Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mafia XXXII - Mafia... in Space? Battlestar Galactica Themed Mayhem!

Articles
    Blog Entries

I got voted out of my Survivor game so sure why not

Can I join?

I actually don’t remember mafia being played here last I visited, I only found out through mafia universe. Our champion’s game concluded, and we all got in a discussion about how playing with other communities is a good way to grow as a player because it breaks you out of your site’s meta and exposes you to new tactics and strategies you may not have seen before. Many of them joined other popular mafia sites after that, but I didn’t want to go to the same ones everyone else was using as then I’m more likely to run into the same people again, defeating the purpose. I browsed the list of registered communities participating to see if there was one that wasn’t focused primarily on mafia, but still had a focus I could be interested in. And then I saw this place and remembered I had an account here. Seemed like fate.

I mostly have experience with vanilla games or games with pre-defined setups like matrix 6 and witch hunt, but I’m happy to try something new. I look forward to playing with you all.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sarisa View Post
    Can I join?

I actually don’t remember mafia being played here last I visited, I only found out through mafia universe. Our champion’s game concluded, and we all got in a discussion about how playing with other communities is a good way to grow as a player because it breaks you out of your site’s meta and exposes you to new tactics and strategies you may not have seen before. Many of them joined other popular mafia sites after that, but I didn’t want to go to the same ones everyone else was using as then I’m more likely to run into the same people again, defeating the purpose. I browsed the list of registered communities participating to see if there was one that wasn’t focused primarily on mafia, but still had a focus I could be interested in. And then I saw this place and remembered I had an account here. Seemed like fate.

I mostly have experience with vanilla games or games with pre-defined setups like matrix 6 and witch hunt, but I’m happy to try something new. I look forward to playing with you all.
    It'd be fantastic to have you! Don't worry, my game will be on the simpler end of the EoFF Spectrum, so if you're used to Vanilla-only games or Open-setup games, then this will be a pretty good step up without overwhelming you.

I'll sign you up right now. Thank you again!

EDIT: Oh, and I saw you mention meta. You'll find EoFF's meta is quite unique. Hope you enjoy the game!

Articles
    Blog Entries

And we have twelve players! I'm so happy, thank you all so much for signing up!

Sign-ups will remain open until the 31st May, and the available positions have been extended to 15 for anyone else who wants to join. Don't forget to tell your friends! The more people playing the better and the only thing better than meeting expectations is exceeding them!

Blood In The Water sharkythesharkdogg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sarisa View Post
    Can I join?

Bleys, are you listening to this?

Quote Originally Posted by Formalhaut View Post

It'd be fantastic to have you! Don't worry, my game will be on the simpler end of the EoFF Spectrum, so if you're used to Vanilla-only games or Open-setup games, then this will be a pretty good step up without overwhelming you.

I'll sign you up right now. Thank you again!

EDIT: Oh, and I saw you mention meta. You'll find EoFF's meta is quite unique. Hope you enjoy the game!
    Thanks for letting me play, I'm looking forward to it.

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

I look forward to playing against you.

Sure.

Pull my Devil Trigger!

This should be starting today or tomorrow right? I'm not exactly sure which because of timezones.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Hey Sarisa!

So this would be starting on tomorrow, but I was informed that one person would be away this coming weekend and so obviously wouldn't be able to participate fully those days, so I'm delaying the start until the 5th June.

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

I am excited to start this today!

Articles
    Blog Entries

Psy is just creating the Mafia accounts now. We'll be starting either today or tomorrow!

Articles
    Blog Entries

And I've got them! This Mafia will be starting at 21:00 GMT tomorrow (today?) so get excited! I'll be sending your Role PMs a little before then, so you can introduce yourself in the Game Thread.

The one where D'anna just fan-girls about Lucy the entire game.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I have now recieved all night actions. When I get back from work work today (in about eight hours time), I'll open up Day Three.

Won't give anything away from my spreadsheet but this is gonna be interesting...