Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: E3 2017 | Official Discussion Thread

... So they are just going to pretend that teaser with jade and peyj tuning a broken down car on the side of a desert road never happened

Quote Originally Posted by Vyk View Post
    ... So they are just going to pretend that teaser with jade and peyj tuning a broken down car on the side of a desert road never happened
    Seems like it.

Also it's 'online' now: https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/201...space-pirates/

Articles

FFXIV Character

Kurisu Kazama (Sargatanas)

Beyond Good & Evil was an ok game, but I honestly didn't think it was as amazing as everyone seems to suggest. Also the trailer for 2 was like "how many times can we drop the F word in three minutes"? The CGI is nice but I can't really say that it's on my radar - maybe that will change once we see actual game play.
    <a href=http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/Valentine-06/Signatures/fat_mooglesig2.png target=_blank>http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...mooglesig2.png</a>

There was something about that game. I don't really like Zelda games, so having a really well made Zelda-esque that I could actually get into was nice, it was a lot more mature than it looked by its art design, it had great music, a fantastic female lead, the safety of the orphans made the fight worth fighting, and the side characters were super memorable and lovable. It just ticked a lot of boxes for me

I'm no longer sure I want to be exposed to whatever blasphemy they're doing with it now..

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Well Sony's Press Conference was kind of boring. One third of it was sequels to popular brands we already knew were being made, one third were games shown years before and Sony simply confirming they haven't forgotten about them, and the last third was Sony still trying to push VR, despite all of the games looking pretty similar to each other anyway and bringing back memories of Sony's foray into motion gaming. Oh and a Spider-man Homecoming movie tie-in game.

Also, am I the only person wondering why Sony is remaking Shadow of the Colossus?

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

you are not

i was like 'SHADOW OF THE CLOSSUS?sa?fdsa?d"

and immediately after i was like

"...AGAIN? AGAIN???"

Spidey was cool, but it's pretty much all up to Nintendo to wow me tomorrow for this year.

Man, was so disappointed. I mean if you like Spiderman you might of enjoyed it.

Articles
    Blog Entries

oh my god beyond good and evil 2@?!?!?!?!?

Articles
    Blog Entries

oh i see im five hours late to this party

It's cool, I didn't hate it as much as I thought I might. The CG was beautiful. It had charming characters, good music, and even though it's surreal to see the world of Beyond Good and Evil in a more realistic light, it still intrigues me

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Yeah the Spiderman game is probably the only game i've been like oh neat! about. The rest has been overall very meh.

Metroid Prime 4!

Also Fire Emblem Warriors (with female Corrin as the default). New Yoshi Yarn game. New Kirby (with fusion copy and co-op). More on Xenoblade 2.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Well Sony's Press Conference was kind of boring. One third of it was sequels to popular brands we already knew were being made, one third were games shown years before and Sony simply confirming they haven't forgotten about them, and the last third was Sony still trying to push VR, despite all of the games looking pretty similar to each other anyway and bringing back memories of Sony's foray into motion gaming. Oh and a Spider-man Homecoming movie tie-in game.

Also, am I the only person wondering why Sony is remaking Shadow of the Colossus?
    I was initially confused about the SotC trailer. They have an HD remaster, but it's not a remake.

Then I realized that we're actually getting a full remake. I never knew I wanted something so badly before this.

Pull my Devil Trigger!

Nintendo won with Metroid Prime 4 alone.

Finally a mainline console Pokémon game, but I feel that it's a little late to take advantage of that. People were wanting that back in the N64 and GCN days and never got anything.

Of course I'm down for more Zelda Amiibo. I've lost count how many there are now.