Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151620 ... LastLast

Thread: Death of a Fansite - An EoFF RPG

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

So here's our official bug list, which will be fixed when I first patch it. I have also mentioned methods of temporarily avoiding them. Big thanks to theundeadhero in particular for a couple of these!

• Main character becomes stuck if you skip through the intro. FIX: Watch the intro and let the camera pan down.
    • You can become stuck in a snowman following a sidequest. FIX: Fast travel to teleport out!
    • Raistlin's text is half-finished, talking about accidental fires. FIX: Kill Raistlin, then you'll never have to look at it again
    • The Ring of Storms and Venomsward Talisman accessories can't be equipped. FIX: There isn't one yet But neither is *critical*!

Edit: Fynn's Dispel should not be affected by reflect. Oops!

Tah, I thought I would auto-win by defeating Raistlin but Shlup just stood there waiting for Fox' doom to run out.

Now look at this asshole lecturing me, thinking he is me. What a cheap knockoff.

Doesn't even make sense, I did exactly that. Obviously another failed replica.

Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    Doesn't even make sense, I did exactly that. Obviously another failed replica.
    He has a number tattoo. #15.

So Tifa's Boobs uses Tifa's as boosts censored boobs.

Oh, Psychotic. You cannot be left alone for 5 minutes.

Articles

Not a censor so much as yet another pun. She boosts herself. Thus, Tifa's Boosts. Anyway, you're getting pretty far so I'd be grateful if you could keep the names of the next few bosses secret for everyone for a while!

Well, not a censor. But you surely admit you would not have given her boost the name without her being called Tifa's Boobs. But you pretty much said it with "pun" anyway.

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by krissy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    When the crystal shows up, when you smash it it'll reset your timer. Just gotta burst him really hard over the start of the fight. Dark damage (and in particular drain abilities) are your friend, although I recommend against Freya because she's not good at quick damage.
    he casts reflect that lasts for the same 8 turns that my pink orbs over my guys last for! is there a status element im affected by im not aware of? cause they all get doomed right after the pink balls over their heads reach 0
    Ah right. Yeah, the pink balls are a doom countdown. You need to smash Sephex down to 60 or 65%ish health before they hit 0. Either use dispel (Fynn has it and Psychotic has Banishing Blade which also does it) to take his reflect away, or use physical Dark attacks and ignore reflect. Shauna's Drain Strike and Nut's Furious Reckoning both fit that bill.
    No idea why but in my game Sephex reflects dispel from Fynn. You can imagine the eye twitching when I tried to get rid of it for the first time.

I never even bothered about his Reflect.

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Psychotic, the game is fantastic and everything, but why did you put his cutscene in of your personal home videos? I felt that kind of derailed the story and experience a bit.

https://streamable.com/59t0

I am very eager to play this if and when it's ported for OSX.

(SPOILER)Am I actually in it

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Just beat the triumvirate at floor 8. They were super easy. But maybe tha't just because I went into the fight with Formy. He was pretty much perfect for that battle.