Thread: Overwatch

Default Overwatch

Anyone playing it? Who's your main? What are some of your stories playing?
    Last edited by LunarWeaver; 06-04-2017 at 09:13 PM.

This is sadly one of those games where the popularity and fanbase turn me off a bit. But I'm not really a big fan of arena games of any type. But I can't deny the influence and love the game has. But it's not for me

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

Mercy's my main. Widow, Sombra, and Zarya are my mpst played in the other groups.

One of my favorite moments was in Nepal Shrine. I saw a sneaky Reaper and knew what that meant. So I wooshed over to a Widow and sure enough DIE DIE DIE. Quadruple kill. Was about to woosh over and undo it when he started emoting. So I shot him in the back of the head first and then revived everyone. I don't like showboating.

Also anytime I get a gold metal in eliminations while getting the card for best healer is a good run.

Wow. I guess no one here plays Overwatch.

I love Overwatch. I main as Reinhardt. But I'm pretty good with Genji, Soldier 76, Bastion and Junkrat. I'm not too bad with Pharah either.

I think the Overwatch community is what appeals to me the most about the game, the fact that it's taken on so much life because of the fans.