Page 1 of 21 123456711 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXXII - BSG Mafia Game Thread - Day Four: Blood and Chrome (Town Victory)

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Mafia XXXII - BSG Mafia Game Thread - Day Four: Blood and Chrome (Town Victory)

CYLON COMMAND LOG - 27/05/17 EARTH STANDARD TIME - 17:00

BEGIN/

SINCE THE DESTRUCTION OF THE 12 COLONIES, HUMANS HAVE BEEN EVADING CYLON EFFORTS IN HOPES OF FINDING A NEW PLANET TO SETTLE CALLED 'EARTH'. DESPITE EFFORTS FROM CYLON FLEET, EFFORTS TO ERADICATE HUMAN POPULATION HAVE FAILED. LIKELY CAUSE: HUMAN CAPITAL SHIP BATTLESTAR GALACTICA AND ITS CREW.

WILL MONITOR SITUATION.

END/

CYLON COMMAND LOG - 31/05/17 EARTH STANDARD TIME - 12:00

BEGIN/

CYLON HIGH COMMAND HELD MEETING TO DISCUSS CYLON MILITARY EFFORTS. '2' MODEL ADVOCATE INTENSIFICATION OF CYLON EFFORTS, COUNTERED BY THE '4' MODEL, WHO ADVOCATE SUBTERFUGE.

OTHER MODELS HAVE UNANIMOUSLY VOTED TO DEFER DECISION. THEY HAVE NOT YET REACHED CONSENSUS.

CYLON HIGH COMMAND WILL MEET AGAIN TOMORROW.

END/

CYLON COMMAND LOG - 01/06/17 EARTH STANDARD TIME - 23:00

BEGIN/

CYLON HIGH COMMAND HELD MEETING TO DISCUSS CYLON MILITARY EFFORTS. THROUGH LONG DELIBERATION, CYLON MODELS HAVE NOW REACHED CONSENSUS. '1' MODEL CARRIED MOTION TO INITIATE SUBTERFUGE AND INFILTRATE BATTLESTAR GALATICA. PREVIOUS EFFORTS AT INFILTRATION HAVE FAILED, HOWEVER '1' MODEL BELIEVES TURNING HUMANS AGAINST THEMSELVES - INSTILLING THE EMOTION CALLED PARANOIA - WILL ACHIEVE BEST RESULTS.

CYLON HIGH COMMAND WILL DELEGATE 4 MODELS TO INFILTRATE STARSHIPS AND ELIMINATE HUMAN COMMAND STRUCTURE. BY THEIR COMMAND, I WILL OVERSEE EFFORTS AND PRODUCE DAILY REPORTS ON THE SITUATION, THROUGH THE HACKING OF SECURITY CAMERAS.

THE CYLONS WILL ELIMINATE HUMANS. BY OUR COMMAND.

END/

Rules

Voting
    When you are voting, please do so in this format:
    ##vote: name

You may unvote for people. In this case:
    ##unvote: name

You can also vote for no lynch:
    ##vote: no lynch

If at anytime, a majority of votes is reached (the cap will be announced at the start of each day), then that day ends immediately and the person is lynched or no lynch comes into effect.

If there is no majority, then the one with the most votes will be lynched (or no lynch). If there is a tie at the end of the day, sudden death comes into effect.

Day & Night Phases

Day phases (with the exception of Day Zero) will last a total of 48 hours. During this time, you must chat and discuss amongst yourselves the identity of the scummy Mafia/Cylon members. Your vote is also essential during this phase. I will not be employing Halftime rules in this game, so majority lockdowns can occur at anytime.

As there is no role list this time, pay very close attention to the posts!

Night phases will last a total of 24 hours, or until all actions have been submitted. Night kills and other actions can take place during this phase. To submit a night action, please Mognet me, though your Role PM will have the full details (if you guys want a fixed night phase, we can discuss it in the discussion thread!)

Basic Rules

• Unless specifically mentioned in your Assignment PMs, all Mafia related discussion must happen in the Official game thread. Please do not discuss the game using instant messengers, IRC, Private Messages, voice chats, phone calls, snail mail etc. etc.
    • Do not reveal your role privately to each other. You can of course role claim as part of your strategy in this thread. Just don't do it outside the game.
    • Play nice. Even if you are using second accounts, don't resort to flaming and whatnot. Kill each other without resorting to being mean.
    • Please make all posts in the Game thread under your specific Mafia accounts.
    • Play fair. Also known as the "don't be an ass" rule. Being an ass includes cheating, diverging completely from your assigned role, going back and deleting or editing all your posts, using asshole-ish methods to find out information about other people's roles, etc.
    • Do NOT use your Mafia accounts to post in any non-Mafia related threads. All of the roles were assigned randomly to a player and then those were randomly assigned to the character.
    • Don’t share with others who you are or what your password is or what your role is.
    • Don't edit your posts in the game thread. If you wish to make further statements, please do so in a new post.

Roles in Use

This game will be a Closed Setup. This means there will be no indication what roles may or may not exist in the game.

You will have to use your own deduction to uncover the truth and expose the Cylons!

Post-game Update: This game had the following roles:

6 Vanilla Townie
    1 Town Doctor
    1 Town Tracker
    1 Town Inventor

2 Mafia Two-shot Watcher
    2 Mafia One-shot Doctor

Current Players

P.S: Ardent BSG fans will notice that C.O Adama is from the original series. This is deliberate. All will be explained after the game!

Victim Log

BEGIN/

APOLLO | KLEINERKILLER | HUMAN INVENTOR | LYNCHED ON THE FIRST DAY
    STARBUCK
    | WARZIDANE | VANILLA TOWNIE | KILLED ON THE FIRST NIGHT
    ATHENA |
    PUMPKIN | ONE-SHOT CYLON DOCTOR | KILLED ON THE FIRST NIGHT

CAPRICA | FFNUT
    | VANILLA TOWNIE | LYNCHED ON THE SECOND DAY
    D'ANNA | FREYA | TWO-SHOT CYLON WATCHER | KILLED ON THE SECOND NIGHT

ROSLIN | SCRUFFINGTON | VANILLA TOWNIE | LYNCHED ON THE THIRD DAY
    HELO | LADDY | VANILLA TOWNIE | KILLED ON THE THIRD NIGHT
    GAIUS | KARIFEAN | TWO-SHOT CYLON WATCHER | KILLED ON THE THIRD NIGHT

FELIX | MR. CARNELIAN | ONE-SHOT CYLON DOCTOR | LYNCHED ON THE FOURTH DAY

AARON | SLOTHY | HUMAN TRACKER | SURVIVED FOR ANOTHER DAY
    ADAMA | SHARKYTHESHARKDOGG | VANILLA TOWNIE | SURVIVED FOR ANOTHER DAY
    DEE | SARISA | VANILLA TOWNIE | SURVIVED FOR ANOTHER DAY
    TIGH | FOX | HUMAN DOCTOR | SURVIVED FOR ANOTHER DAY

END/

Jump To...

- Day Zero | Posts #2 to #11
    - Day One | Posts #12 to #97
    - Day Two | Posts #98 to #190
    - Day Three | Posts #191 to #273
    - Day Four | Posts #274 to #312
    - Records of Truth | Section 1
    - Records of Truth | Section 2

Day Four
    Current Phase
    Game Concluded - Town Victory
    Last edited by [M] Mom – Host; 06-19-2017 at 01:15 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Day Zero / Begin Day Phase

BEGIN/

ROLE MESSAGES ARE BEING SENT OUT NOW. IN THE MEANTIME:

| Day Zero |

Today ends when at least nine accounts have posted in the game thread, or twenty-four hours have elapsed (22:20, 7th June).

There is no lynch during this phase. Please use this time to acquaint yourselves with characters, role-play, or any burning questions you have.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, THIS MODEL WILL BE HAPPY TO ANSWER ANY QUESTION THAT FALLS WITHIN MY PROGRAMMING.

END/

Hey everyone. Sexy signing in! Has anyone seen Gaius yet? * Bats eyes and searches the room*

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Everybody's favorite ace pilot reporting for duty! I look forward to killing some toasters, but first, where's the fracking booze?

I am here now.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Starbuck View Post
    Everybody's favorite ace pilot reporting for duty! I look forward to killing some toasters, but first, where's the fracking booze?
    Not on the CAP again, huh? I don't blame Apollo for pickin' a crew of nuggets over you, but if the downside is I have to suffer you in the mess tonight then I may just have to turn on a tracking beacon so the Cylons come and put me out of my frackin' misery.

Red Leader standing by

Let's get this thing started, shall we.

Reporting for duty.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Am I #9? Can we get this next day started?

Blog Entries

BEGIN/

Nine confirmed. Executing next phase of mission.

| Day One |

Today ends immediately when a majority is reached on either a player or the 'no lynch' option. If no majority is reached, the day will time out 48 hours from now (00:00 GMT, 9th).

The lynch cap for today is seven.

END/

Hello and well met.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Howdy.

##Vote: Adama

Oh Caprica, didn't see you there! So who do you think is the most suspicious one so far?