Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Mafia XXXII - Battlestar Galactica Discussion Thread

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

Good game everyone. I knew Felix was scum. I figured out it was played by Carny and figured Carny being Mafia would just be easier for them with Formy hosting. When I said Felix is scum this was all the evidence I had but knew it would most likely be the case. Great game!

This was one of the worst games I've played in a long time. But that's good, and it just shows I need to branch out more. I didn't realize just how much I'd come to shape my reads around player meta until the players and meta I knew were gone and I had to go back to basics and rely on my intuition to help me find slips and oddities. Obviously I need to work on that as I was pretty off. Still I felt like I had a lot of fun. Having an alt to use made me play much more aggressively than usual for some reason, not sure why.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sarisa View Post
    This was one of the worst games I've played in a long time. But that's good, and it just shows I need to branch out more. I didn't realize just how much I'd come to shape my reads around player meta until the players and meta I knew were gone and I had to go back to basics and rely on my intuition to help me find slips and oddities. Obviously I need to work on that as I was pretty off. Still I felt like I had a lot of fun. Having an alt to use made me play much more aggressively than usual for some reason, not sure why.
    It is different when you're used to playing elsewhere, that's for sure. I've actually only played Mafia on EoFF, but I can imagine how different it is.

Most people in EoFF use alternate accounts. I rather like them, as it gives you a sense of anonymity. Whether or not this encourages more bold plays is unknown but I suspect it doesn't hurt.

I wouldn't be so hard on yourself otherwise. I think pretty much all of Town got stuck on the whole "Roslin or Dee or Caprica is a cylon" (fact: none of you guys were). Day Two was immensely entertaining from a host/Mafia standpoint, that's for sure.

I really enjoyed having you here Sarisa, I hope you stick around! We have new games pop up every few weeks now!

FFXIV Character

Cattleya Paphia (Sargatanas)

Finally town got one lynch right

I suspected Felix was scum, though during the entirety of day 3 i thought Aaron was the other one, not Gaius.