Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXXII - BSG Mafia Game Thread - Day Four: Blood and Chrome (Town Victory)

So many accusations being thrown around. Hard to say who's suspicious yet but one thing doesn't sit right with me: everyone knows Roslin is a fox.

##vote: Caprica

And Lucy Lawless right? I mean.. She's a babe.

No one has done much so far to warrant my suspicion. Roslin's clumsy scumhunting could point either way, toward enthusiastic town-ism or a mafia trying to act like part of the town, so I'm holding off on voting for her for now. And Caprica hasn't done much more than get scum-targeted over apparent roleplay, which isn't good enough for me.

Come on, people, be more suspicious!

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Apollo View Post
    I get a little sidetracked on the way here, and it looks like suspicion's already being cast around at random. Frack me. I suppose I'll have to join in sooner or later, but I agree with Dee: let's let everyone who's going to speak, speak.
    No, suspicion isn't being casted "at random."

Caprica made a slip by excluding Gaius from being sketchy when, if she were town, she would have no reason to believe he isn't sketchy as he hadn't said anything of value.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Apollo View Post
    No one has done much so far to warrant my suspicion. Roslin's clumsy scumhunting could point either way, toward enthusiastic town-ism or a mafia trying to act like part of the town, so I'm holding off on voting for her for now. And Caprica hasn't done much more than get scum-targeted over apparent roleplay, which isn't good enough for me.

Come on, people, be more suspicious!
    Clumsy? Please, explain what part of my gameplay is "clumsy."

You're also seriously downplaying the suspicion levied against Caprica, and misunderstanding what spurred it in the first place.

You're using quite a bit of hedging language and not really committing towards any firm opinion. Scummy.

Nah, that's a reach when Caprica was merely roleplaying. Caprica Six and Giaus in BSG are a "thing".

Day one first few posts in character are hardly grounds for suspicion.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] D'Anna View Post
    And Lucy Lawless right? I mean.. She's a babe.
    I figured that went without saying.

I believe everyone has reported in. I like Roslin a little less than I did before as she has continued to push Capricia excessively. While her observation that they are on the dark side together could be accurate, it could also be simply roleplay as others have stated, or possibly that they share a role as lovers or masons. Given the way they've been acting, lovers makes sense.

So that's how it is, is it...

##Vote: D'Anna

Deliberately covering for someone else on the first day instead of just standing by and seeing if anything suspicious jumps out in response to the accusation is rather strange conduct if you ask me.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] D'Anna View Post
    Nah, that's a reach when Caprica was merely roleplaying. Caprica Six and Giaus in BSG are a "thing".

Day one first few posts in character are hardly grounds for suspicion.
    This makes sense, although the wording of her post was pretty suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Dee View Post
    I believe everyone has reported in. I like Roslin a little less than I did before as she has continued to push Capricia excessively. While her observation that they are on the dark side together could be accurate, it could also be simply roleplay as others have stated, or possibly that they share a role as lovers or masons. Given the way they've been acting, lovers makes sense.
    You dislike someone because they were actively trying to scumhunt? K. Nice to know who isn't interested in being productive for town today.

More interested in someone else right now.

##Unvote
    ##Vote: Apollo

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Gaius View Post
    So that's how it is, is it...

##Vote: D'Anna

Deliberately covering for someone else on the first day instead of just standing by and seeing if anything suspicious jumps out in response to the accusation is rather strange conduct if you ask me.

All game guys, all game i'm going to be doing this. Sorry not sorry.

I feel that it was just very very loose "scumhunting" suspicions. "you roleplayed, oh no, that means you're bad!" Pft. I will defend that because I support MORE role playing! With this theme anyway. Watching everyone play that way would just be lovely.

Isn't it common knowledge that roleplaying is pretty much the only clear course for the first day?

Well, okay. I don't usually like to do this, but if you insist.

##Vote: Roslin

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

BEGIN/

INITIATING VOTE COUNT PROTOCOLS:

[OVC]

| Day One |
    Twenty-Three Hours and Fifty Minutes Remain

Roslin - 2 / 7 (Starbuck, Apollo)
    Caprica - 1 / 7 (Roslin, Aaron)
    Gaius - 1 / 7 (Tigh)
    D'Anna - 1 / 7 (Gaius)
    Apollo - 1 / 7 (Roslin)

Adama - 0 / 7
    (Roslin)

(Adama, Athena, Caprica, D'Anna, Dee, Felix and Helo are yet to vote)

VOTE COUNT PROTOCOLS HAVE A 99% ACCURACY RATING, BUT DO NOT HESITATE TO INFORM THIS CYLON MODEL IF AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED.

YOU ARE ABLE TO JUMP TO THE LATEST OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT BY TYPING IN BRACKETED LETTER CONFIGURATION IN YOUR WEB BROWSER'S SEARCH TOOL.

AT CURRENT STATE, THE 'ROSLIN' HUMAN WILL BE ELIMINATED.

END/

Lots of new faces here. Same names though.

I find it interesting that Gaius would vote for someone bothering to defend the actions of Caprica and himself. I'm simply watching conversation right now, but that move definitely has my attention.