Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111216 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXXII - BSG Mafia Game Thread - Day Four: Blood and Chrome (Town Victory)

I'll give the first person to admit they're a cylon a sweetie.

I dunno, the wording seemed odd to me. So I decided to use the Roslin method and nitpick everything that was said :>

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Athena View Post
    I dunno, the wording seemed odd to me. So I decided to use the Roslin method and nitpick everything that was said :>
    Plausible enough. Seriously considering going back to the dice idea at this point. Let the Fates decide.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Athena View Post

Okay, the dice have spoken. Their decision is not necessarily final. I might exercise my free will and change my mind.

##Vote: Dee

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Hey now, I didn't say you could use my likeness in your gifs, D'anna.

Anyway, nothing that has been said in here has compelled me to switch my stance, Roslin continues to haphazardly point fingers at everyone, except now she does it while making flimsy excuses for her slip-ups. If anything, it all convinces me even more she's scum.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

There are some far too casual interactions here.

I think Felix has creeped up quite a bit on my scumlist for his lack of commitment and unwillingness to scumhunt.

Starbuck is also pretty scummy. Just parroting information others, throwing out unsubstantiated claims of "flimsy excuses", and bandwagoning onto the person with the most votes in the game (myself).

Even if I get lynched, it should be pretty easy to put the pieces together from this one.

In my opinion, Roslin's behavior is simply standard operating procedure for the person who is most likely playing Roslin. Accusing everyone for everything is nothing new. Neither is their willingness to argue with everyone about every point. Even the part about trying to put suspected mafia into teams. Since they always play this way, it does make it difficult to tell when they're mafia and when they're not. I agree with that.

At this point, since I'm pretty sure I know who they are and am familiar with their playstyle, it's not enough to make me think they're scum yet.

All I have right now is the observation I made quite a while back that I find it interesting that Gaius would vote to lynch D'anna for bothering to defend the roleplaying behavior of himself and Caprica. It's odd. I'm not even sure if it would make them mafia. I don't know what to think of it, other than perhaps they're a lyncher?

Not knowing all the possible roles in play certainly makes it a challenge!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Roslin View Post
    I think Felix has creeped up quite a bit on my scumlist for his lack of commitment and unwillingness to scumhunt.
    Me: I don't feel like I have enough information to know for sure who's mafia, but I don't want to waste my vote, so I'll pick someone at random for now, with the option to change my mind later.

Roslin: OMG burn the witch 100% Cylon confirmed.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

BEGIN/

INITIATING VOTE COUNT PROTOCOLS:

[OVC]

| Day One |
    Less Than Three Hours Remain

Roslin - 3 / 7 (Starbuck, Apollo, D'Anna)
    Gaius - 2 / 7 (Tigh, Dee)
    Caprica - 1 / 7 (Roslin, Aaron)
    D'Anna - 1 / 7 (Gaius)
    Apollo - 1 / 7 (Roslin)
    Aaron - 1 / 7 (Caprica)
    No Lynch - 1 / 7 (Helo)
    Dee - 1 / 7 (Felix)

Adama - 0 / 7
    (Roslin)

(Adama and Athena are yet to vote)

VOTE COUNT PROTOCOLS HAVE A 99% ACCURACY RATING, BUT DO NOT HESITATE TO INFORM THIS CYLON MODEL IF AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED.

YOU ARE ABLE TO JUMP TO THE LATEST OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT BY TYPING IN BRACKETED LETTER CONFIGURATION IN YOUR WEB BROWSER'S SEARCH TOOL.

AT CURRENT STATE, THE 'ROSLIN' HUMAN WILL BE ELIMINATED.

THE NIGHT DRAWS NEAR. THE DAY IS ALMOST OVER.

END/

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Adama View Post
    At this point, since I'm pretty sure I know who they are and am familiar with their playstyle, it's not enough to make me think they're scum yet.
    Yeah, I feel like we all have a pretty good read on Roslin at this point. If I'm right, this behaviour is pretty much par for the course, so it's hard to infer anything from it, really.

Ok I have just caught up with things and I believe Roslin is town. I have played with her lots and she plays very different when Scum. Also saying it's wishy washy doesn't fly with me as it has been very effective in the past. It was what broke the last game wide open if I am honest.

We are mostly veteran players playing this so I will say a vote for Roslin makes me think Roslin is on to something when he pointed at Apallo. It looks like Mafia went into a they are on to us. Let's try and turn this tactic.

Next I will point out how dumb Felix vote was. Admitting you left it to a dice roll is basically telling me you couldn't be bothered to keep up or do any work which makes me think scum. It put you to close to the top of my scum watch.

With the way way people acted over Roslin's obvious scum hunting I will change my vote

##Unvote: Aaron
    ##vote: Apollo

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

BEGIN/

LESS THAN ONE HOUR REMAINS ON DAY ONE OF THE CYLON OPERATION.

THE DAY WILL CLOSE AT 00:00. UNFORTUNATELY, THIS MODEL WILL BE IN MAINTENANCE AT THAT TIME. I AM AFRAID THAT I WILL BE UNABLE TO RETURN TO OPERATIONS UNTIL TOMORROW AFTER SCHEDULED WORK MANOEUVRES. IF I HAVE TIME DURING MORNING HOURS, I WILL CLOSE THE DAY THEN.

APOLOGIES FOR THE DELAY. AT THE CLOSE OF DAY AT 00:00 GMT, ANY VOTES AFTER THAT POINT WILL NOT BE COUNTED, AND YOU MAY STILL BE CHARGED.

(THAT LAST LINE WAS A JOKE. I WAS TESTING MY HUMOUR HEURISTICS)

END/

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Roslin View Post
    Starbuck is also pretty scummy. Just parroting information others, throwing out unsubstantiated claims of "flimsy excuses", and bandwagoning onto the person with the most votes in the game (myself).
    I was actually the first to vote you, but believe what you will. As for "parroting", I merely call things as I see them, if that happens to coincide with the views of a few others, that's not on me.

And Caprica, "mostly" is the key word there, not all of us are veterans.

Now, that said, I'll take a leap and trust Adama, Felix and Caprica's judgement of Roslin. I imagine last-minute vote switching looks scummy so if this doesn't work out I'm probably fracked. See you all on the other side.

##Unvote: Rosli
    n
    ​##Vote: Apollo

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Lots of people absent at the end of this day.