Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131418 ... LastLast

Thread: Tales of Mafia XXXI - Super Fun Game Thread

So that's how these skits work. Makes me want to see more of them, but it's probably better to hold onto them for now. Who knows what information we might be able to gleam from them later on.

Also, Jade, is there any meaning to the fact that you are the one who shared this information in the skit?

I am for the skits. I like getting the most information as possible to try to make the best judgment I can to eliminate the Mafia. Agree with Lloyd that we should hold off on them as they may give us more details as the game goes on. However I am 100% thinking they are a good thing.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

People present in skits will be the activating person and people if my choosing based on what I feel suits the tone of the skits best. The players have nothing to do with it themselves!

1.5-2 hours remaining before the night phase activates. Now is the time to wrap up any discussions you have and start thinking about your night strategy if you have an activating ability! It could be the difference between life and death after all~

And remember, Miss Kohaku will be using your ability for you if you don't meet the deadline~~

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kohaku View Post
    People present in skits will be the activating person and people if my choosing based on what I feel suits the tone of the skits best. The players have nothing to do with it themselves!
    Good to know.

So we're about to hit the deadline and right now it's looking like a No Lynch. I'm slightly apprehensive towards the idea, though in a game with no vanillas and skits for some extra clues we can probably (hopefully) gain enough information to make up for the lack of scum kill potential.

Blog Entries

Night 1

Here is the total vote tally! Let me know if I made any mistakes please!

Lloyd - 0 (Velvet)
    Anise - 0 (Colette)
    Eizen - 1 (Velvet)
    Rita - 0 (Elize, Rowen, Pascal, Jade)
    Rowen - 1 (Lloyd, Raven)
    No Lynch - 5 (Rita, Mikleo, Anise, Pascal, Jade, Rowen)
    Jade - 1 (Elize)

Good job friends, you managed to not kill each other for a whole day! But let's see how long that lasts tonight. Will we all continue to work together in harmony, avoiding a night kill on the first night? Or will we wake up to a dead teammate?

You have 24 hours to send me your night actions. Get to gettin!

Blog Entries

Day 2

Miss Kohaku has an early day tomorrow so she's going to start the next day early. That way I'll have time left for some skits if anyone chooses to use theirs before I go to bed.

As far as who died in the night...

No one!

Looks like my cute death avatars are going to have to wait~

48 hours until the next night phase. Halftime is at 24 hours after which a majority lynch can happen. 7 votes needed for a majority!

Have fun guys~

way to go doctor!

So I am curious on how everyone's night was? Anyone have any information to share to shed some light on things?

Hey everyone. Sorry for the lack of activity on Day 1. I'll be making more of an effort in this phase.

##Vote: Raven

I hope this isn't wrong, but asking people to role claim so early when we're ahead in the game seems very suspicious.

I never asked for a role claim, just wondering if anyone has any information.

Welcome back Velvet.

Yeah I'm not really for "Asking if anyone has an information" like that. If anyone has any information they'll be kind of telling their roles, which is role claiming. And why should we role claim and out ourselves when we have access to other things that provide info.

Such as

##Skit: Activate

Raven didn't ask for a roleclaim. I'm voting him because mafia like to comment on their nightkill early when it doesn't go through, and he seems to be fishing for information.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Colette View Post
    I hope this isn't wrong, but asking people to role claim so early when we're ahead in the game seems very suspicious.
    Really? I don't think so at all. It's the only way we're likely to get any information at all given that everyone survived the night. We can either start talking about each other's roles or we can have an exact repeat of day one. If that's what you expect to happen, let me know so I can vote No Lynch early and spend the rest of my day writing up my report on the aer krene. I'm really hoping to get it finished before I'm, you know, brutally murdered in my sleep or something.