Hellllllllo, ladies and gentlemen of EOFF!

The time has come for us to compete in order to determine who the greatest girl and best boy of EOFF is. Its been fourteen years since our previous competition. Last time, Psychotic won the Mr EOFF competition and he's confident he can hold onto it. Will he, or do you know that you're the greatest slab of manmeat in General Chat?! Halan was titled Ms EOFF, and while she no longer graces us with her presence, that just means its time for you to take her crown!

I encourage all to participate, for you'll truly have a chance to win!

Currently, this thread is for you to throw your name into the competition. Submissions are due by Saturday morningish American time. All you have to do is post in here saying you want to compete! Or, if you want to keep your entry a secret, a PM to myself works just as well.

How the competition works:

Once all the contestants have thrown their name in the lot, I will be posting a set of pageant questions. The contestants will PM me their answers in order the keep them secret from the general membership. Then, the answers will be presented in the form of

Question?

Contestant One's answer:
Contestant Forty-seven's answer:

and so on.

The members will vote on the answer they like best for each question. Answers are given in contestant format so that the focus is on voting for their favorite answer, rather than their favorite member. Contestants will be allowed to vote too, of course. How many people we have participating in the competition will determine whether contestants are eliminated in rounds, leading up to a final round between two males and two females, or if everything is handled at once. If you're a contestant, how you answer questions is up to you. Will being clever lead you to victory? Is being funny the defining characteristic of EOFF? Maybe our members are looking for a solid answer to lead them in the future, who knows?

While ran at the same time, the Mr and Ms section of the contest is separate, resulting in a crowned Mr and Ms in the end.

What are you waiting for? Put your name down today and show the forums how amazing you are!