Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

I recently(ish) played through the Crash and Spyro trilogies - neither Crash 1 or Spyro 1 caused me as much trouble as they used to and I was sad.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Oh the discounted price is really good. Still out of my budget but it's definitely in the list of games to get.

I've actually only ever played Crash 4, of all things, so I'm really excited to get into the original trilogy. I'd love there to be more Crash and Spyro games, personally.

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

I can't wait. It's been years since I've played any of them but I absolutely loved them all, especially Warped. The original Crash trilogy are among the greatest platformers ever made.

Also it was recently announced that some of the cut/unfinished levels from the original games are being completed and added in as DLC.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I worship the ground that Naughty Dog walk on. Of course, I will be purchasing this.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Kurisu Kazama (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    I worship the ground that Naughty Dog walk on. Of course, I will be purchasing this.
    You do know that Naughty Dog don't have anything to do with the N.Sane Trilogy, right? They don't own the Crash Bandicoot IP anymore, Activision do. It's being developed by Vicarious Visions.
    <a href=http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/Valentine-06/Signatures/fat_mooglesig2.png target=_blank>http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...mooglesig2.png</a>

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by pudgy bird View Post
    You do know that Naughty Dog don't have anything to do with the N.Sane Trilogy, right? They don't own the Crash Bandicoot IP anymore, Activision do. It's being developed by Vicarious Visions.
    Oh I know. They did make the original trilogy though so of course... I'll be picking this up

Articles

FFXIV Character

Ah ok, it just sounded like you thought they were making this, too TWO DAYS!
    <a href=http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/Valentine-06/Signatures/fat_mooglesig2.png target=_blank>http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...mooglesig2.png</a>

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Quote Originally Posted by pudgy bird View Post
    You do know that Naughty Dog don't have anything to do with the N.Sane Trilogy, right?
    That's technically true, but the levels and overall game are the same. Vicarious Visions didn't do any level re-building, they literally used the wire work Naughty Dog did and then built new prettier visuals on top of it. So you are still playing the levels Naughty Dog envisioned and built, for all intents and purposes.

But you are right, Naughty Dog had nothing to do with the production of this remake collection. Although from what I hear there's a lot of little Naughty Dog easter eggs added in by VV. I guess they're fans?

Articles

FFXIV Character

I'll be picking this up after work today providing that Tesco or Argos have it in stock. If they don't I'll have to order it online because I'm not dragging all the way in to town! Looking forward to giving it a go and finding those little Easter eggs you mentioned

Articles
    Blog Entries

Should I buy this at the beginning of July with the next paycheck... hmm... I'm sorely tempted.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Binged through Crash 2 today. Man Bee-Hiving is a lot harder than it used to be! And Ruination had garbage depth perception. Besides that though it's still the game I fell in love with all those years ago, including that damn hard gem in Cold Hard Crash.

Good times. Up next are the Time Trials and then I'll move on to Warped. Probably still won't play the original, I was never much a fan of it...

Articles

FFXIV Character

I haven't played any of it yet. Was waiting for my sister to get home so we could play it together. She's still out. I'm in bed. Oh well, maybe we'll get around to it over the weekend.

Also you know, I've played bits of 2 and warped, but I've never actually played them through properly, whereas I've completed the first.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Full disclosure: I've only played Crash 4, which I believe is the Wrath of Cortex. never played 1 through 3, so I'm really eager to actually play through all of them and find out what I missed.

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Poor Formy, only playing the trash tier Crash games.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I thought 'trash tier' Crash games started after the fourth one? I don't know I personally rather enjoyed Wrath of Cortex, but I'm not exactly an expert on the history of the games.