Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 31317181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Death of a Fansite - An EoFF RPG

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

Darn you Psy, You gave me the urge to play around with MV and today I created a Quina's kitchen. With a mix of harvest moon with a farming system and alchemy with purchasing recipes growing the ingredients, then mixing them to create positions with the recipe books. Forgot how fun these things are to build.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Slothy View Post
    I only just realized this morning that the reason my dude has a green mohawk is because that's what he looked like in the wrestling game where you made forum characters if I'm not mistaken.
    Indeed, though I think the 'hawk was blue in that. I did that in turn because you had a mohawk on Shlup's Sims 3. I don't know how or why this is canon, but this is how you are to me.

Quote Originally Posted by FFNut View Post
    Darn you Psy, You gave me the urge to play around with MV and today I created a Quina's kitchen. With a mix of harvest moon with a farming system and alchemy with purchasing recipes growing the ingredients, then mixing them to create positions with the recipe books. Forgot how fun these things are to build.
    Sounds awesome! Any screenshots?

I found another bug - I went on the slide in the second town area and got stuck in the tires, can't move at all. Luckily I just saved though.

EDIT: Seems it only happens when you try to go on the slide from higher up - if you go from the bottom the animation works correctly, otherwise the animation triggers too high and you get stuck in the tires.

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

Not at the moment. My mapping was junk. I was just programming it in and made a potion that I grew the ingredients for myself. maybe I will play around with it some more. The crafting system seems to work so far though. Sure I can bug it up fairly easy though.

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Jesus, I'd completely forgotten about Shlups Sims 3 playthrough. Can't say I've ever actually sported a mohawk before, but I'm fine with it since I dislike sharing pictures of myself anyway and it looks cool. Green happens to be my favourite colour as well.

Articles

I'm having a lot of fun making skills for Del and theundeadhero. Del basically does awful things to the party for his own benefit, and theundeadhero does awful things to himself for the party's benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    I'm having a lot of fun making skills for Del and theundeadhero. Del basically does awful things to the party for his own benefit, and theundeadhero does awful things to himself for the party's benefit.
    Now imagine if that Sephiroth guy was a party member.

Blog Entries

I should add that my hair is actually blue now and not purple, But I figured you wouldn't know that. To be fair, the color changes frequentlhy. I'm just letting you know for when I'm a boss! Also yay, I'm gonna be a boss!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by starlet View Post
    I should add that my hair is actually blue now and not purple, But I figured you wouldn't know that. To be fair, the color changes frequentlhy. I'm just letting you know for when I'm a boss! Also yay, I'm gonna be a boss!
    Cue starlet becoming a barrier-change boss where each mode she shifts into is associated with a different hair color

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by starlet View Post
    Cue starlet becoming a barrier-change boss where each mode she shifts into is associated with a different hair color
    IS THIS POSSIBLE?

Articles

I don't think so based on how the plugin I use to represent enemies as party members works but you never know!

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I will send a special prize to anyone who can complete a Del Murder solo run.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

This looks amazing.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm finally in the post-game, loved the final boss and ending as well. Great job Psychotic.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Good luck with some of the optional bosses. They're all pretty gimmicky, but some are SMT Strange Journey last boss-level luck-based fights I'm thinking of one fight in particular. Psy knows how much the RNG hates me.