Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FF Characters You Almost Liked But Didn't

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

I'm actually really struggling with this. I tend to slot everyone into "like, dislike, or am okay with" with little grey area between. I suppose Wakka on occasion would fit the bill...
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Yuna. I wanted to like her but I just couldn't.

Basch from XII. Given that I absolutely love Gabranth, you'd think I'd like Basch. But the thing is, he is relevant for such a minute amount of the game, that I just couldn't care about him. He could have been a great character but for 90% of XII, he just exists with nothing interesting to say or do. You could easily cut him from the entire game, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikku_Yuffie_girl View Post
    Yuna. I wanted to like her but I just couldn't.
    Same. She's pretty. She's the heroine. But she has the personality of a door mat.
    Lamia's Tiara- Headgear in FFIX
    Lamia's Flute- Weapon for Eiko in FFIX
    Lamia in FFV- a enemy
    appearance: a lady with long brown hair, wearing a tiara...half woman and half snake.
    Lamia in FF3j- A Harp
    Lamia in FFL2- An enemy
    FF2j Queen Lamia, at one point she even gets Frionel in a bedroom with her and jumps on the bed and says "take me!".. before she turns into her snakey self. She serves as a mini boss in this game (as Queen Lamia).. and after you fight her as a mini boss, regular lamia's become random foes and later on in the game, Queen Lamia's become random foes as well.
    LamiaScl. an item that paralyzes foes.
    According to legend, she was once a Libyan queen (or princess) who fell in love with Zeus. Zeus' jealous wife Hera deformed her into a monster and murdered their offspring. She also made Lamia unable to close her eyes, so that she couldn't find any rest from the obsessing image of her dead children. When Zeus saw what had be done to Lamia, he felt pity for her and gave his former lover a gift: she could remove her eyes, and then put them on again. This way, though sleepless, she could rest from her misfortune. Lamia envied other the other mothers and took her vengeance by stealing their children and devouring them.