Thread: *poke* Hey, get on with it.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

:monster: *poke* Hey, get on with it.

So in the last month, the universe has conspired against me. Events have transpired that makes me feel like the universe itself is sending me a message to get on with my life in certain areas and everyday I seem to ignore it, a new thing pops up from the cosmos to tell me to stop being lazy and get on with my life. This thread isn't about my situation, but I wanted to know if you believe in fate and if you've ever felt like it was knocking on your door?

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

Though I think people somewhat make their own fate, I do believe that some things also are just ment to be. It's up to you to reach for them when they come knocking however so if something popped up and you want it ask yourself why are you not grabbing it right now.

Not so much knocking at my door as it is knocking me over a lot of the time. The last couple of years especially.

I tend to think of fate as literally the things you cannot control. And 90 percent of life are things you cannot control. The other 10 is just a matter of perspective. Yes some things no matter how you look at them can be ugly and sad and hard to deal with and its normal to react to them in whichever way you do but in the end you can only make a decision to move on. If you don't your stuck in the past too much. And that's my problem honestly. My biggest weakness is indecisiveness and thinking too much so when I have a problem I try to let go of that and just let action take over. As my father tried to teach me "there's no such thing as regret".

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

I believe life presents you with opportunities, but its up to you to take them.

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Really should be healthier and manage my money better.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Of course I do! Like how I am fated to post here and totally forget about it later!