Thread: The First Annual Sorties!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Dancing Chocobo The First Annual Sorties!

Hey there, EoFF! Can you believe it's already been six months since our Winter Ciddies? Time is flying!

As you all know, Summer Ciddies basically won't ever happen again. SAD. But I've noticed that over the last couple of weeks, tournaments have become really popular here on ol' Eo of FF. And so, in replacement of that Sweet Summer Ciddies , I offer you this!

THE FIRST ANNUAL SORTIES (patent pending).

I've asked Loony BoB to compile a list of all the active posters over the last 6 months.

I've separated posters into brackets based on post count (excluding members who have joined in the last 6 months, who get their own bracket...it's not really fair to have our noobs go up against long-standing members just yet!). Competing members have been drawn out of a hat for sake of fairness and objectivity on my part.

The rules are pretty simple: choose whichever member is your favorite! If you'd rather PM me your choices, that's fine, but it's a lot less fun! The other big rule is to BE NICE. You're free to give your reasoning for choosing a member, but if you do so, frame it as to why you think that member is positive, as opposed to why the other member didn't deserve it. And remember--we're all friends here, so if you don't win, no hard feelings! Each round will last ~24 hours, so make sure you get in and vote while you can!Some backstoryThe first forum I ever joined used to do these competitions monthly and we all had a blast. It's also really interesting to see who wins--it can be pretty unexpected! Especially if two hard-hitters go head-to-head early on.

WATCH THIS SPACE, THE FIRST ROUND WILL BE GOING UP WITHIN THE HOUR
    Last edited by Jinx; 06-04-2017 at 07:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.