Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SE Game Director hints that more FF Remakes may be on the horizon.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

They should remake the FFVII Remake. By the time it comes out for PS4 we'll be on the PS6 anyway.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    They should remake the FFVII Remake. By the time it comes out for PS4 we'll be on the PS6 anyway.
    Do you think they will remake the remake of the remake of ffvii on the ps8?

Articles

FFXIV Character

Kurisu Kazama (Sargatanas)

I do often wonder if the Final Fantasy VII Remake will be spread across multiple platforms. I really won't be happy if I have to buy a PlayStation 5 to get the complete experience, and this is going to be released across multiple titles. However with the PS4 Pro and Scorpio extending the life of this generation I'm hopeful that I'll only require a PS4 for all of the FFVII games.

If Square Enix want to Remake other titles then they need to make sure that they're smaller scale projects and not remade across multiple releases. The Switch would be perfect, I think. It doesn't have the raw power for something like the FFVII Remake but it would be perfect for a remake of something like FFIX. Zelda looks beautiful and I really think the art style would suit a FFIX Remake as the game would keep it's original charm.
    Last edited by fat_moogle; 05-21-2017 at 03:14 PM.
    <a href=http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/Valentine-06/Signatures/fat_mooglesig2.png target=_blank>http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...mooglesig2.png</a>