Thread: Special: Survey

Default Special: Survey

So what have you chosen in the new survey?

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

"in4 someone mentions how all of it should have been in the finished game" comments.

I'm for the story content of course. The gameplay options sound okay, but nothing that would change my opinion about the game like the story stuff would. Ardyn's Past and Ifrit's Betrayal are probably my first choices, followed by World of Ruin and Lunafreya's activities.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Kurisu Kazama (Sargatanas)

I haven't done the survey yet. How long is it live for?
    <a href=http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/Valentine-06/Signatures/fat_mooglesig2.png target=_blank>http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...mooglesig2.png</a>

i'm still torn between World of Ruin and Iris playable character... got till the end of next month to decide though... i honestly think they're probably gonna pick like the top 5, may just vote Iris and hope more people vote WoR...

I chose Luna's story. I need it for FFXV to be the very least complete. That is just a story part that is necessary for me and I hope it will go through multiple chapters. If some of the moments show her as playable for us, sure, why not.

My number 1 is:

Lunafrena/Lunafreya's story, also liked with her being playable but it is not the important part

Then other story parts that are not necessarily Ardyn. Also World of Ruin if it is both story and running around doing something.

And then the rest.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Kurisu Kazama (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    I chose Luna's story. I need it for FFXV to be the very least complete. That is just a story part that is necessary for me and I hope it will go through multiple chapters. If some of the moments show her as playable for us, sure, why not.

My number 1 is:

Lunafrena/Lunafreya's story, also liked with her being playable but it is not the important part

Then other story parts that are not necessarily Ardyn. Also World of Ruin if it is both story and running around doing something.

And then the rest.
    Just switched on the game to vote and yeah, I went with "Lunafreya's activities". Honestly though, I really didn't want to vote at all; We shouldn't need to ask for content that should have been included in the game at launch.
    <a href=http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/Valentine-06/Signatures/fat_mooglesig2.png target=_blank>http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...mooglesig2.png</a>

Blog Entries

I am just glad they released it at this point.
    Was it a good stand alone Final Fantasy game? No. It needs DLC.
    Was it just a good game on its own? Yes, it had a lot to live up to being a final fantasy title. I think if they named it something else people wouldn't give it so much heap.

I voted for Lunafreya playable character. I just think she'll make a good edition cause she is barely in it to begin with. What's the good in story if you have nothing to show for it in the end? There is probably some really in-depth faqs about Lunafreya from fans who studied every detail. What if we just got the stuff we already knew?
    Marcus
    "No cloud, no squall shall hinder us!" - FF9

Games completed - 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, 10-2, 12, 13, 13-2, 13-3 Tactics, Tactics Advanced, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, KH, KH2, And played 11.

All the story content will be amazing, and the playable characters too, but I voted for Lunafreya's activites because she's very important to the story and does many things offscreen, and I wish we could see that.

What people should not forget: If we see more Luna we are likely to see more Ravus as well and I cannot say that Chapter 13.2 really was much of an addition for him.

I'm kind of regretting my vote, now. I chose World of Ruin mainly because that's what I assumed the DLC episodes would be about. the bros' exploits while Noct was gone. Now here I am in chapter 13 again. [EDIT: I'm dumb. I didn't realize I was playing 13.2 and not the actual Episode Gladiolus. Still, not during the WoR.]

With Luna there would be a higher chance of fleshing out some side characters that got 0.1% screen time.

When I was first glancing at the list I misread "Cor's Backstory" as "Car's Backstory." I thought: sweet, Regalia DLC.
    Last edited by Darth Ganon; 06-06-2017 at 03:19 AM.