Thread: Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age Collectors Edition Details

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Default Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age Collectors Edition Details

It's probably one of the only games we keep hearing fans talk about constantly for years now that it needed to be done; the remaster for Final Fantasy XII is almost here! Square Enix unveiled what exactly was going to be in the Collector's Edition of Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age at E3 this week!

• FINAL FANTASY® XII THE ZODIAC AGE game
    • Exclusive Judge Magisters Mini Bust Set, featuring busts of Judges Bergan, Drace, Gabranth, Ghis, and Zargabaath (Exclusive to Collector's Edition. Will not be sold separately.)
    • Selection of soundtrack music from famed composer Hitoshi Sakimoto
    • Steelbook featuring art exclusive art to the Collector’s Edition
    • Set of Six Art Cards, featuring Vaan, Ashe, Basch, Fran & Balthier, Penelo and World of Ivalice
    • Digital code to unlock the original soundtrack background music option in-game

The game itself comes out Jully 11th, 2017. If you get your order in before June 20th, they guarantee that you'll get it by release date. If you order it after that, you may not get it on time.

Anyone interested in the Collector's Edition?

Even if I was planning on getting The Zodiac Age I would be passing on this. It is really nice, but SO expensive.

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Would've preferred they announce a PC port.

Quote Originally Posted by Slothy View Post
    Loyal console players will be rewarded! Haha

But yeah, there's really not a good reason to not do this, unless they just don't know what they're doing and it ends up like Tales of Symphonia

I'm not grabbing the collector's edition but I will be picking this up for my PS4 when it comes out! I didn't get a chance to play through it so I'm pretty excited!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by ham View Post
    I'm not grabbing the collector's edition but I will be picking this up for my PS4 when it comes out! I didn't get a chance to play through it so I'm pretty excited!
    Same! My PS2 suffered a terminal illness right at the start of my initial playthrough of FFXII. It'll be good to finally see what this is all about.

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Quote Originally Posted by Vyk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Slothy View Post
    Loyal console players will be rewarded! Haha

But yeah, there's really not a good reason to not do this, unless they just don't know what they're doing and it ends up like Tales of Symphonia
    I'm willing to bet a PC port gets announced 18 months from now, like what happened with FFX/X-2 HD Remaster.

And once that happens, you'll be able to (officially) play every mainline FF on PC besides XV. Neat.