Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151620 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXXII - BSG Mafia Game Thread - Day Four: Blood and Chrome (Town Victory)

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Roslin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Adama View Post
    So you don't regret your actions, only the results of your actions. Which is a fancy way of saying you regret your actions. At least you would if you were town. Town isn't so flippant about voting off the same team.
    Uh no, I literally just said I don't regret it. Are you for real right now?
    For someone who claims to be good at reading people, you think you'd pick up on obvious sarcasm. I'll make it simple. You goofed, you're too conceited to admit it. People find your play style and responses to these situations to be obnoxious. You think you're great because you just so happened to throw some suspicion on mafia, but you were throwing suspicious on everybody. What matters is you wound up voting for town. No one's impressed.

Nothing in the rest of your rambling post really defended yourself well against what I said. I don't think you're scum yet, just either a really poor town player or some obvious rogue agent. That hasn't changed.

I'm waiting to see what Dee has to say and how you respond to see if it affects my vote so far.

If you are going to kill me today, I ask that you not kill Roslin tomorrow when I flip. They are either jester (getting lynched is what they want) or executioner (in which case they'll have reached their wincon anyway) and so should be passed over in favor of finding actual scum. I'd advise lynching Gaius, followed by Caprica.

I will point out how close those two posted together. Like the knew what they were going to say by talking it out before hand.

They have posted like that the whole time. Classic mafia mistake.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Adama View Post
    For someone who claims to be good at reading people, you think you'd pick up on obvious sarcasm. I'll make it simple. You goofed, you're too conceited to admit it. People find your play style and responses to these situations to be obnoxious. You think you're great because you just so happened to throw some suspicion on mafia, but you were throwing suspicious on everybody. What matters is you wound up voting for town. No one's impressed.

Nothing in the rest of your rambling post really defended yourself well against what I said. I don't think you're scum yet, just either a really poor town player or some obvious rogue agent. That hasn't changed.

I'm waiting to see what Dee has to say and how you respond to see if it affects my vote so far.
    Someone's clearly triggered. Don't really know why.

Your post wasn't sarcastic at all, it was straight up dumb. Now you're backtracking and saying it was sarcasm because of how asinine it came across as. Pretty hilarious defense tbh.

I don't even really need to elaborate on the personal insults you're throwing at me, because they're so petty and clearly false.

Who's the poor town player here? The one who actually put in effort, or the one who didn't have the cajones to lynch anyone? Pretty obvious to me.

Tigh's vote onto Caprica is strange given that they're not on her list.

Don't vote for Caprica today. We stand to gain a lot more from a Dee lynch.

Cue Dee and Adama's private conversation to see how they handle this...

Roslin if they do vote me it's fine. I will flip town and they will be totally exposed.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

BEGIN/

CALCULATING CURRENT VOTE COUNT:

[OVC]

| Day Two |
    Twenty-Four Hours Remain

Dee - 3 / 6 (Roslin, Gaius, Caprica)
    Caprica - 3 / 6 (Adama, Felix, Tigh)

Gaius - 0 / 6
    (Caprica)

(Aaron, D'Anna, Dee and Helo are yet to vote)

VOTE COUNT PROTOCOLS HAVE A 99% ACCURACY RATING, BUT DO NOT HESITATE TO INFORM THIS CYLON MODEL IF AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED.

YOU ARE ABLE TO JUMP TO THE LATEST OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT BY TYPING IN BRACKETED LETTER CONFIGURATION IN YOUR WEB BROWSER'S SEARCH TOOL.

AT CURRENT STATE, THE DAY WILL BE GOING TO SUDDEN DEATH. IF THIS OCCURS, THE MOMENT A SINGLE PERSON HOLDS THE MOST VOTE, THEY ARE ELIMINATED IMMEDIATELY.

END/

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Caprica View Post
    Cue Dee and Adama's private conversation to see how they handle this...
    It's also really telling how much pressure Adama is trying to put on me, yet when it comes to Dee he just casually invites her to talk.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Furthermore, a gentle reminder to all players that while heated disagreements are to sometimes be expected when playing Mafia, do not go beyond the levels currently being exhibited. Not to say that anyone is breaching any lines yet, but to just remind everyone to keep disagreements civil.

Thank you. Enjoy the rest of Day Two!

I am curious on how they respond now.

Prediction: Caprica and I get accused of being scummates.

Don't forget to toss Gaius in there as we role played the first few posts.

Roslin, Caprica, Gaius; I have a question for you 3.

When I flip town, who are you going to look at next? If Caprica is the lynch today and they flip town, I'm certain I bite the bullet the next day. If I get lynched I'm assuming most people go for Caprica or Roslin tomorrow (despite my wishes) but seeing as you obviously aren't going for yourselves and seem to have quite the tight little group there...who next? Will you still suspect Adamma after I'm cleared as town? Will you vote Felix? Someone else entirely? Go after each other? I want to know who each of you would vote next and why. Roslin won't give a reason for my lynch ("concrete evidence" without presenting said evidence isn't a reason, that would never hold up in court) Gaius is following Roslin based on said "evidence" without further question, and as far as I can tell Caprica is voting me for refusing to roleclaim when Roslin is doing the same thing. As much as I want to believe I have 3 non-town on my train even I have to admit one of you could very well be town, and I'd like to figure out who that is so I can my final reads on everyone in before I kick the bucket.