Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5910111213141516171819202125 ... LastLast

Thread: Tales of Mafia XXXI - Super Fun Game Thread

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Only about an hour 45 left. So far Mikleo has the most votes on him with 4. Better start planning those night strats~

Well, I think I'm gonna go with Mikleo as well. I don't really buy that inactivity == guilt (my research takes a lot​ of time during the day), but I do think just showing up to activate a skit and not really discussing the results is a little suspect.

I actually have more misgivings about the over-activity of Elize and that weird evil doll she keeps pretending to talk to. Spelling out everything we know in incredible detail sure seems helpful... but it builds too much trust. Nobody has voted for Elize, I don't think it's really even been discussed. She's successfully put herself in the background despite being fairly active. Basically, she just seems too Little-Miss-Perfect. I won't vote for her though, at least not tonight, as I don't think I could convince a majority to distrust sweet little Elize. And I don't have any compelling evidence either, just a gut feeling.

So instead I'll vote for Mikleo. I think the likelihood of his guilt is high enough to take the risk.

[##vote: Mikleo]

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rita View Post
    I actually have more misgivings about the over-activity of Elize and that weird evil doll she keeps pretending to talk to. Spelling out everything we know in incredible detail sure seems helpful... but it builds too much trust. Nobody has voted for Elize, I don't think it's really even been discussed. She's successfully put herself in the background despite being fairly active. Basically, she just seems too Little-Miss-Perfect. I won't vote for her though, at least not tonight, as I don't think I could convince a majority to distrust sweet little Elize. And I don't have any compelling evidence either, just a gut feeling.
    Well, I'm sorry you feel that way Rita, but I honestly have no idea what else I can do. All I can do is just keep theorising, keep analysing, keep questioning, and just keep trying to help us out. I certainly haven't tried to 'put myself in the background', and if people have pencilled me as a non-traitor or leaning as such, then what do you want me to say? I won't apologise for being active and helpful.

Pfft, just leave her Elize, she's way too minor-league for us!

No Teepo, I understand Rita's concerns. I mean, no-one is above suspicion. But I'm sorry but there's not I can do but just keep doing what I'm doing.

Blog Entries

So day 2 comes to an end and night draws near. The town gathered together to lynch the poor seraphim Mikleo. Now he will never get to grow out his long, beautiful hair.

Vote tally (let me know if I made any mistakes)

Raven - 0 (Velvet, Colette)
    Mikleo - 5 (Velvet, Elize, Jade, Anise, Rita)
    Colette - 1 (Raven)
    Velvet - 3 (Eizen, Rowen, Colette)
    Lloyd 1 - (Pascal)

Unfortunately, town has spoken and poor Mikleo is dead. Fortunately, I get to use my cute death avatars now!

Mikleo was a Town Enabler! Seems like someone just lost their bulletproof ability...

The beautiful Mikleo was played by Laddy, who didn't have to be mafia for once!

Night Two

You have 24 hours to submit to me your night actions if you have any!

Good luck~

Blog Entries

Day Three!

I hope everyone is feeling good today so that at least you will have some fleeting happiness before discovering the dead body of your sweet friend, Colette who was killed in the night.

Colette was a Town Jailkeeper played by the fantabulous Slothy! Good game my friend!

Day 3 has begin, you have 48 hours to decide on your lynch. Might be about time to start lynching the mafia, maybe? After 24 hours a majority lynch can occur. We now have 10 players so a majority will need 6 votes.

Have fun~

Well that's just great. First I'm absent when I'm put in the spotlight and now the one who publicly accused me is dead, revealed to be exactly who they said they were. This is going to be a wonderful day.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rita View Post
    A good scientist bases her conclusions on facts, not wild speculation. It's what separates us from the amateur wannabes, Pascal...
    Interesting, Rita, because right now this scientist is the only one who was suggesting Lloyd, and I was suggesting it even before Colette said what she said. Of course there's no way to know for certain that my suggested scenario was right, but I felt it was a pretty solid hypothesis.

Which is why I can't understand why even Colette didn't vote for him. She even suggested Lloyd was probably mafia. Mikleo was too quiet to be as suspicious, and half of you were arguing over the proper way to make a list!!

No wonder most Amarcians try to keep most people from knowing where they live, you people are ridiculous to deal with.

I'll try this all again. If you and Jade are half the scientists you claim to be, I hope you'll listen.

Skits have confirmed:
    Two roles canceled each other out night one.
    There's no night kill night one, but mafia did try to kill someone night one.
    There's only one roleblocker.

We also can now feel pretty confident that what Colette said was all true. We know as certainly as we can that Colette was cancelled on trying to jail Lloyd, and Lloyd was cancelled on trying to block Colette. Looking at all the roles potential in play, I think it's unlikely that Miss Kohaku would give the only roleblocker role to a townie. It would be really starting to stack the odds against mafia.

So, to me, that most evidence of anyone being mafia right now is Lloyd, as I've been suspecting. I have no idea why Colette wouldn't have at least casted a vote for him, but mine remains the same.

##Vote: Lloyd

I'm not the roleblocker and I'm not Mafia. In fact, my night action went through just fine Night 1. Obviously Colette had no reason to be lying when she said she targeted me, but I guess she was roleblocked herself? Not by me though. My ability is of the investigative kind.

Not so fast clever cat. Let's do a quick recap for the person who has posted just right amount the first few days, with out saying much, was conveniently absent while being targeted, and then immediately posted trying to save his skin afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Colette View Post
    I'm the jailkeeper and night one I targeted lloyd with my ability. I was told my action could not be completed.

Now given the knowledge two roles cancelled each other out I'm thinking lloyd is role blocker. Unless there's two of them I think he's mafia. If there are two role blockers then flip a coin. I know I was blocked so there's at least one in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kohaku View Post
    Here is your skit, Colette!

Well... this may be it for me guys. I only hope what I've shared can help you in some way.

Hey, cheer up, bud. It's not over yet!

So then... do you believe me?

I can't say for sure whether or not you're telling the truth about everything, but... I can confirm that there is only one roleblocker, so I know you're at least partially telling the truth.

And hey, if you are telling the truth...

At least your sacrifice won't have been in vain!

I only wanted... to protect Lloyd....

Either way, guys. We're going to want to break our voting tie before the day ends.

Or else we might lose both of them.

So yes, we do know that the her role was blocked by the person she tried to jail, and we do know there's only one roleblocker.

The only question was whether or not that roleblocker was scum or town, and I was explaining why I thought they (you) were scum.

Instead of owning up to being the roleblocker and at least trying to say you're a town roleblocker, you're going with complete denial which is just false. A purely investigative role wouldn't block something.

The cats out of the back, buddy. You're a mafia roleblocker!

Oh. Oh, dear.

Well, I know one thing for certain now: we are extremely vulnerable. Skits have already confirmed that a Jailkeeper or a Doctor are mutually exclusive, and since we now know which one we had, we are left with a rather chilling lack of major protection roles. Not to mention that someone who was bulletproof is bulletproof no longer, with the loss of the (in defense of the voters, entirely too suspicious) Enabler. And if the only roleblocker is not town-affiliated, as Pascal speculates, night kills may begin to happen with relative impunity should we fail to pick one of the betrayers off in time.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Pascal View Post
    I'll try this all again. If you and Jade are half the scientists you claim to be, I hope you'll listen.

Skits have confirmed:
    Two roles canceled each other out night one.
    There's no night kill night one, but mafia did try to kill someone night one.
    There's only one roleblocker.

We also can now feel pretty confident that what Colette said was all true. We know as certainly as we can that Colette was cancelled on trying to jail Lloyd, and Lloyd was cancelled on trying to block Colette. Looking at all the roles potential in play, I think it's unlikely that Miss Kohaku would give the only roleblocker role to a townie. It would be really starting to stack the odds against mafia.

So, to me, that most evidence of anyone being mafia right now is Lloyd, as I've been suspecting. I have no idea why Colette wouldn't have at least casted a vote for him, but mine remains the same.

Your cretinous slight against my scientific mind aside, child, you make a compelling argument. I don't want to jump into the voting immediately, and I may just use my skit for additional information if no one else decides to. But for now, Lloyd, would you care to make a role claim more helpful and specific than "of the investigative kind" and share any pertinent information you have with us? This is not the time for vagueness, and your answer could determine what I decide to do with you.

Ah, I see Pascal has poked a few more holes in Lloyd's argument whilst I was taking the time to declare my intentions. Never mind, then.

Goddamnit you guys, I know you think you've got it all figured out, but just stop for a second alright? I won't just sit here while I'm being blamed for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Pascal View Post
    So yes, we do know that the her role was blocked by the person she tried to jail, and we do know there's only one roleblocker.

The only question was whether or not that roleblocker was scum or town, and I was explaining why I thought they (you) were scum.

Instead of owning up to being the roleblocker and at least trying to say you're a town roleblocker, you're going with complete denial which is just false. A purely investigative role wouldn't block something.

The cats out of the back, buddy. You're a mafia roleblocker!
    Why would I claim to be a Town roleblocker when I'm not.

Yes, we know she attempted to jail me. Yes, we know she was blocked. Yes, we know two roles cancelled each other out. No, those two were not Colette and I. I know it's tempting to jump to that conclusion, but it's not what happened here goddamnit.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Jade View Post
    Lloyd, would you care to make a role claim more helpful and specific than "of the investigative kind" and share any pertinent information you have with us? This is not the time for vagueness, and your answer could determine what I decide to do with you.
    Fair enough. I'm a Watcher. I watched Rowen Night 1 and saw that he was visited by Eizen and Velvet. I was blocked Night 2, by Colette's Jailing if I had to guess (for the record I was trying to watch Colette). No I have no idea what caused the dual cancel in the first night but it sure as hell wasn't the two of us.

Ohhhh, Lloyd. I commend you for going down with a fight, buddy! But as we can see here, it confirms the two roles cancelled EACH OTHER out.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kohaku View Post
    Here is your skit, Anise!

I'm happy no one died, but that's pretty weird. I wonder if someone blocked the mafia action or if a doc or jailkeeper or some other role just prevented it from going through.

Umm, well, actually I have some information that might help. There's only a jailkeeper or a doctor, not both.

Really? Then do you think they tried not to lynch just to trip us up?

No, that's definitely not it.

What's more, it seems that two roles cancelled each other out last night.

Hmm. Seems like we have a bit of a mystery on our hands.
    So, Colette says she tried to jail you and it was cancelled. That skit confirms the roles cancelled each other. That means you are indeed a roleblocker. The only question was whether or not you were a good guy, and it was friendly fire, or if you were scummy. I proposed my theory that Miss Kohaku would give the roleblocker role to mafia to keeps things more even since there was only one roleblocker person.

The only way you could make me reconsider is if you'd claimed to be good and played innocent. Claiming you're not the roleblocker when the evidence is right here? Pretty mafia like to me. Deny, deny, deny. Only you caught yourself out with it.

Now, maybe are you are telling the truth about being a watcher. Nothing said mafia couldn't have more than one role too!

So, I'm thinking you're a mafia roleblocker/watcher. Could be you're making the watcher stuff up to. That part is still just this scientist's hypothesis.

I'm not sold on Lloyd being mafia. I am more thinking Jade. Jade has yet to add, try, or do anything of any substance that I can think of. I won't say Lloyd isn't, but I just don't see it.

Let's see what else we can find out.

##activate: skit

Maybe this might help us shed some onsite.

Re-reading that skit does damn Lloyd a bit. I wasn't getting a scum feeling from him until now.