Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1014151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Tales of Mafia XXXI - Super Fun Game Thread

I would like to discuss as well the 4 who we know one (just not which one) is scum.

Eizen
    Rowan
    Jade
    Velvet

Eizen though was absent gave a heads up. Wasn't acting scummy before that so he isn't on the top of my list.

Raven all game I have had in the town side. The way she has acted has made me think that she is actively seeking out scum and I am not suspicious of her.

Rowan I have suspicions but it has been going down some as he has been more active in the searches for scum and I have seen him try and give us some insite on events.

Jade since day one I have suspected being scum and I am more convinced each time he types. He is in to point a finger then disappears. Only shows up to really point out how Scum hunting and information sharing is ridiculous and ghosts again. He is my top pick as the scum who has not used a skit yet.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Raven View Post

Raven all game I have had in the town side. The way she has acted has made me think that she is actively seeking out scum and I am not suspicious of her.
    ...*Velvet?

I'm not very suspicious of Jade. I'm not sure what it is, maybe I'm just attracted to his mystique, who knows? From those four I'm most suspicious of Eizen as he has an active ability and he went to see Rowen night one. Although if Lloyd does turn out to be Mafia, would he have dropped his buddy Eizen in it with his Watcher story?

Yes I meant Velvet.

I would bet money on Jade being scum. I have what I need for 80% positive on him. He will be my vote the next day.

...Hmm

##Unvote: Lloyd
    ##Vote: Raven

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Let me crunch some number here.

Lloyd - 3 (Pascal, Jade, Velvet, Rita)
    Raven - 1 (Rita)

And that's the end of day three! Town has spoken and our next lynch victim is...

The charming Lloyd who was a Mafia Roleblocker played but the very skilled Karifean!

Good job town, one down, two to go!

Night Three

You have 24 hours to send me your night actions. Good luck surviving the night!

Blog Entries

GUESS WHAT I'm ending the night phase a few hours early because I'm not feeling the greatest and probably won't be up for it later. But that's okay, everyone still had time to scheme and plot.

As for what happened last night, it seems that someone was killed...

And that poor victim is none other than

The intimidating pirate himself, Eizen, who was a Town Cop played by Forum Bestie Fynn. Good game friend!

Day Four

Welp, this places town in a bit of a negative situation, but I bet you guys can pull through if you really try! You have 48 hours with a majority lynch being able to occur after halftime. 5 votes are needed for a majority

Happy hunting~

Well, this is puts us in dire straits, doesn't it?

I was saving this for a rainy day, but with the cop struck down in the night, I can think of no situation that needs it more urgently. And I apologize in advance to Miss Kohaku for making her summon this up when she apparently is not feeling well.

##Skit: Activate

My suspicions, and rebuffing of Raven's inevitable accusations, will come later.

I have to say, I'm surprised more people didn't vote for Lloyd, but what can you do? The evidence was there.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rita View Post
    I'm not very suspicious of Jade. I'm not sure what it is, maybe I'm just attracted to his mystique, who knows? From those four I'm most suspicious of Eizen as he has an active ability and he went to see Rowen night one. Although if Lloyd does turn out to be Mafia, would he have dropped his buddy Eizen in it with his Watcher story?
    I'm actually particularly interested in Jade and Rowen right now. I wasn't really looking at Eizen too hard, but that's because I knew Lloyd was mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rita View Post
    ...Hmm

##Unvote: Lloyd
    ##Vote: Raven
    Man, you really just don't trust me, huh? Oh well. If I didn't think you were just stubborn, I'd think you were mafia just because you refuse to look at evidence. It's actually starting to make me keep an eye on you.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Raven View Post
    I would bet money on Jade being scum. I have what I need for 80% positive on him. He will be my vote the next day.
    I'm very curious about what this information is.

Blog Entries

Here is your skit Jade!

Well now, this is an unfortunate turn of events. Does anyone have any information they'd like to share?

I guess I could share some info.

The cop we just lost? Yeah, he was our bulletproof townie.

Umm, I have some info to share too. Our lyncher is definitely after a town member, and our cop found the miller before he died.

This puts us in a pretty awkward situation. We have two mafia, two independents, and only four town left.

I wouldn't get too comfortable yet mafia scum. Someone in town definitely knows who one of you is.

Gyah! Oh no! Leather Coat Dude with the scary scowl! Dead!

Is... that... bits of his brain on the floor?

No way this game has a teen rating anymore, Elize! We've stumbled into a darker and grittier sequel!

So hold on a moment. We need to steel ourselves for the days and nights to come, Teepo!

Let's think about it. Personally, I suspected Eizen was an investigative role, and having that known to the wider community meant that I thought he would be a target. Turns out, I was right. Eizen is the Cop.

Unfortunately, he didn't reveal to us anything when he was still alive. He mentioned something about "not having anything else to give", but that's not right, because several people asked questions of him, and he must have known he would've been vulnerable. It's sad that he didn't think it necessary to speak up. I was hoping for some interaction. *sigh*

What we do know though, is that Rowen is probably not a traitor. Eizen did investigate him, and did not speak up. That means Rowen was reported as innocent, and Eizen kept hidden. If Rowen was a traitor, then even with Eizen's inability to speak, he would have spoken up.

And I'm sceptical of Velvet being a traitor. Let's assume she is, and Lloyd was defending himself by saying Eizen and Velvet visited Rowen. I'd find it highly dubious for Lloyd to throw Velvet under the bus by saying she had a power role and visited Rowen. It isn't impossible, but why take that risk? He could've kept quiet and just mentioned Eizen's visitation.

It isn't as strong a confirmation as Rowen being non-traitor, but it does make me suspect Velvet is not a traitor also.

Hmm, Velvet isn't off my radar though Elize! If she acts super-suspicious, I'll be there to ferret out the answers from between her bazongas!

No, Teepo.

We had a cop who started bulletproof? What a horrid twist of fate that led us to his death, then. If he could have been more active and open with us, we might be in a very different situation.

Even worse, we now have an equal balance of town and non-town players, and the lyncher is confirmed to be working to weaken the town. We need to root out the evils among us quickly; if there any more losses with nothing gained, the mafia is at an advantage.

I forgot to comment on this, but I am highly skeptical of Raven's claim that he has "80% of what he needs" to prove I'm evil. Even leaving aside his ridiculous insistence on this line of reasoning, claiming that he is gathering information directly contradicts his claim of being the Miller and having no night action. He should only be privy to the information open to everyone here. Reeks of Lyncher behavior to me. I await your surely pitiful argument in response, young man.

And Elize, I don't consider that evidence that Velvet is innocent. Throwing allies under the bus is a common enough mafia tactic, and Velvet was one of the earliest and strongest pushers of Mikleo being a traitor, an initially reasonable idea, but one that led to us lynching our Enabler and leaving our Cop vulnerable. I'm not sure whether he actually is or isn't on our side, but I cannot even slightly lower him on my suspects list.

Rowen, Elize, and Rita at least seem like safe townies. Not certain about Pascal or Anise, but I do not suspect them of illicit activities as much as I do Raven or Velvet.

Lemme do some math. So with 4 Town, 2 Mafia, and 2 Independent persons... how does that affect our lose condition? Do the 2 Independent people count as Town for the purpose of Mafia controlling half the vote?

Kohaku, is that correct?

Blog Entries

The independents do count as town as far as that goes. Basically mafia needs to surpass or equal non mafia to win.

And since Eizen died without using his skit, I'll let you guys in on a little secret. I never said this thread couldn't be used at night :3

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Jade View Post
    Rowen, Elize, and Rita at least seem like safe townies. Not certain about Pascal or Anise, but I do not suspect them of illicit activities as much as I do Raven or Velvet.
    I don't like yes men that seem to engage in the conversation without actually giving anything. I have you pegged pretty hard for mafia right now. It was a two way tie between you and Rowen before Elize mentioned the Eizen investigation situation. It makes a fair amount of sense. It's not 100%, but it puts you in the lead.

So it's nice of you to put into words who you are and aren't suspicious of. It helps me decide who I should be looking at closer that might have been slipping under my radar. Especially since you put me in the group with her. My guess is you did the classic tactic of suggest one mafia, and one townie. Time to go back re-read Anise's posts really closely. Who Knows?

Maybe you didn't though, and since I'm already wondering why Rita refuses to see the writing on the wall sometimes, perhaps you're trying to pull attention off of her.

I'm still waiting to hear what Raven has to say about you. If I could know whether or not he was actually the miller it would do a lot towards giving his words strength.