Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 26789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXXII - BSG Mafia Game Thread - Day Four: Blood and Chrome (Town Victory)

Question to both Dee and Adama. How are you so convinced I am Scum? You seem 100% sure and haven't even tried hunting for the next?

Once again I will point out a 0 scum hunting activity from the both of them.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Back. Will be responding shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Dee View Post
    Roslin, Caprica, Gaius; I have a question for you 3.

When I flip town, who are you going to look at next? If Caprica is the lynch today and they flip town, I'm certain I bite the bullet the next day. If I get lynched I'm assuming most people go for Caprica or Roslin tomorrow (despite my wishes) but seeing as you obviously aren't going for yourselves and seem to have quite the tight little group there...who next? Will you still suspect Adamma after I'm cleared as town? Will you vote Felix? Someone else entirely? Go after each other? I want to know who each of you would vote next and why. Roslin won't give a reason for my lynch ("concrete evidence" without presenting said evidence isn't a reason, that would never hold up in court) Gaius is following Roslin based on said "evidence" without further question, and as far as I can tell Caprica is voting me for refusing to roleclaim when Roslin is doing the same thing. As much as I want to believe I have 3 non-town on my train even I have to admit one of you could very well be town, and I'd like to figure out who that is so I can my final reads on everyone in before I kick the bucket.
    This post reeks of scum. Heavy use of hedging language, refusal to commit to any hard reads of anyone, and instead just sheer ambiguity given with phrases like "one of you could very well be town."

I'm pretty confident you're not flipping town, so the rest of your questions are kinda irrelevant. I'm also agreeing with Caprica's scumreads here, as Adama's gameplay has been so bizarre and obviously biased towards certain players.

Also notice the grouping here. I don't even know how Gaius got lumped into the same sentence as me. His gameplay hasn't really been notable.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Dee View Post
    You're not answering the question. If I flip town, who becomes your next top suspect? And saying I won't flip town is not an answer; even it you're 99% sure I'm scum there's still the chance you're wrong, as town doesn't have perfect info. In addition to that, I have some more questions for you three since you all mysteriously disappeared when I asked you this one.
    Uh yeah, it definitely is an answer.

How are you in any position to say whether or not town doesn't have perfect info? This either seems like a slip or just really bizarre wording. Strange either way.

Capricia/Rolsin: Do you not think it's suspicious that Gaius concluded town gets FOUR mislynches before lylo, with this being said before the idea of separate scum teams was brought up? Does this not look like a slip to you? Do you believe his excuse about thinking town lost when ALL town were dead, and not when scum equaled or out numbered us? If you do think it's a slip or you don't buy his excuse, why do you not suspect him as much as me?
    In what universe is that a slip? He actually used pretty sound logic. Assuming there is one mafia, we could lose a total of 8 players to mislynches and night kills before we're forced into a LyLo situation. Makes sense to me.

I'm not going to make excuses for him, but there's literally nothing wrong with that to me.

Gaius/Roslin: Do you not think it's strange that Caprica suddenly flipped the lynch off Roslin onto a power role with little time before end of day, especially since their switch would have tied the votes if nobody else had moved theirs? Do you think it's strange they stated Aaron was a high scum read at the start of day, but have since switched to believing scum is instead me/felix/adama despite no real evidence being given for it? (Or any evidence given as to why Aaron is suddenly a town read if that's the case?)
    Here's another post full of deflection. Caprica wouldn't know that Apollo was a "power role", but you're suggesting she knew about it in advance as a way to throw her under the bus. That's extremely misleading and downright scummy.

Your entire post is basically one giant deflection.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Adama View Post
    It's real simple why I'm voting for you Caprica. Three people voted Apollo. You, Roslin, and Starbuck.
    Town lynching town on Day 1? Wow, color me shocked. It's almost like that's the most probable outcome.

If anything, I suspect the ones who either didn't vote anyone (yourself) or didn't participate in the lynch in order to avoid any suspicion.

Roslin is probably a Jester, and you?
    Where did this idea of me being a Jester even come from? Because I scumhunted? That's some seriously bad reasoning. And it just so happens that you and Dee are both hard pushing this angle.

Plus there's the meta game.
    You can't base every game off of "meta."

Which is why I was waiting to hear Dee's thoughts. I may have moved my vote depending on how things go.
    Why do you have to "wait" to hear Dee's thoughts? Why don't you pressure her yourself, or even suspect her yourself?

Your approach to her is entirely too passive and too lenient compared to what you're trying to do with other players.

I asked Roslin's reasons for voting her, and asked Dee to defend herself. That way I could see what I thought.
    You asked Dee, but you didn't ask me. You tried pressuring me. Huge distinction there.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Adama View Post
    Caprica, making a list of suspects and saying "I know these people are scum." with out much reason doesn't mean you might be a jester, it means you might be mafia. Aggressively attacking people, and leading the charge on mis-lynches makes you look like a Jester. Which is what Roslin has been doing. You're just following along like her obedient little lap dog.
    No, it doesn't make you look like a Jester. It makes you look like a town player who's trying to win.

So Caprica/Roslin are somehow unable to see a way where Dee is town. Roslin says she "knows", in much the same way I assume she "knew" Apollo was mafia.
    Yep. Difference between the Apollo lynch and today is that Night 1 happened.

Versus what we have on Dee which is really pure speculation and trusting Roslin, who I find to be untrustworthy for reasons I've already stated several times.
    K. Good luck with that.

Where are you, Helo? You said you would give your two cents and haven't posted for 16 hours my dude.

I see that Dee and Adama won't respond to my question. Are they down for maintenance? Hmm funny they give a scummy Questions stance saying answer me, yet one vote ahead stay quiet so not to push suspicions on themselves. Once again, Scum.

I am also still waiting for Helo's 2 cents.

Getting late in the day and no helo. Suspicious.

I might not be able to make it on again tonight but nothing I've seen has me changing my mind so may as well get my vote in.

##vote: Dee

Unless Dee flips town making Roslin an obvious lynch target I plan to be coming for you next Caprica. I imagine I won't be the only one. But voting for Dee has the potential to reveal more info than killing you right now.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Caprica View Post
    Question to both Dee and Adama. How are you so convinced I am Scum? You seem 100% sure and haven't even tried hunting for the next?

I have been scum hunting. I said I found Gaius suspicious for being off on lylo by two whole days. I said I thought you were suspicious for flipping and tying the vote up near end of day. I said Roslin was suspicious for not providing reasoning that she's willing to openly share with everyone else. And surprise, all three of my scum suspects that I listed at the very start of day are now voting me. I do not believe you're a jester as you have a very safe excuse when I flip town in saying you believed Roslin's false evidence. Having a safe excuse is a mafia tactic. Roslin does not have a safe excuse. That's why I see her as jester. I scum read you for the strange vote switch / tie at end of day that left a power role dead, for blindly following Roslin on false evidence they won't share, and for refusal to consider the possibility that any of your 3 suspects could be town. This is my last post I will be able to make before end of day. I hope I come home to find myself safe and sound but if I don't I'd like to ask town to do a few things. First is to scan Gaius. He seems the most likely to be town out of the three, but I still can't completely clear him, and he's worth looking into. Second is to vig Roslin if we have one. No I'm not a vig. They're probably a neutral, but even so they're one that is anti town, and we can't have them around throwing out votes that help mafia. And if they're shot instead of lynched, they can't win. Third is to lynch Caprica tomorrow. They have no reason to side with Roslin's fake claim this whole heartedly unless they're scum. Last but not least, I town read the people voting for Caprica as I'm by far the safer lynch for mafia as they have an easy exuse for my muslynch in Roslin. If Caprica flips town mafia have no easy excuse. See you tomorrow or on the side.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Aaron View Post
    Unless Dee flips town making Roslin an obvious lynch target I plan to be coming for you next Caprica. I imagine I won't be the only one. But voting for Dee has the potential to reveal more info than killing you right now.
    Dee flipping town would mean a certain Caprica lynch to me. Dee flipping scum would mean a certain lynching of myself. That's fair, and something team Roslin/Caprica don't have the balls to own up to.

If Roslin is scum, they're doing a good job of coming across as a Jester or something like it. I'd say for now, if Dee flips town and Roslin isn't revealed to be a Lyncher who was trying to kill her for a win, we ignore Roslin as it's pretty clear she's something like a Jester. She'd want that lynch and has been trying hard to make herself a target.

Quote Originally Posted by Caprica

I've stated why I think you're scum and why I'm voting for you at least twice. I also stated I'm not 100%, I'm playing what I think are the best odds. In the past you've acted this way, and it turned out you were just clueless town. So I could be wrong. It happens.

Think whatever you will, but if you are town I suggest you at least start thinking for yourself instead of being Roslin's pet.

It's nice how everyone else is quiet. I'd like to hear from others on what they're thinking on all of this.

Actually the last three games I acted like this I was 100% right. It's called playing the person. I wasn't clueless, I was 100% right.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

BEGIN/

INITIATING VOTE COUNT PROTOCOLS:

[OVC]

| Day Two |
    One Hour Remains

Dee - 4 / 6 (Roslin, Gaius, Caprica, Aaron)
    Caprica - 4 / 6 (Adama, Felix, Tigh, Dee)

Gaius - 0 / 6
    (Caprica)

(D'Anna and Helo are yet to vote)

VOTE COUNT PROTOCOLS HAVE A 99% ACCURACY RATING, BUT DO NOT HESITATE TO INFORM THIS CYLON MODEL IF AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED.

YOU ARE ABLE TO JUMP TO THE LATEST OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT BY TYPING IN BRACKETED LETTER CONFIGURATION IN YOUR WEB BROWSER'S SEARCH TOOL.

AT CURRENT STATE, THE DAY WILL BE GOING TO SUDDEN DEATH. IF THIS OCCURS, THE MOMENT A SINGLE PERSON HOLDS THE MOST VOTE, THEY ARE ELIMINATED IMMEDIATELY.

THE NIGHT DRAWS NEAR. THE DAY IS ALMOST OVER.

END/

I'm a little surprised at how many people are scumreading Caprica. I mean, sure, they're not exactly acting in the most productive manner, but as I said prior, I don't think it's a strong reason to suspect them in particular of being Mafia. If my read on them is right, everyone misreading them as scum was what lost Town a recent game. That was a little annoying, ngl.

...Almost forgot about Helo. Him, D'Anna, and Tigh too, have been really damn quiet lately.

Blog Entries

Default Overtime

| Day Two |
    Overtime

Today ends immediately when a simple majority is reached.

There is no time limit. Whoever possesses a majority of votes in a single point in time will be eliminated​.

##Vote: Dee

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Caprica View Post
    Dee can't role claim due to it being countered or non existent. Also I will defend my "nerve". By my aggressive play I was able to read how people responded. I played people. Been doing this forever and has always been right when I have openly said it.

Since votes are going down and people want halftime to be the day. Looking at 3 of you.

##Vote: Dee

BEGIN/

CAPRICA, YOU HAVE ALREADY VOTED FOR DEE. YOU CANNOT VOTE TWICE.

END/