Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which Final Fantasy have you beaten the least amount of times?

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Not including side games, XII and XIII, once apiece. It's safe to say I was not a big fan of either.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Not counting the ones I haven't played, I've only beaten FFII and FFX once. I may very well play the latter again at some point. I will NOT be playing FFII again. That thought makes me happy.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

XII and XIII would be my top choices. XII, I always start new games, but then get distracted by newer games and then I leave it for a few months and decided to start a fresh file instead.

XIII, well I strongly dislike that game and have no real desire to ever go back to it. Once was enough, and I don't even want to bother with its sequels.

The other major title I can think of is Tactics Advanced, where I simply get distracted too easily from it and I still have some major gripes with its mechanics, and X-2 where I've tried a second playthrough, but just can't get over how awful the writing is and my total apathy for Spira in general, even the job class system can't save how dumb I think this game is.

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

For me it is easy XIII I suffered through once and will not play any sequels. Nothing about XIII in my opinion was decent and will not go back to it ever. It ranks up with Secret of the Stars awful. Guess I haven't beaten XV yet but do enjoy it whenever I turn it on. Also am grinding through XIV which I was presently surprised by.

There's a few I haven't played yet or completed like the 1st 4 games in the series. But of the ones I have, I've only played and attempted 1 play-through on FFV, FFVIII, and FFX-2. All others I've beaten multiple times or at least TRIED to give it a 2nd play-through.
    I'm a water dude, jet skis, water pools
    Surfin' the (waaaave), I'm hurtin' the (waaaave)...
    "Oh Yes" ~ Juelz Santana