Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXXII - BSG Mafia Game Thread - Day Four: Blood and Chrome (Town Victory)

Now let's see what desperation move Adama goes with. For me I can answer. I am not voting for you due to not role claiming as I think it would be a silly thing to do. You must have skipped past where Roslin and I both posted on that.

I voted you as the mafia that others were voting. I would have been just as happy voting for Adama. Here you are saying how can you be sure I am Mafia, yet accusing others who clearly scum hunted you guys out.

You're not answering the question. If I flip town, who becomes your next top suspect? And saying I won't flip town is not an answer; even it you're 99% sure I'm scum there's still the chance you're wrong, as town doesn't have perfect info. In addition to that, I have some more questions for you three since you all mysteriously disappeared when I asked you this one.

Capricia/Rolsin: Do you not think it's suspicious that Gaius concluded town gets FOUR mislynches before lylo, with this being said before the idea of separate scum teams was brought up? Does this not look like a slip to you? Do you believe his excuse about thinking town lost when ALL town were dead, and not when scum equaled or out numbered us? If you do think it's a slip or you don't buy his excuse, why do you not suspect him as much as me?

Gaius/Caprica: Does it truly not bother you that Roslin votes people seemingly at random with little or no explanation given? If I said I had "hard evidence" against someone yet refused to provide it, I doubt you would blindly follow me; what has Roslin done that makes them town enough in your eyes to follow her? Especially considering she scumread you both day 1, I'd expect you to be at least slightly wary of her. Why do you read her as town when she won't elaborate on her reads?

Gaius/Roslin: Do you not think it's strange that Caprica suddenly flipped the lynch off Roslin onto a power role with little time before end of day, especially since their switch would have tied the votes if nobody else had moved theirs? Do you think it's strange they stated Aaron was a high scum read at the start of day, but have since switched to believing scum is instead me/felix/adama despite no real evidence being given for it? (Or any evidence given as to why Aaron is suddenly a town read if that's the case?)

If more than 1 of you is town I'm going to be very disappointed.

I can start by saying it doesn't bother me Roslin random votes at times. I was her first vote, and I knew it was scum hunting. It was the same reason I voted Gaius. We are looking for information and one way to do that is toss a vote out there.

Though I was suspicious of Aaron I got evidence that cleared him at the moment in my eyes. Simple as that. I also already explained why I dropped the vote off of him day one. Instead of scum reading the thread read it and you will find out why I dropped the vote on him. Also day one how did I know there were power roles? It's a closed game? Did you just slip up?

I think the Gaius mislynch is all you have on him so you are pushing it. Anyone could have slipped up math doing it quickly in their head. Get something on him more impressive if you want to convince others.

So so that is your questions all answered. Still haven't answered ours really or why you continue to single us out when there are other players too. The fact is you have done zero scum hunting. You have pushed weak arguments against players that have. Also when openly saying how the scum team has messed up they then try to change things but it's to late. We have them busted.

It's real simple why I'm voting for you Caprica. Three people voted Apollo. You, Roslin, and Starbuck.

Starbuck was killed for the efforts, Roslin is probably a Jester, and you? You're probably scum. You flipped at the last minute and voted Apollo. Classic scum tactic. Still, it's difficult to say for certain.

Plus there's the meta game.

Pretty sure I know who you are, so I know you're play style as well. You're a tag-a-long player who likes to follow along behind confident players. You're bandwagoning with Roslin now because you're butt is on the line. You know it was a mistake to vote for Apollo and it got unwanted attention placed on you.

The only question is whether you're town who's being misled my Roslin the potentially rogue agent, or if you're mafia working with Roslin the rogue agent? You've screwed up and voted town early in other games, so it's possible you're just misled town. Which is why I was waiting to hear Dee's thoughts. I may have moved my vote depending on how things go.

I find it interesting that you're so buddied up with Roslin, yet accuse me of defending Dee. Meanwhile, you and Roslin act like BFFs. I haven't said one word about defending Dee. I asked Roslin's reasons for voting her, and asked Dee to defend herself. That way I could see what I thought.

You two seem pretty well teamed up for so early in the game, and little to go on. Plus you're the only two remaining people who voted for Apollo. Right now, I'll stick with my vote.

I still wonder what Helo is up to.

I've been busy with work BUT I'll have my two cents once I get home. Sorry!

I am interested in hearing Helo's two cents. I am interested if he two sees the scum pattern I do.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

BEGIN/

CALCULATING CURRENT VOTE COUNT. DETECTING NO CHANGE. ISSUING TIME REMAINING.

[OVC]

| Day Two |
    Nine Hours and Forty Minutes Remain

Dee - 3 / 6 (Roslin, Gaius, Caprica)
    Caprica - 3 / 6 (Adama, Felix, Tigh)

Gaius - 0 / 6
    (Caprica)

(Aaron, D'Anna, Dee and Helo are yet to vote)

VOTE COUNT PROTOCOLS HAVE A 99% ACCURACY RATING, BUT DO NOT HESITATE TO INFORM THIS CYLON MODEL IF AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED.

YOU ARE ABLE TO JUMP TO THE LATEST OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT BY TYPING IN BRACKETED LETTER CONFIGURATION IN YOUR WEB BROWSER'S SEARCH TOOL.

AT CURRENT STATE, THE DAY WILL BE GOING TO SUDDEN DEATH. IF THIS OCCURS, THE MOMENT A SINGLE PERSON HOLDS THE MOST VOTE, THEY ARE ELIMINATED IMMEDIATELY.

END/

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Dee View Post
    Roslin, Caprica, Gaius; I have a question for you 3.

When I flip town, who are you going to look at next? If Caprica is the lynch today and they flip town, I'm certain I bite the bullet the next day. If I get lynched I'm assuming most people go for Caprica or Roslin tomorrow (despite my wishes) but seeing as you obviously aren't going for yourselves and seem to have quite the tight little group there...who next? Will you still suspect Adamma after I'm cleared as town? Will you vote Felix? Someone else entirely? Go after each other? I want to know who each of you would vote next and why. Roslin won't give a reason for my lynch ("concrete evidence" without presenting said evidence isn't a reason, that would never hold up in court) Gaius is following Roslin based on said "evidence" without further question, and as far as I can tell Caprica is voting me for refusing to roleclaim when Roslin is doing the same thing. As much as I want to believe I have 3 non-town on my train even I have to admit one of you could very well be town, and I'd like to figure out who that is so I can my final reads on everyone in before I kick the bucket.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Dee View Post
    Gaius/Caprica: Does it truly not bother you that Roslin votes people seemingly at random with little or no explanation given? If I said I had "hard evidence" against someone yet refused to provide it, I doubt you would blindly follow me; what has Roslin done that makes them town enough in your eyes to follow her? Especially considering she scumread you both day 1, I'd expect you to be at least slightly wary of her. Why do you read her as town when she won't elaborate on her reads?
    I don't think of myself as part of a group with Roslin and Caprica, really... I just don't see a reason not to give Roslin the benefit of the doubt regarding her supposed evidence.

If you'd said you had hard evidence of course I would have followed you. The death announcement will reveal whether or not you were telling the truth after all, so it's at worst a scum-town trade which I'd consider worth it right now. Admittedly though the possibility of Roslin being a Jester setting things up for her own execution is one that slipped my mind. Thanks for bringing that up.

Normally of course I'd go for Roslin next if you flip town because that makes her confident statement a blatant lie. With the possibility of her being a jester on the board though I might have to rethink things if it gets to that point. Either way it's still very possible that she's actually a town cop or something along those lines and got a guilty result on you. It's a risk I'm willing to take.

Gaius/Roslin: Do you not think it's strange that Caprica suddenly flipped the lynch off Roslin onto a power role with little time before end of day, especially since their switch would have tied the votes if nobody else had moved theirs? Do you think it's strange they stated Aaron was a high scum read at the start of day, but have since switched to believing scum is instead me/felix/adama despite no real evidence being given for it? (Or any evidence given as to why Aaron is suddenly a town read if that's the case?)
    I don't think it's particularly strange to be honest, at least not for who I believe to be the person in question. As of now I think her actions are just par for course.

Also, regardless of them being scum or not, Apollo being a power role was something they hardly could have known at the time, now was it? I see little reason to read so deeply into that.

If more than 1 of you is town I'm going to be very disappointed.
    It would be quite tragically hilarious if all four of us are actually town and Roslin's assertion was wrong for some trivial reason xD

Well thank you Gaius for actually answering the question about who you'd lynch next, especially considering Caprica has dodged that one twice now. I think that's very telling.

##Vote: Caprica

If I die today, kill Caprica next. I don't think a scum Roslin trading herself for me would be worth it unless scum is paranoid about taking out unknown variables, as I do believe it was stated this was Starbuck's first game in the death flip.

Funny you keep saying I dodged the question when I answered it bluntly multiple times. I even mentioned after you asked that I would have been just as happy voting for Adama. Ultimately as well Felix. It's not my fault you avoid reading when your scum mates name come up.

You seem to suspect Adama for defending me, so I'd assume a reasonable person would be slightly less suspicious of him if I flip town. But I'll ask it another way if you prefer. Since you seem to suspect Adama and Felix regardless of my flip, who would be your new 4th mafia suspect once I flip town?

But you are not Town? Funny that you seem to really press that point for undecided voters left. I've have seen mafia push that many times over.

You seem to be caught up on the Jester role too. In a closed game how do you not know that I am the Jester if you believe it in play. I openly said vote me out to show the scum. I bluntly said that these three, yourself, Adama, and Felix are the scum. If anything I would fit it better then Roslin? Are you aware or like I have mentioned before, you never really read the thread but worked with your scum mates to point for a easier lynch?

Notice Dee can't respond to me on the Jester thing? It shows she had a plan, it hit a snag, and you dug heels in and continued. When I flip town expect the yourself to be next.

Caprica, making a list of suspects and saying "I know these people are scum." with out much reason doesn't mean you might be a jester, it means you might be mafia. Aggressively attacking people, and leading the charge on mis-lynches makes you look like a Jester. Which is what Roslin has been doing. You're just following along like her obedient little lap dog.

So Caprica/Roslin are somehow unable to see a way where Dee is town. Roslin says she "knows", in much the same way I assume she "knew" Apollo was mafia. Caprica follows along because the player typically follows loud, brash players, and it also keeps votes off of her. They really are quite the team right now.

I'm more reasonable. The main reason I'm voting Caprica is because of her previous voting behavior and her current inability to admit even possibility that she's wrong on her scum reads on myself, Dee, and Felix. Versus what we have on Dee which is really pure speculation and trusting Roslin, who I find to be untrustworthy for reasons I've already stated several times.

However, if I'm wrong, and it turns out a lynch vote on Dee shows she's scum, then you should indeed suspect me next. I'm a town trying to read the situation as best as I can, but I admit it will look scummy if Dee turns out to be mafia, and I should go accordingly. It just makes sense.

Funny Adama, coming to the rescue yet again. This is very interesting. What makes you think I planned an vote switch last minute to try and take out a power Role again? Also I said I have played a more Jester type game. Yet you disagreed yet showing you know more then you let on. Honestly Dee is scum. You are scum. You have done nothing remotely Town yet. Also Felix is scum.

So to summarize your vote for me. He called me scum and voted different than me on day one. Let's get him fellows?

Great Scum hunting there Adama