Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131418 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXXII - BSG Mafia Game Thread - Day Four: Blood and Chrome (Town Victory)

Funny I never tagged along. I saw that a townie was about to get lynched so I stepped up to try and save them. So far your vote was two people are roll playing in the opening few post... Lynch them now!

You said Roslin was convincing you and nothing else so sounds like a tag along vote to me,even if you were genuinely convinced by them you never specified what convinced you so it ends up looking like you're tagging along. You didn't offer any personal insight you just went along with it.

And I never voted for anyone because of role playing. I was quite clear on that in fact. It was a random vote to generate some heat and get you talking and I gave a silly reason to back it up as a very obvious joke. Not sure why you're trying to lie about my stated reasons when it's very easy to read my posts and see that you're making things up. Honestly you weren't that high on my list of suspects at the end of day one and nothing you did stood out as that overtly suspicious, but everything you've said so far day two is scummy as hell. You never had a solid reason for your vote against me, I actually fingered the known mafia in the end, and yet I'm your prime suspect? Welcome to the top of my suspect list.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Aaron View Post
    So many accusations being thrown around. Hard to say who's suspicious yet but one thing doesn't sit right with me: everyone knows Roslin is a fox.

##vote: Caprica
    vote for role playing. Right here. Funny how you don't sit right to me too. There is a chance we are two towns fighting it out, but I do doubt that. My scum read on you is high.

Moving on however time to start looking for more scum. Right was quite on day one and I would like to hear his thoughts.

I am going to scum hunt vote here to see where it leads.

##Vote: Gaius

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Howdy folks. Sorry for not being around earlier.

I wasn't entirely convinced about Apollo, but I'm happy I was right about Athena. It also looks like we've been able to get a lot of information out of yesterday's lynch.

Oh also, Dee is scum. Seeya.

##Vote: Dee

Well, that escalated quickly yesterday.

I wasn't too surprised to see some people agree with my assessment of Roslin's play style, but I don't see how that translated into the Apollo hate.

I'm not an expert, but he wasn't giving me a scum vibe, and that was obviously accurate. So now I have to start looking hard at who voted for him.

Roslin, explain your current Dee vote.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Adama View Post

I wasn't too surprised to see some people agree with my assessment of Roslin's play style, but I don't see how that translated into the Apollo hate.

I'm not an expert, but he wasn't giving me a scum vibe, and that was obviously accurate. So now I have to start looking hard at who voted for him.

Roslin, explain your current Dee vote.
    Nobody "hated" Apollo. He came off as exceptionally scummy and was voted out for it. I don't regret the lynch one bit; it's only the result I regret.

It's easy for you to say he "wasn't giving you a scum vibe" when you didn't have the cajones to vote for anyone yesterday. You didn't get your hands dirty.

Nope, no need to explain my vote. Either follow my lead or get exposed as another mafia.

Actually, it doesn't matter if you follow my lead. You're getting lynched or killed this game either way, since you're probably mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Roslin View Post
    Nope, no need to explain my vote. Either follow my lead or get exposed as another mafia.

Actually, it doesn't matter if you follow my lead. You're getting lynched or killed this game either way, since you're probably mafia.
    This is one of my major problems with reading you as town despite some of the evidence pointing towards it. You are unwilling to explain your reasoning on anything. You wouldn't answer Athena as to why you voted Apollo instead of me yesterday. You won't answer Adama as to why you scum read me today. You haven't explained why you now think Adama is scum either. This is a team game, even if you are 100% accurate on who the scum are (you're not) you can't win by being right yourself, you need to convince us to vote with you. The only efforts you've made to do so are to FEAR town into voting with you (you can't tell me the last part of your quote doesn't read like a threat).

I'm really hoping your a jester or something, because otherwise I'm struggling to find an explanation for the way you've been acting. Town would explain their thought process. Scum shouldn't want to risk the results of refusing to do so. So that leaves neutrals. I still suspect Gaius more than you, and Caprica also rubs me the wrong way, but you are absolutely not someone I want left in lylo regardless of alignment. You don't work with your team, you try to bully them into working for you. (That's if you are town, which I like you less and less for the more you post.) Either give some reasoning as to your thought process or risk getting vigged out of the game, because as it stands your impossible to have meaningful discussion with a present.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Dee View Post

This is one of my major problems with reading you as town despite some of the evidence pointing towards it. You are unwilling to explain your reasoning on anything. You wouldn't answer Athena as to why you voted Apollo instead of me yesterday. You won't answer Adama as to why you scum read me today. You haven't explained why you now think Adama is scum either. This is a team game, even if you are 100% accurate on who the scum are (you're not) you can't win by being right yourself, you need to convince us to vote with you. The only efforts you've made to do so are to FEAR town into voting with you (you can't tell me the last part of your quote doesn't read like a threat).

I'm really hoping your a jester or something, because otherwise I'm struggling to find an explanation for the way you've been acting. Town would explain their thought process. Scum shouldn't want to risk the results of refusing to do so. So that leaves neutrals. I still suspect Gaius more than you, and Caprica also rubs me the wrong way, but you are absolutely not someone I want left in lylo regardless of alignment. You don't work with your team, you try to bully them into working for you. (That's if you are town, which I like you less and less for the more you post.) Either give some reasoning as to your thought process or risk getting vigged out of the game, because as it stands your impossible to have meaningful discussion with a present.
    I've given my reasoning for basically everything.

The difference between yesterday and today is that I have concrete information that leads me to believe you're scum. That's why I'm saying "Dee is scum" as opposed to going off of Day 1 scumreads, like I did with Apollo and Athena.

It's called hinting. I'm not giving you any more information. You're not going to fish my role out of me. Stop trying.

Important question, Dee. Are you suggesting what I think you are with your post? Yes or no would suffice.

Nobody "hated" Apollo. He came off as exceptionally scummy and was voted out for it. I don't regret the lynch one bit; it's only the result I regret.

So you don't regret your actions, only the results of your actions. Which is a fancy way of saying you regret your actions. At least you would if you were town. Town isn't so flippant about voting off the same team.

Quote Originally Posted by Roslin
    Ah yes, indeed. Much like Apollo was "exposed". I love how you're "happy you were right about Athena" although you did not vote for her. You sound like an arrogant fool.

I agree with Dee on at least one point. It's painfully obvious who you are based on your play style, but it's different enough that you're either a ballsy mafia player, or something like a Jester. If you are town, you need to learn how to make friends better.

I'm not sure what your angle is yet, so I'll stick with the next most suspicious person to me.

##Vote: Caprica

I'm also suspicious of Tigh and Helo for being pretty darn quiet.I'd like to hear a lot more than simple observations about what occurred from Tigh and I'd like to hear anything at all from Helo.

So you don't regret your actions, only the results of your actions. Which is a fancy way of saying you regret your actions. At least you would if you were town. Town isn't so flippant about voting off the same team.
    Uh no, I literally just said I don't regret it. Are you for real right now?

Ah yes, indeed. Much like Apollo was "exposed". I love how you're "happy you were right about Athena" although you did not vote for her. You sound like an arrogant fool.
    Yet she was one of my two primary suspects yesterday. So yeah, I was right about her. Nothing foolish about that.

I agree with Dee on at least one point. It's painfully obvious who you are based on your play style, but it's different enough that you're either a ballsy mafia player, or something like a Jester. If you are town, you need to learn how to make friends better.

I'm not sure what your angle is yet, so I'll stick with the next most suspicious person to me.
    Yeah, because mafia would willingly out their scummate on Day 1 to the point where they get vig killed. Nice logic.

This game isn't necessarily about making friends. It's about finding scum. Something that you can't take credit for this game, because you have yet to do so.

##Vote: Caprica

I'm also suspicious of Tigh and Helo for being pretty darn quiet.I'd like to hear a lot more than simple observations about what occurred from Tigh and I'd like to hear anything at all from Helo.
    here are two people not posting... let me vote for someone who is active and is scum hunting. Let's have that sink in for all watching. I have a feeling I got all scum figured out now. However I have two people in the 4th spot so I will keep the hunt on. Waiting to hear from Gaius with my vote on him before I go after a known scum for a vote. If Gaius doesn't respond to it, it will give me the same information I do need.