View Poll Results: Should the remake contain the full crossdressing sequence?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! We need current-gen crossdressing Cloud!

17 100.00%
  • No! I never liked that part to begin with!

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should the remake contain the full crossdressing sequence?

Quote Originally Posted by Elly View Post
    yeah this shouldn't even be a question since Nomura said it absolutely will be in the final product...
    Oh, thank goodness, I hadn't heard that. xD

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

It is by far the best part of the game so yes they should absolutely keep it. Even improve it, if possible. More dresses, different hairstyles and makeup! And let us keep using it after that part's over. You know what, give all the characters some pretty dresses.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FF7R

NVIDIA BLONDE WIG PHYSICS
    SHIMMERY DRESS LIGHTING EFFECTS

I can't wait to read the articles from professionally offended pseudo-journalists that want to point out only now, how this harms the trans community with the "trap" trope or some garbage, when the only intention is an amusing and interactive Bugs Bunny gag

cross-dressing Cloud is not insulting, at least not to me... Quinna on the other hand i was insulted by from the moment they were introduced in FF IX... as long as S-E don't make it as bad as it is in IX it shouldn't be a problem... but of course rabid SJWs have been trying to ruin gaming more fervently than usual lately, look at what happened to Mass Trainwreck: SJW... i seriously doubt they'd cave though, nothing in VII is overtly offensive in any way...

Nah they should scrap it entirely and focus more on how Zack was the true hero of FF7 all along, maybe add in another 50 flashbacks but they have to absolutely make sure to NOT expand on his backstory or character in any way (especially not to show his life prior to joining SOLDIER) because that's so gay lol. In fact they need to have Zack come back from the grave and save Aerith in the nick of time and have Zack become the MC from then on and just throw out all of Cloud's worthless character development and depth because he's emo lol and while they're at it they should replace Sephiroth with Genesis because he was such a better written 2deep4me character and in no way twice the pretentious mary sue manchild Sephy was that Squeenix just pulled out of their asses to sell a soulless cashgrab of a game to teenage fangirls.

Above all I hope doing all of this results in them pushing it back at least another 10 years and splitting it up even further while trying to convince everyone it's better this way and to please be excited. If not I will be really worried.