked the fire area, but now I have to do some fetch quest stuff before I can get to the temple.
    Rhythm Heaven - I'm probably halfway through, but got stuck on a particular segment that I stubbornly refuse to move away from before completing it.

So which game should I be working on?