Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 812131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Tales of Mafia XXXI - Super Fun Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Lloyd View Post
    Fair enough. I'm a Watcher. I watched Rowen Night 1 and saw that he was visited by Eizen and Velvet. I was blocked Night 2, by Colette's Jailing if I had to guess (for the record I was trying to watch Colette). No I have no idea what caused the dual cancel in the first night but it sure as hell wasn't the two of us.

Lloyd is straight up lying. And the only person I could think of who would possibly lie about that at this stage is scum.

##Vote: Lloyd

We still have plenty of time left in this phase, and I want to make sure that we get as much use out of it as possible. Have to check up on the thread a bit.

That said, Lloyd is 100% scum and he is getting lynched no matter what.

...now that's interesting. Can't wait to see how this plays out.

Oh, Wow! A lot has happened while I've been away. Sorry for my absence. I had a very busy and sickly day. I'm going to try to recap a bit on what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Pascal View Post

Summarizing again, as I see it.
    Bodyguard is also survivor
    Behavior indicates they may have figured out who one of the mafia.
    They may or may not have voted for this person.
    It wouldn't make sense for them to vote for mafia, since they can use that person to avoid being night killed.
    But that still doesn't mean they aren't working against mafia. It could be another Colette situation, where they're making a strange choice.

This is a great summary, thank you.

Lloyd is 100% mafia. Too much adds up. I thought colette had been right yesterday but I wasn't entirely sure so I was waiting for lloyd to chime in but it looks like he just bled out the day and no one actually pointed at him after I left. So sorry Mikleo I was trying to take a calculated risk and I was wrong.

I'm going to vote lloyd but I don't want to push to a majority just yet when we have a lot more time to figure out the rest of the scum.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Raven View Post
    In fact I am the Miller. No real special power to it. I have no night action, and am as vanilla as it gets in this game.

yeah I'm also wondering what the hell here. Miller is such a convenient role to claim.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Anise View Post

In fact I am the Miller. No real special power to it. I have no night action, and am as vanilla as it gets in this game.

yeah I'm also wondering what the hell here. Miller is such a convenient role to claim.
    "If anyone wants to investigate me I'll show up as mafia but I'm actually innocent".

So either Raven is telling the truth or he's mafia. We can pretty much rule out him being the Lyncher or the Survivor at this point, as if a cop investigated him and he showed up as 'other' instead of mafia then he'd be signing his own death warrant. Given the timing of the claim, my hypothesis would be that Raven is not the Miller, but a Watcher, and he passed the information on to Lloyd. But there's no proof of that, just a hunch.

For now, I think the smart play is just to vote for Lloyd and see what happens in the night phase.

If Lloyd turns up town then we've been well and truly played.

[##Vote: Lloyd]

This was me day one. Easily backed up as my claim as Miller.

I was also debating on doing an early role claim for myself to try and fish out scum. Decided against it as I feel scum will try and claim my role and it will set them up as definitive scum.
    I was sharing all I wasn't and role claimed simply so Lloyd or any other scum couldn't get the claim in. I was wagering a guess that with Lloyd Lynched, it would then turn on me the next day as a few have been on me for trying to share any information I can think of.

Also notice nobody else has claimed Miller though it would be a safe claim as if claiming Vanilla. The reason is I am the Miller. I have no other abilities. I shared to help all Town narrow in on who is scum.

Also in the interest of me sharing all I am thinking I will post who I think the scum are.

1. Lloyd - Sorry man, a lot of evidence against you at the moment that is very hard to ignore. If you are telling the truth and are the Watcher I am sorry, but it just doesn't look like it at the moment.

2. Jade - I am torn if Jade is scum, or the Lyncher to be honest. She just hasn't given more then your argument is wishy washy, and I am smarter so listen.

3. Rowan- Something seems off, just can't place it yet. Possibly the survivor.

These are the three I have in my mind to vote for. Though today it will be Lloyd unless we get new evidence against it. Just don't want the day to end early. If he does turn up innocent I will be looking right at Jade.

2. Jade - I am torn if Jade is scum, or the Lyncher to be honest. She just hasn't given more then your argument is wishy washy, and I am smarter so listen.
    Of all the objectionable things in this pair of sentences (including that your new thing simply seems to be bandying the same accusations toward me that I do toward you), I'm perhaps most put off by your failure to recognize that I'm a man. Were my flowing, gorgeous locks and incredible complexion not big enough tip-offs?

Um, Raven, you do know Jade is a man, right?

And about your miller claim Raven - I would have bought it much more if you announced it immediately at the First Day. Having such a... difficult role, I would expect people with unhelpful roles like Miller to announce they are millers immediately so as to prevent firstly Cops from investigating, and dissuade and traitors from counter-claiming.

As it happens, no-one has come forward with a miller counter-claim. And your post does softly give notice that you have something. If only Teepo wasn't bothering me, I would've applied pressure on you to actually reveal yourself.

As it is, there is no direct way of proving your claim. Thankfully, there's other matters to attend to.

The reason I didn't reveal it day one was I was thinking if the cop called out Scum and they claimed Miller, I could counter claim and either myself or they would be lynched, and it would reveal a scum. It is the only advantage to it really. Besides that it is actually rather Vanilla, except it can nail you if investigated. Just trying to give the town as much information as I can.

Elize Lutus - Confused.png

Hmm. I've been thinking Teepo, and I think it's time for us to use our Mystic Arte.

Teepo - Happy.png

I was thinking the same thing. We'd get more information. Plus, everyone's using them. We'd end up being the odd ones out!

Elize Lutus - Happy.png

Okay!

Mystic Arte

Ready, Teepo!?

--

I was born ready, Elize!

Charging up!

--

Summoning Circle nearly ready!

Supreme Overlord Kohaku summoned!

--

Are you guys ready for this?

##Skit: Activate!

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Here is your skit, Elize!

What the heck is going on Teepo? We need more information!

I'm here~~

Miss Kohaku? Are you allowed to show up in our skits like this?

Of course! I am Supreme Overlord, after all. I can do whatever I want.

So, do you actually have information for us?

I sure do! It seems that at least one mafia member has used their skit. And at least one mafia member has not. As for the third one...

Who knows?

Oh, and here's an extra little tip! When the watcher and/or tracker target the ascetic, they won't be told their action couldn't be completed. It'll just look like nothing happened!

Thanks Miss Kohaku. That gives us a few more things to consider.

I'd think over it carefully. Halftime is coming up and there are only 4 skits left going in to the rest of the game.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

HALFTIME!!

Majority lynches can now happen. 6 are needed for a majority.

Votes:
    Lloyd - 4 (Pascal, Jade, Velvet, Rita)

2 more votes needed on Lloyd for a majority. If a majority is not reached, you have 24 hours left!

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Velvet View Post
    Lloyd is straight up lying. And the only person I could think of who would possibly lie about that at this stage is scum.

##Vote: Lloyd
    A strong statement. Clearly Velvet is suggesting that they have a Role of some sort, although I notice that they stop short of actually role-claiming. Perhaps Velvet has the very roles that Lloyd is claiming? Some clarification on this point would not go amiss. Would you care to go into further detail, Velvet?

If we lynch Lloyd and he should happen to not be a mafia, I would suggest that Velvet becomes the most obvious mafia suspect.

So we learned that on Mafia member has used a skit, one has not, and one is unknown. Let's list those still alive who have used their skits so far:

Pascal
    Anize
    Raven
    Lloyd
    Rita
    Elize

Now those that have not used them:

Jade
    Rowan
    Velvet
    Eizen

That means one of those 4 are a conferred mafia.