Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1115161718192021

Thread: Mafia XXXII - BSG Mafia Game Thread - Day Four: Blood and Chrome (Town Victory)

Dee, some of your points makes me remember what Aaron said about his Tracker claim:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Aaron
    I followed Gaius last night. Gaius visited Helo (I assume to night kill?) and also visited Tigh, presumably to watch them and see if they're really the doctor? Or perhaps they thought he was a second mafia? I don't really know what to think just yet.
    It's possible that both Aaron and I are telling the truth, we're both town, and this claim makes sense in that context. However it is not possible that both of us are scum: 3 toasters are dead out of 4. If you believe Aaron is lying Cylon scum, that exonerates me by default.

If you do believe him, then we know that toaster scumbag extraordinaire Gaius fracking Baltar visited me. That proves I am not on the same team as Gaius, and also explains why I am still alive: he wanted to check my alignment for whatever reason. If we assume Aaron is telling the truth here, this is what has happened:

- Day 3: 2 Cylons are left. I role claim as town doctor.
    - At night, Gaius visits Helo (who ends up dead) and myself.
    - The fact that I was visited by a cylon explains why they didn't kill me: they wanted to know if I was an enemy cylon faction or a town.

In short, if you believe Aaron then his testimony - whilst not completely clearing my name, I admit - proves that at least one of the two remaining cylons at that time did not know my alignment, and chose not to kill me until they did. This makes the argument that I survived only because the cylons didn't want to kill one of their own, impossible. If Gaius and I were on the same team (the only possible way that he could know for certain I were mafia), then why did he visit me?
    Last edited by [M] Dave – Stepdad; 06-17-2017 at 11:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Dee View Post

Scenario B doesn't work because a mafia team of 1 doesn't exist, that's called a serial killer. As it was specifically stated we have 4 mafia in this game I don't think a serial killer is likely because 4 mafia + SK vs 8 town is pretty bad odds for town, especially since we can only be certain of town having 2 PRs (inventor + either doc or tracker as one of them could be mafia and lying). So this just doesn't hold up, and I can't believe you'd even suggest it.
    Which is probably why I specified it was a stretch. While I've never seen a single person mafia team, I don't know if it's officially impossible or illegal. I don't think the World Mafia Sanctioning Body has finalized their rule set for 2017 yet. It would be a hard role, but a lone Godfather that investigates as a VT tasked with eliminating a rival team and town would be wild. If it's the case, it would certainly catch everyone with their pants down. However, I too really doubt that's the case here. It just never hurts to consider even wild possibilities, in my mind.

As for reasons why only 1 player died night 2...it's either one of the mafia intentionally chose not to kill anyone, or they hit someone protected by doc (whether that doc be scum or town aligned remains undetermined). Considering both scum teams have a doc, its not impossible town also has one. Tigh may indeed be a town doc that saved Roslin. However we could just as easily have had a scum doc (tigh or otherwise) save either themselves or their teammate that night. The fact that Tigh is still alive when he was the only PR to claim yesterday just doesn't sit right with me. If we aren't lynching him, I definitely want him tracked.
    Considering we've eliminated just about every VT there can possibly be, I'm thinking that if Tigh is town doc that he probably had to protect himself. I doubt he protected me. I completely agree that having him watched is a great idea.

Night two is the night you were up on the stake with Caprica, so I know why you're a little nervous. However, I find this interesting that you said up above.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee
    Considering both scum teams have a doc, its not impossible town also has one.
    We still don't KNOW that for certain. I think it's odd you'd say there's no way that mafia wouldn't kill attempt a known PR day 3, but that mafia would let a night go by without attempting a kill at all on day 2. Especially when by day 2 it seemed even more evident that a Vigilante or something like it was going to start doing damage. I only see mafia skipping a night kill to cause chaos when they're comfortably ahead. This hasn't been the game for that.

Wow, a lot I need to get caught up on already. Just wanted to let you guys know that my girlfriend who's definitely not a Cylon is visiting for the weekend. Hence my general absence since last night. I'm trying to stay as caught up as I can when I get a few minutes here or there to read and I'll try to make sure I find the time for at least an informed vote earlier in the day if possible. Then I'll have less to do in the evening.

The last mafia alive is not Gaius's partner. D'anna died Night 2 leaving 2 mafia alive on day 3. There were 2 kills night 3. Meaning Gaius and whoever is left were on separate teams. (Gaius probably watched Tigh because if he got killed he'd learn who the other mafia member alive was.) If my identical mafia theory is correct, then this means Gaius was partnered with Athena. You can see some evidence for this here:

home.eyesonff.com/showthread.php/169964-Mafia-XXXII-BSG-Mafia-Game-Thread-Day-Four-Blood-and-Chrome? p=3665849&viewfull=1#post3665849
    http://home.eyesonff.com/showthread....=1#post3665923
    http://home.eyesonff.com/showthread....=1#post3666046

This makes our surviving mafia member partnered with D'anna. I admit the save she did for me at the end of day 2 looks really bad for me. But looking at who defended D’anna gets you Adama:

http://home.eyesonff.com/showthread....=1#post3666006
    http://home.eyesonff.com/showthread....=1#post3666166

Unfortunately nobody ever voted for D’anna and everyone she voted for is already dead, so I can’t rule people out based on that.

I can think of a few ways to test Tigh’s innocence, but they all involve assuming Aaron isn’t scum. And unfortunately the only way we have to test Aaron is to ask Tigh not to heal him and see if he dies, which is probably not worth it for obvious reasons.

Adama & Aaron: I really need to know where you guys stand right now. Who do you most suspect?

I’ve got to get to bed and I’ll be at work for the majority of tomorrow, so I don’t know if I’ll be able to post again or not. At this point I’'m hesitating on lynching Tigh simply because if mafia got doctors and we didn’t then this game is stupid. Gaius didn’t kill him because he wanted to find the other mafia, and maybe the other mafia didn’t kill him because they though Gaius would do it and didn’t want to have both night kills stacked on the same person.

Having Gaius be the nightkill is weird though. The only notable things he did before he died were town read me and scum read Aaron and try and switch a lynch onto him. If Aaron is the last scum a Gaius NK makes sense. However I don’t know that I’m willing to risk tracker just yet. I will try to come back and get in a vote in tomorrow morning since by then aaron and adama should have responded to my earlier question.

Having Gaius be the nightkill is weird though. The only notable things he did before he died were town read me and scum read Aaron and try and switch a lynch onto him.
    The other cylon team could've had more information than we did. If we assume your theory is correct and the two scum teams were Athena/Gaius, D'Anna/???, then D'Anna would've had the opportunity to watch someone on night one. In theory that could have give them something on Gaius to be suspicious of.

I’ve got to get to bed and I’ll be at work for the majority of tomorrow, so I don’t know if I’ll be able to post again or not. At this point I’'m hesitating on lynching Tigh simply because if mafia got doctors and we didn’t then this game is stupid. Gaius didn’t kill him because he wanted to find the other mafia, and maybe the other mafia didn’t kill him because they though Gaius would do it and didn’t want to have both night kills stacked on the same person.
    What I find interesting is that mafia bothered to NK Helo at all. He'd basically been a non-entity that was about to get replaced. Why waste the NK on them?

Maybe there is no town "doctor" but there is a town jailer tossing people in a room. It's basically the same, but their abilities get snuffed for the night while they're in a cell. That might also explain why certain things that should have happened didn't happen on certain nights.

I honestly don't know who to suspect right now. I have a gut feeling, but that's all it is. I don't feel like throwing a name out yet until I have a little more reasoning behind it.
    Last edited by [M] Adama; 06-18-2017 at 12:20 PM. Reason: Re-read, noticed a mistake.

Okay, caught up now. First thing I want to address is Tigh not being night killed. At face value it would seem strange not to kill the town doc, but I do think we have two scum teams because of the comments from Athena and D'anna and the answer to letting him live may lie there. There were two toasters left yesterday, each gunning for the other. Taking a shot at the town doc would mean not talking a shot at the other mafia which would be exceptionally dangerous to them. Normal Cylon thinking isn't going to apply really when they're in danger at night too. If it were me in their shoes, I'd rather finish off the posting mafia and then worry about the doc so I had a bit more free reign.

So I'm honestly thinking for today that Tigh is clear. I'm also not all that suspicious of Dee. They've survived some attempted ganks on troutty info so far and I never got a read of scum trying to save themselves generally. So that leaves Felix and Adama. Personally, I'm not sure. I feel like Felix being unable to come up with a reason that mafia wouldn't target the doc to go after Tigh is a bit fishy but that could just be a lack of imagination. But I also think that our good commander may be getting by without a lot of pressure being placed on him today. So for the time being I'm going to

##vote: Adama

What say you commander? I want to hear your thoughts on everything some more.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

BEGIN/

CALCULATING CURRENT VOTE COUNT:

[OVC]

| Day Four |
    Three Hours and Fourteen Minutes Remain

Adama - 1 / 3 (Aaron)
    Felix - 1 / 3 (Tigh)
    Tigh - 1 / 3
    (Felix)

(Adama and Dee are yet to vote)

AT CURRENT STATE, 'OVERTIME' WILL OCCUR.

JUST TO SAY THAT I WILL BE AT THE CYLON CINEMA THIS EVENING,WATCHING 'WONDER WOMAN'.

THE DAY ENDS AT 18:15 GMT. TO AVOID ANY CONFUSION, THAT IS 14:15 EST and 11:15 PST.

I WILL BE BACK AT ABOUT 21:00. IF IT REACHES 18:15 GMT AND THERE IS A MAJORITY, THEN ASSUME THE DAY IS CLOSED.

IF IT REACHES 18:15 GMT AND THERE IS STILL A TIE, THEN WE GO INTO OVERTIME.

IF IT REACHES 18:15 GMT AND YOU AREN'T SURE, THEN FEEL FREE NOT TO VOTE. I'LL BE BACK IN THE EVENING!

END/

What I do find interesting is that Helo got a prod for inactivity when at the time he had actually posted more recently than Felix, who received no such prod. Could suggest Helo was a power role that didn't get their night action in. If he ends up getting replaced, it's something worth asking the sub about..
    That is prob why Helo died. If Helo isn't a PR that missed their night action, then perhaps Felix has a night action that he did submit. Seeing as he hasn't claimed anything, that could mean he's maf. I'm not risking a PR today. This will be my last post I can get in. I've changed my mind about having aaron track tigh, track me instead.

##vote: felix

Blog Entries

BEGIN/

THE DAY HAS NOW ENDED. FINAL RESULTS ARE FORTHCOMING.

END/

Blog Entries

BEGIN/

CALCULATING FINAL RESULTS:

[OVC]

| Day Four |

Felix - 2 / 3 (Tigh, Dee)

Adama - 1
    / 3 (Aaron)
    Tigh - 1 / 3 (Felix)

(Adama did not vote)

[M] Felix.png

FELIX WAS A ONE-SHOT CYLON DOCTOR WHO WAS PLAYED BY MR. CARNELIAN, MAKING HIS CHARACTER 100% MORE INTERESTING.

CYLON COMMAND LOG - 18/06/17 EARTH STANDARD TIME - 22:21

BEGIN/

FINAL LOG:

THIS OPERATION HAS BEEN AN OVERALL FAILURE. THE CYLON SABOTEURS FAILED TO DECIMATE GALACTICA HIGH COMMAND, ALTHOUGH THEIR NUMBERS HAVE DIMINISHED SUBSTANTIALLY. HOWEVER, THE HUMAN FLEET WILL HAVE STRENGTHENED THEIR DEFENCES, MAKING FURTHER ATTEMPTS UNLIKELY TO HAVE MUCH EFFECT.

THE CYLON MODELS 'ATHENA', 'D'ANNA', 'GAIUS' AND 'FELIX' WILL BE BOXED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE UNDER THE ORDERS OF THE '1' MODELS, DUE TO THEIR EXPOSURE AS CYLONS. THE REMAINING CYLON MODELS WILL CONTINUE TO TRACK THE HUMAN FLEET AND AWAIT ANOTHER CHANCE TO ELIMINATE THEM.

THIS MODEL WILL BE DESTROYED FOR MISSION FAILURE. THIS MODEL HOPES THAT THE REPLACEMENT MODEL WILL FIND GREATER SUCCESS.

END/

THE HUMANS ARE VICTORIOUS. THE CYLONS HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED.

Blog Entries

Default Classified Cylon Report: Section 1. Role Breakdown

Do you guys still have questions? Why didn't Roslin die on Night Two? Who did Aaron track using his Tracking skills? Just what does an Inventor do?

In this first of two posts, all truths will be revealed! From a breakdown of role posts, to what occurred during the night phases, sprinkled with my own commentary, I hope you enjoy reading!

CLASSIFIED CYLON REPORT
    SECTION 1. ROLE BREAKDOWN

VANILLA TOWNIES

ADAMA | SHARKYTHESHARKDOGG

SHARKY,

I TRUST YOU DO NOT REQUIRE ROLE-PLAY ADVICE.

IN THIS GAME, YOU ARE A VANILLA TOWNIE. YOU HAVE NO POWER: USE YOUR POST AND VOTE TO UNCOVER THE TRUTH.

YOUR ROLE ACCOUNT INFORMATION IS AS FOLLOWS:

USERNAME: [M] Adama
    PASSWORD: ********

REGARDS,

CYLON COMMANDER.

- Yes, in case you're wondering, Sharky wanted to be the Adama from the original series of Battlestar Galactica, which explains why he looks nothing like Edward James Olmos.

CAPRICA | FFNUT

FFNUT,

YOU ARE A WOMAN NAMED CAPRICA. CAPRICA TENDS TO BE SEDUCTIVE AND FLIRTATIOUS, ESPECIALLY TOWARDS GAIUS BALTAR. YOU KNOW YOU ARE ATTRACTIVE, AND ARE NOT AFRAID TO USE THAT ATTRIBUTE TO YOUR OWN END.

IN THIS GAME, YOU ARE A VANILLA TOWNIE.

USERNAME: [M] CAPRICA
    PASSWORD: *********

REGARDS,

CYLON COMMANDER.
    - Some of the early suspicion cast on Caprica resulted largely from the mini-brief on Caprica's character I gave to Nutty. Caprica is flirtatious towards Gaius, which Nutty gamely followed, which probably didn't help his case.

DEE | SARISA

SARISA,

YOU ARE A WOMAN NAMED ANASTASIA DUALLA, OR 'DEE'. DEE IS A DEPENDABLE MEMBER OF THE BATTLESTAR C.I.C, WORKING IN COMMUNICATIONS, INCLUDING FLEET AIR CRAFT CONTROL.

DEE IS CALM AND COLLECTED, AND RARELY SHOWS STRESS. HOWEVER, SHE IS NOT AS IN CONTROL OF HERSELF AS SHE LIKES TO PORTRAY.

USERNAME: [M] Dee
    PASSWORD: *******

REGARDS,

CYLON COMMANDER.
    - Just wanna thank Sarisa for joining us! I hope you learned a lot about how EoFF plays xD

HELO | LADDY

LADDY,

YOU ARE A MAN NAMED KARL 'HELO' AGATHON. HELO WAS A RECON PILOT FOR BATTLESTAR GALACTICA. AFTER A CRASH-LANDING IN A HUMAN CITY, HELO STRUGGLED TO SURVIVE, BUT GREW CLOSE TO ANOTHER MEMBER OF THE CREW: 'ATHENA'.

HELO IS A FRIENDLY PERSON BUT HIS TEMPER CAN FLARE WHEN PEOPLE CLOSE TO HIM ARE THREATENED.

USERNAME: [M] Helo
    PASSWORD:

REGARDS,

CYLON COMMANDER.
    ROSLIN | SCRUFFINGTON

SCRUFFINGTON,

YOU ARE A WOMAN NAMED LAURA ROSLIN. YOU WERE THE EDUCATION SECRETARY UNTIL THE ATTACK ON THE COLONIES, WHERE THE LINE OF SUCCESSION MEANT YOU WERE THE NEW PRESIDENT OF THE 12 COLONIES.

YOU QUICKLY TOOK UP THE CHALLENGE, AND PROVED YOURSELF TO BE A RELIABLE, THOUGHTFUL LEADER IN A TIME OF CRISIS. YOU HAVE AN APPROACHABLE IF A SOMETIMES CONTRADICTORY RELATIONSHIP WITH C.O ADAMA.

ROSLIN IS GENERALLY PROFESSIONAL, BUT SHE HAS AN IRON CORE AND AN COLD DETERMINATION TO SEE HER PEOPLE THROUGH.

IN THIS GAME, YOU ARE A VANILLA TOWNIE. YOU HAVE NO POWER: USE YOUR POSTS AND VOTES TO WIN THE DAY.

USERNAME: [M] Roslin
    PASSWORD: *****

REGARDS,

CYLON COMMANDER.
    STARBUCK | WARZIDANE

WARZIDANE,

YOU ARE A WOMAN NAMED KARA 'STARBUCK' THRACE. YOU ARE AN ACE FIGHTER PILOT FOR BATTLESTAR GALACTICA. YOU HAVE A FRIENDSHIP WITH HELO AND APOLLO, WHO ARE ALSO FIGHTER PILOTS.

STARBUCK IS HEADSTRONG AND CAN BE AT TIMES ARGUMENTATIVE, AND HAS A WILLINGNESS TO TAKE RISKS TO SAVE THE DAY.

SAY 'FRACK' FREQUENTLY. SHE LOVES TO SWEAR AND DRINK IN HER OFF-HOURS.

IN THIS GAME, YOU ARE A VANILLA TOWNIE. YOU HAVE NO POWER: USE YOUR POSTS AND VOTES TO WIN THE DAY.

USERNAME: [M] Starbuck
    PASSWORD: ******

REGARDS,

CYLON COMMANDER.
    - Points to WarZidane both for his very first Mafia experience (hope you come back!) and also for some on-point role-playing. Just say frack.

TOWN TRACKER

AARON | SLOTHY

YOU ARE A MAN CALLED AARON DORAL. YOU WERE A PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER FOR BATTLESTAR GALACTICA AS IT WAS DECOMMISSIONED, BUT THE ATTACK ON THE COLONIES DISRUPTED PROCEEDINGS.

AARON IS SOMEWHAT MANIPULATIVE AND ISN'T AFRAID TO SPEAK HIS MIND. HE HAS A COOL, RESERVED PERSONALITY, WITH AN ANALYTICAL MIND.

IN THIS GAME, YOU ARE A TRACKER. EACH NIGHT PHASE, YOU CAN PM ME THE NAME OF ONE PERSON TO TRACK. YOU WILL BE INFORMED WHO THE PERSON YOU TARGETED VISITED IN THE NIGHT, BUT NOT WHAT THEY DID.

USERNAME: [M] Aaron

REGARDS,

CYLON COMMANDER.
    TOWN INVENTOR

APOLLO | KLEINERKILLER

KK,

YOU ARE A MAN NAMED LEE 'APOLLO' ADAMA. YOU ARE THE LEAD VIPER PILOT AND INSTRUCT OTHER VIPER PILOTS IN DAILY BRIEFINGS.

APOLLO IS BRAVE AND EAGER TO PROVE HIMSELF AND STEP OUT OF HIS FATHER'S SHADOW. TO THIS END, HE SEEKS TO HELP HIMSELF LAURA ROSLIN AND THE FLEDGLING GOVERNMENT, AT THE PROTESTATION OF HIS FATHER, C.O ADAMA.

IN THIS GAME, YOU ARE AN INVENTOR. DURING THE NIGHT, YOU ARE ALLOWED TO CONSTRUCT AND GIVE AWAY ONE GADGET USING YOUR KNOWLEDGE AS A FIGHTER PILOT. YOU MAY CONSTRUCT WHICHEVER GADGET YOU WISH OUT OF THE FOLLOWING:

- TRACKING DEVICE: ONE USE OF THE 'WATCHER' ABILITY
    - CYLON TESTING AGENT: ONE USE OF THE 'COP' ABILITY
    - HANDGUN: ONE USE OF THE 'VIGILANTE' ABILITY
    - FIRST-AID KIT: ONE USE OF THE 'DOCTOR' ABILITY

WHOEVER RECEIVES YOUR ITEM CAN THEN USE IT WHEN IT IS APPROPRIATE TO DO SO. YOU CANNOT USE AN INVENTION YOURSELF.

USERNAME: [M] Apollo

REGARDS,

CYLON COMMANDER.
    - I deliberately chose not to give Town a Cop because I expected the Inventor to live long enough to hand out an investigation ability. The Inventor gets more powerful the more times he can give out items (to the right people!), but it was a great shame that our Inventor got lynched Day One. Town bastards!

TOWN DOCTOR

TIGH | FOX

FOX,

YOU ARE A HUMAN CALLED SAUL TIGH. YOU ARE THE EXECUTIVE OFFICER (XO) ONBOARD THE BATTLESTAR GALATICA, WORKING CLOSELY WITH ADAMA AND THE REST OF THE C.I.C TO EVADE THE CYLONS.

TIGH IS A HARDASS: GRUFF AND UNLIKABLE, BUT WITH THE BEST INTERESTS OF THE FLEET AT HEART. TIGH PARTICULARLY DISLIKES KARA 'STARBUCK' THRACE AND GAIUS BALTAR.

IN THIS GAME, YOU ARE A DOCTOR. EACH NIGHT, YOU CAN PM ME THE NAME OF ONE PERSON WHO YOU WISH TO PROTECT. THIS PERSON WILL BE PROTECTED FROM ANY NIGHT KILL ATTEMPTS. YOU WILL NOT BE INFORMED IF YOUR PROTECTION WAS SUCCESSFUL OR NOT: YOU WILL HAVE TO INFER THAT FOR YOURSELF.

USERNAME: [M] Tigh

REGARDS,

CYLON COMMANDER.
    - Fox was great as Tigh. You made me laugh many a time.

CYLON TWO-SHOT WATCHERS

GAIUS | KARIFEAN

KARIFEAN,

YOU ARE PLAYING AS GAIUS BALTAR, A SCIENTIST WHO INADVERTENTLY CAUSES THE ATTACK ON THE COLONIES. WHOOPS.

GAIUS IS CLOSE TO CAPRICA, WITH WHOM THEY SHARE MANY HEART-TO-HEARTS. GAIUS IS INHERENTLY SELFISH, AND TRIES TO SEE THE BEST RESULT FOR HIMSELF IN ALL SITUATIONS. GAIUS SEEMS TO THINK HE IS A GENIUS, AND HE CERTAINLY HAS HIS MOMENTS, BUT HE'S ALSO SOMEWHAT DELUDED AND OCCASIONALLY ERRATIC.

IN THIS GAME, YOU ARE A MAIN FACTION CYLON TWO-SHOT WATCHER. THE CYLONS ARE NOT ALL WORKING TOGETHER: YOU MUST ELIMINATE THE OTHER CYLONS AS WELL AS THE HUMANS.

YOU HAVE A TWO-USE WATCHER ABILITY: YOU WILL BE INFORMED WHO TARGETED THAT PLAYER, BUT NOT WHAT ABILITY.

YOU ALSO HAVE A FACTIONAL KILL. YOU ARE ALLOWED TO WATCH AND KILL IN THE SAME NIGHT.

YOUR CYLON ALLY IS ATHENA, WHO IS PLAYED BY PUMPKIN. YOU MAY USE WHICHEVER PLATFORM TO CHAT OUTSIDE OF THE GAME THREAD, BUT IF YOU COULD LINK ME IN, THAT WOULD BE GOOD.

USERNAME: [M] Gaius

REGARDS,

CYLON COMMANDER.

D'ANNA | FREYA

FREYA,

YOU ARE PLAYING D'ANNA, PLAYED BY THE LOVELY LUCY LAWLESS. FUN FACT: I HEARD YOU TALK ABOUT XENA: WARRIOR PRINCESS THE OTHER DAY AND JUST KNEW I HAD TO MAKE YOU D'ANNA.

I'M SURE YOU DON'T NEED DETAILS ON HER CHARACTER. LET'S GET TO THE GOOD STUFF!

IN THIS GAME, YOU ARE A HERETIC CYLON TWO-SHOT WATCHER. THE CYLONS ARE NOT ALL WORKING TOGETHER: YOU HAVE BROKEN AWAY FROM THE MAIN CYLON FACTION TO CLAIM DOMINION.

YOU HAVE A TWO-USE POWER TO WATCH ANOTHER PLAYER. YOU WILL BE INFORMED WHO TARGETED THAT PLAYER, BUT NOT THE ABILITY.

YOU ALSO HAVE THE FACTIONAL KILL. YOU ARE ALLOWED TO WATCH AND KILL IN THE SAME NIGHT.

YOUR CYLON ALLY IS FELIX GAETA, WHO IS PLAYED BY MR. CARNELIAN. YOU CAN CHAT TO HIM PRIVATELY OUTSIDE OF THE GAME THREAD USING WHICHEVER PLATFORM YOU WISH. AS A COURTESY, PLEASE LINK ME INTO YOUR CONVERSATION!

USERNAME: [M] D'Anna

REGARDS,

CYLON COMMANDER.
    - Heretic Cylons use blue to distinguish themselves from Main Faction Cylons. In-thread, they all use red to maintain the disguise of there being only one faction. The OP will be updated with the correct colours.

- Your GIFs were greatly missed, Freya!

CYLON ONE-SHOT DOCTORS

ATHENA | PUMPKIN

PUMPKIN,

YOU ARE PLAYING AS ATHENA, WHO IS A FIGHTER PILOT ABOARD THE BATTLESTAR GALATICA.

ATHENA INITIALLY CAME UNDER SOME SUSPICION BY HER PEERS, BUT MANAGED TO OVERCOME THIS TO BECOME A PROVEN ASSET. ATHENA IS VERY CLOSE TO HELO, WITH WHOM THEY FORM A ROMANTIC ATTACHMENT.

ATHENA SHOWS A GREAT DEAL OF CONCERN TO HER FRIENDS AND EXPRESSES COMPASSION VERY READILY. HER LOYALTIES ARE UNWAVERING, AND SHE IS DETERMINED TO PROTECT THOSE SHE CARES ABOUT.

IN THIS GAME, YOU ARE A MAIN FACTION CYLON ONE-SHOT DOCTOR. THE CYLONS ARE NOT ALL WORKING TOGETHER: YOU MUST ELIMINATE THE OTHER CYLONS AS WELL AS THE HUMANS.

YOU HAVE A ONE-USE DOCTOR ABILITY: YOU CAN CHOOSE TO PROTECT ONE PLAYER EXACTLY ONCE DURING THE NIGHT PHASE. USE THIS ABILITY WISELY.

YOUR CYLON ALLY IS GAIUS, WHO IS PLAYED BY KARIFEAN. YOU MAY USE WHICHEVER PLATFORM TO CHAT OUTSIDE OF THE GAME THREAD, BUT IF YOU COULD LINK ME IN, THAT WOULD BE GOOD.

USERNAME: [M] Athena
    PASSWORD: ******

REGARDS,

CYLON COMMANDER.
    FELIX | MR. CARNELIAN

DEAR MR. CARNELIAN,

YOU ARE FELIX GAETA.

YOU ARE A HERETIC CYLON ONE-SHOT DOCTOR. THERE IS ANOTHER CYLON FACTION, WHO YOU MUST ALSO DESTROY. YOU HAVE A ONE-USE ABILITY TO PROTECT A PLAYER. USE THIS WISELY.

YOUR CYLON PARTNER IS D'ANNA, WHO IS PLAYED BY FREYA.

USERNAME: [M] Felix
    - If you're wondering why Mr. Carny's role PM is so short compared to the others, he lives at home with me, so I basically gave him the bare minimum information and just answered any questions he had!