Thread: Samus Returns

Default Samus Returns

So, yeah. A 2.5D Metroid 2 remake/reimagining.

A lot of people may remember AM2R, the fan game that remade Metroid 2 with graphics and a core engine from Metroid Zero Mission, but this seems to be a bit of a further redesign, with new abilities, weapons, and mechanics.

Currently, the game is set to release September 15th (I think). I, for one, am looking forward to it. I never really got into either Metroid II or AM2R, so it'll be a fairly new experience for me. And should help tide me over until Prime 4.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

SO HYPED !

I still have Metroid II on VC to beat. This is good incentive to finally do it.