Sexiest is in its finale so it's time to get this one up and running! We will now be voting on prettiest female characters in gaming. Same rules apply as for cutest and sexiest.

Some things to note:
*This is a thing I made for myself for funsies, so this is all subjective. You might not find some of these characters sexy, in which case just vote against them! You might think they belong in the cutest and sexiest categories, and that's okay too! This is all just for fun and it's obviously very subjective! There are no right or wrong opinions and you can feel free to discuss your ~respectfully~.

*This is not meant to demean any characters and/or reduce them to just their looks. This is more a fun thing to appreciate character designs and looks. There obviously is, and should be, more to their characters than just their looks and design.

*If you don't know the character, that's okay too! This is a looks based competition after all, so go ahead and vote based on the category! If you do know the characters then that can affect your vote as well, because personality does factor in. Just don't worry if you don't know the character.

*I actually haven't played some of the games these characters come from myself, but I saw their designs and just had to include them. So I apologize if I misconstrue any characters I do not know by picking inaccurate images or the like.

*Most importantly, have fun with it!

Another thing to note is that this is the most generic category and, as such, the biggest one. To help with that I will usually be doing SEVEN brackets per round instead of five.

First bracket up in a few~