So a few months ago, I got a PSTV to play Persona 4 Golden. I also tried out Neptunia Re;birth2 at the recommendation of someone. P4G was amazing, Neptunia was awful. However, while I was browsing Idea Factory's site, I found this. I preordered it and it just came out a week ago.

I also learned this is a somewhat old franchise that is also somewhat popular and I'm just playing the latest version of the game they released here. They've apparentlyremade and ported it a ton, although I have the best version so that's cool.

Anyway, I was attracted to this partly because I wanted to fill up my Vita library, partly because I love the Tokugawa period, partly because I love prettyboys and partly because the trailer looked really good. Oh and this would be my first VN ever. I was excited about that. I usually listen to things dubbed because I can't follow subtitles but that wasn't a problem here, obviously.

I've been taking my time with it because I figure it's pretty short compared to the usual stuff I play and I wanted to savor the experience. I just finished my first run. I chose Sanan because I liked his voice and look in the trailer.
(SPOILER)Then he had a pretty interesting story in the actual game. But...man. Whata downer ending. My bastard of a brother killed him and for most of the time he's depressed and losing his mind... Can I pick 'em or what.

I'm most interested in pursuing Saito next. I love his look, voice and personality. He's a lot nicer (and better-looking) than the one in Rurouni Kenshin.

But anyway, I like all the boys and I'm interested in actually trying to 100% this game. I figure it has to be relatively easy to most things.

(SPOILER)Not looking forward to the Kazama path. What a jerk that Chizuru must be.