No thread for S:U? No one else watch it here?

Big fan myself (not seen it for a few weeks but just been busy with other stuff). Truth be told I avoided it for a while because the first thing I heard about it was some angry fans telling Bronies to stay away from "their show" and it put me right off. However I was bored and tried it and a few hours later had binged my way through a good chunk of season 1 and the rest is history.

It's a bit slow to start - you need to watch like a dozen of them before it really sucks you in, and much more before the story really kicks into gear (like, towards the end of the first season). I'd say the minimum to make a call on whether you like it is getting to Cat Fingers (about episode 6 or 7). But when it does really "get started", boy does it get started.

A fine blend of humour, wackiness, adventure, inspiration / "coming of age" type material, with all sorts of deep emotional moments thrown in.

Steven = best character, he could rival Picard or Naruto when it comes to lectures.
Garnet = best gem.

Season 1 finale HUGE BOMBSHELL SPOILERGarnet being revealed as a fusion absolutely dropped my jaw, yet seems so obvious in hindsight and explains the extra complexity of her character