Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101424 ... LastLast

Thread: Tales of Mafia XXXI - Super Fun Game Thread

Oh you had to vote right after I posted a vote count didn't you!

Rita: 2 (Elize, Rowen)
    Anise: 1 (Colette)
    Eizen: 1 (Velvet)
    Rowen: 1 (Lloyd)
    Lloyd: 0 (Velvet)

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Elize View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Eizen View Post
    there are other ways to beginning conversation other than voting, after all. Of course, not that you'd know with your attitude.
    Sheesh these two were in the same party together? That can't have been good.

I know, all we had to cope with was Alvin.
    Oh no, perish the thought. I'm merely making observations.

Heeeey, Doll Girl! I voted for Rita too! That should be three people for Rita! Who taught you to count?

Teepo, you don't count as a voting participant! We count as one person together.

What? I don't get a vote? For shame, society! This is a democracy! I deserve the right to vote! No taxation without representation! Viva la revoluciσn!

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Lloyd View Post
    Looks like there's already some scumhunting going on! Now that's how a first day gets lively.

##Vote: Rowen

So hey, old man. Why shouldn't we be lynching you?
    To deprive yourself of an ally, and so early in the campaign, would be quite the tactical misstep.

Interesting response... are you deliberately trying to lead us into reaching the natural implication that "you are one of these allies" ourselves, to make us more convinced of it? That's quite manipulative, isn't it?

Would you have him say, Lloyd?

My apologies if I was too indirect, young man. What I meant by my statement was simple: I am not mafia.

Well of course you would say that. Everyone would say that. If you said you were mafia on day one, we'd think you blew a screw loose.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Anise View Post
    Well of course you would say that. Everyone would say that. If you said you were mafia on day one, we'd think you blew a screw loose.
    Indeed. However, there is no other meaningful response I can give to the question "Why shouldn't we be lynching you?". If this were later in the game, I could use evidence such as my voting record, i.e. have I consistently voted for townsfolk or for mafia. However, that is impossible on the first day.

The old man has a point though. What is he supposed to say? LLoyd is just as suspicious. We all are. Day one is just going to be a free-for-all, and since Miss Kohaku hasn't said anything about getting rid of quiet people, I'm with the others for now.

[##Vote: Rita]

Being quiet is as good a reason as any, day one.

Good. Simple and clear is how I like it best.

##Unvote: Rowen

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Lloyd View Post
    Good. Simple and clear is how I like it best.

##Unvote: Rowen
    Heeeey did someone say Simple and Clean?

Wrong franchise, Teepo! We're the superior JRPG series!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Elize View Post
    Wrong franchise, Teepo! We're the superior JRPG series!
    When I was a young man, we were content to stay within our own canons. These days, every other character is... what's the phrase you youngsters use? "Pushing on the fourth door"?

It's one thing if someone is quiet day one because they haven't checked in. It's another if they're quiet day 2 and on. That means they haven't been kicked for being inactive. As of now, I don't think it's intentional for their inactivity.

I'm not sure I am okay with the inactive bandwagon vote already. I understand the want to maybe pull the person out for discussion but it's day 1 and not even the first 24 hrs are here.

Speaking of, Mod: Do we get modkilled for inactivity?

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Anise View Post
    It's one thing if someone is quiet day one because they haven't checked in. It's another if they're quiet day 2 and on. That means they haven't been kicked for being inactive. As of now, I don't think it's intentional for their inactivity.

I'm not sure I am okay with the inactive bandwagon vote already. I understand the want to maybe pull the person out for discussion but it's day 1 and not even the first 24 hrs are here.

Speaking of, Mod: Do we get modkilled for inactivity?
    Not unless its obvious they just aren't going to play. That isn't the case right now, I think Ms. Rita is just currently occupied with her research~