Thread: Guys I am new here

Default Guys I am new here

Hey I want to express something with you all here on this website. I only just joined a few days ago, but I have always had my eyes on this website through the years, (no pun intended)...(some pun intended). Iv never have been social but in a way confident. I joined here in order two achieve two goals. 1) make some friends and actually participate in some real discussion whether it be about interests or opinions on life, and 2) to get some opinions and advice/criticism on some videos I made on the YouTube.

Some quick backstory, I realized some time ago that I want to be a filmmaker. But im starting out making some videos on YouTube. I don't want that YouTube money or notoriety but rather the experience, to learn how to make myself better and learn some things, and seeing as how I don't have 1,500 friends on the Facebook I joined here to indulge in a community that is rich in the one thing I am best at writing about, Final Fantasy, Final fantasy has been with me since early childhood, I watched my older siblings play and was enthralled. No other game has captured me so. Not Mario nor Zelda nor Pokemon, ( though I do have a healthy respect and love for each.)

Final Fantasy got me into reading, because of the on screen text dialogue. Before I was not interested in books and now I am quite an avid reader and pursuant of a good story anywhere I can find one.

Nuff said. 'cept...I would love if someone ...anyone on here would please just take a look at one of my videos. The first two are serious/ comedic opinions on Final Fantasy, and the rest is just lazy attempts at building a show that probably wont ever happen.

Here I will post a link to my favorite vid so far about my favorite romance in the franchise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQyq1u44KQY

And honestly, I would love if anyone cold give me any feedback whatsoever, I want to know every critique, even correct the grammar in this post. Thank you all so much in advance. Love DrowCow

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

I'll check it out when I get a chance tonight. Once again welcome to the Fourms!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by FFNut View Post
    I'll check it out when I get a chance tonight. Once again welcome to the Fourms!
    Thanks I really look forward to it. Either way I'm happy to be here.

Not going to lie, I clicked the link and saw "18:00" and groaned, but you caught my interest early on and kept it to the end. I liked the little cutaways when talking about the GFs and Ultimecia's castle. Overall kind of made me feel like replaying FFVIII again.

The ending felt kind of abrupt, though. I was expecting a conclusion like bullet pointing the reasons why you feel it was the best romance. Kind of an odd way of me flashing back to essay writing in school.

I like the channel name, too.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Anything done by members here I will always check out (unless it's a Let's Play of a game I don't want spoiled!) so I will happily watch this

At work at the minute so will check it out later on this evening!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Ganon View Post
    Not going to lie, I clicked the link and saw "18:00" and groaned, but you caught my interest early on and kept it to the end. I liked the little cutaways when talking about the GFs and Ultimecia's castle. Overall kind of made me feel like replaying FFVIII again.

The ending felt kind of abrupt, though. I was expecting a conclusion like bullet pointing the reasons why you feel it was the best romance. Kind of an odd way of me flashing back to essay writing in school.

I like the channel name, too.
    Yea you are right I really did rush the ending, simply because I work nights and had been working on it for like idk 3 to 6 weeks on and off. Mostly a learning experience for me though. Im really happy you liked it though. I hope to be able to keep on making more stuff. Aslo thx for liking the name. I thought it was a tad too silly but it was indeed the only one I could come up with lol

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

I enjoyed it too. Only got a chance to get through half of it though. Will try and finish watching it today. I enjoyed it so far.

Hell yea real happy people like it