Thread: Back Log

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

Default Back Log

Well I have been going nuts lately with work, kids, and all the rest. However I find myself this weekend with Nothing that needs rebuilding for the oil company's for Monday morning, and kids away. Great time to work on my backlog of games, but which one should I dive into? These are loaded on my Xbox now and don't know which one to hit up.

Earthlock Festival of Magic
    Stardew Valley
    Multiple Assasins Creed games
    Final Fantasy XV
    Romance of the three Kingdoms XIII

With usually only 30 mins a day to play games now I am scared to rip into an RPG that I won't have the time to finish it, my last attempt at FF XV I was stopped 10 hours in and haven't had a chance to pick it up for the last month and a bit.

Maybe be with all the Teken talk I should download that and see if any Xbox players here want to fight (you guys would crush me) or should I just go to an old side scroller like replay mega man. A whole weekend of no one means I can do what ever so what do people suggest?

Sounds like a good opportunity to play Final Fantasy XV!

You're not going to be FFXV over a weekend, so if you do go that route, or with Festival of Magic, you can pick away at them over the course of a month or two if you don't lose pace and forget what you were doing. And although I love Stardew Valley, it's extremely addictive and hard to let go once you get started, so it's probably not a good choice either because it will hurt when life calls you back. you probably do want a more casual game like Tekken that you can play whenever and don't have to worry about progress

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

If you're a bit scared to start a heavy RPG due to only having the weekend to work on it, I would suggest either one of the Assassin's Creed titles or Stardew Valley since it's more of a day to day life simulator, making it a bit easier to pick up and go. Course I can never say no to Mega Man binges...