Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891323 ... LastLast

Thread: Tales of Mafia XXXI - Super Fun Game Thread

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Goodness me, sorry I'm late everyone! I can see that you've all gotten started without me. Just let me put on my reading glasses.
    Rowen_005.png

My, my, but you young people move quickly. But this old man will be caught up before you know it. I've still got a thing or two to show you young people.

RowenJIlbert200_4833.jpg

Interesting. I was merely wondering if you had any reason for singling out not the first person to post, or the second, third, fourth, or fifth, but the sixth. Of course, it might mean nothing, since as you said, it's a first vote, but I did find it interesting that you decided to single out THAT person in particular.

Maybe what I noted before wasn't defensive, but switching to voting me immediately after I make that comment? I must say, you're a quick-tempered one, to say the least!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Elize View Post
    Grown-ups fighting already? This day's only just begun!

Um, Miss Velvet, what do you think about the skits? Or what Mr. Eizen has suggested about the queuing?
    Really cool and creative concept. I really like them!

I'm going to assume that there's some advantage to using them as the game progresses, I.E. after kills, lynches and actions occur.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rowen View Post
    Goodness me, sorry I'm late everyone! I can see that you've all gotten started without me. Just let me put on my reading glasses.
    Rowen_005.png

My, my, but you young people move quickly. But this old man will be caught up before you know it. I've still got a thing or two to show you young people.

RowenJIlbert200_4833.jpg
    Um, Rowen, did you... change clothes, halfway through talking?

Ewwwwww I didn't want to see underneath them clothes, grandpa!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Eizen View Post
    Interesting. I was merely wondering if you had any reason for singling out not the first person to post, or the second, third, fourth, or fifth, but the sixth. Of course, it might mean nothing, since as you said, it's a first vote, but I did find it interesting that you decided to single out THAT person in particular.
    What's interesting about Lloyd in particular? Is there something you know about him that I don't?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Velvet View Post
    I didn't twist your words. I asked you two questions.

You suggest I'm being defensive, yet you accuse me of "twisting your words."

How could anyone possibly have any legit reasons to vote? It's the first vote of the game, on the first day of the game.

##Unvote: Lloyd
    ##Vote: Eizen

Here's to a Lloyd-Eizen scumteam.
    If I might be so bold, young lady, you might be jumping to an over-hasty conclusion. I believe that all Eizen meant to ask you was if there were any particular reason why you voted for young Lloyd. Perhaps a redundant question considering that the game had only just begun and your original vote seemed intended purely to provoke discussion. However, I see no reason at this point to believe that the question was ill-intentioned.

We must think carefully and let cool heads prevail. Only our enemies are served by us taking rash action.

So heeey I've got a cool idea for our vote Elize.

Oh no, what, Teepo?

I say we vote for the person who isn't even here yet! It'll be like talking behind their back!

Um, but what if that person shows up? You'll look pretty stupid, Teepo.

Then we'll be talking to their face! And come on, Elize, we should put our vote down somewhere. This is a demicracy! Power to the people!

*Sigh* Fine, Teepo. I'll follow your lead for now. And if this person does speak up, we can always look elsewhere!

Heeey, that's my girl! [##VOTE: Rita]

What's interesting about Lloyd in particular? Is there something you know about him that I don't?
    So you're not going to answer them then... Eizen asked you for reasoning of your vote and you just point the finger at them instead? hmm

I think what Biker Dude found interesting was what you found interesting in Lloyd. And I think Rowen finds it interesting that you found Biker Dude's question about your interest in Lloyd interesting.

Gaah Elize this is making my head hurt!

Um, Rowen, did you... change clothes, halfway through talking?

Ewwwwww I didn't want to see underneath them clothes, grandpa!
    A gentleman must always come prepared with attire suitable for any occasion.

What is there to know, on day one? Merely speculating on what drew your eye to him instead of the others. Was it to throw off suspicion of the others before whom you may have conspired with? Or perhaps he was simply the first person to spring to mind? Probing and digging for an answer is the only weapon we have in this game.

there are other ways to beginning conversation other than voting, after all. Of course, not that you'd know with your attitude. So maybe it is true that it was merely a random direction that your finger pointed to. Notice how I hadn't started this by making any suggestions about you being the traitor - I merely asked a simple question.

a question you have yet to directly answer. Perhaps it was too vague. Should I make it more simple for you? Fine. Was there a reasoning behind it at all or was it random?

there are other ways to beginning conversation other than voting, after all. Of course, not that you'd know with your attitude.
    Sheesh these two were in the same party together? That can't have been good.

I know, all we had to cope with was Alvin.

*Sigh* Fine, Teepo. I'll follow your lead for now. And if this person does speak up, we can always look elsewhere!

Heeey, that's my girl! [##VOTE: Rita]
    Our young Miss Elize makes an interesting point: mafia would seem to benefit the most from remaining in the shadows. Of course, it's entirely possible that Rita has simply not yet had time to join the discussion. But for now, let us see if we can draw Rita out of hiding.

[##VOTE: Rita]

So two votes for Rita now? What is it so far?

Rita: 2 (Elize, Rowen)
    Anise: 1 (Colette)
    Eizen: 1 (Velvet)
    Lloyd: 0 (Velvet)

I think that's everyone who voted so far. We're not even done with the first 24 hrs and we already have quite a bit of voting going on!

Looks like there's already some scumhunting going on! Now that's how a first day gets lively.

##Vote: Rowen

So hey, old man. Why shouldn't we be lynching you?