So I just completed Episode Prompto. It took me just under two and a half hours, which is an hour longer than what it took me to complete Episode Gladiolus. It could have took me longer if I bothered with the side quests but I wasn't inclined; all you achieve from that is materials to upgrade your snow mobile to go faster and jump higher in a boring, mostly empty snowy area. The game play itself is "ok" - it is what it is; a third person shooter with a teeny weeny bit of stealth thrown in, with some terrible camera angles and aiming mechanics to add to the mix. You have a selection of six weapons: A standard handgun with infinite ammo, a melee blade, a bazooka, sniper rifle, machine gun and grenades. You can only hold one large weapon at a time but they are dotted all around the place and you can steal them from enemies when you stagger them too. The story content is much better than Gladio's which was extremely light, but at times it's like "OK, why wasn't this mentioned at least once in the main game?" If you want to know more about Prompto and don't mind some at times dodgy gameplay, give it a go as it actually builds upon his character nicely.