Thread: Scruffington's Stream!

Default Scruffington's Stream!

Hey everyone,

After over 6 years of being a daily Twitch viewer, I finally decided to start a stream of my own!

My channel's primary focus will be on the Super Mario Galaxy games as well as speedrunning. I plan on speedrunning both Galaxy and Galaxy 2 in multiple categories including Any % and 100%. It will definitely take some time before I achieve good times, but I'm committed to running the games!

I'm also considering having one or two days each week where I play through a game casually on stream. Games I plan to play are Dark Souls III, Bloodborne, and the Kingdom Hearts series. I plan on streaming the upcoming game Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age!

If you have an interest in Nintendo games, JRPGs or speedrunning, check my channel out! Streaming at least 5 days a week for 4+ hours each of those days.

http://twitch.tv/thescruffington

https://twitter.com/TheScruffington (For updates on when I'm streaming)

Current Projects:

Banjo Kazooie 100% Speedruns
    Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age 100% Playthrough

Upcoming Projects:

Banjo Tooie 100% Speedruns
    Dark Souls III 100% Playthrough
    Bloodborne 100% Playthrough
    Kingdom Hearts Series 100% Playthrough
    Last edited by Scruffington; 07-25-2017 at 03:59 AM.

Pull my Devil Trigger!

Just wanted to give an update on my stream!

I still plan on doing some more Super Mario Galaxy streams, but I plan on doing a few things that others here might be interested in watching!

I'm most likely going to start doing Final Fantasy speedruns, beginning with XIII. I plan to speedrun VII, VIII, IX and X as well.

Also I'll be casually playing through some of the Kingdom Hearts series as well as casually playing through FFVIII and XII. So there's definitely going to be something for the FF and KH fans here to see!

Pull my Devil Trigger!

Great! Super excited for the FF speedruns!

Just wanted to update my stream and current events!

New focus of the stream will be Banjo Kazooie and Tooie 100% Speedruns. I plan to devote a lot of time towards getting good at these games which should be a lot of fun to both play and watch! I still plan to continue other projects including my ongoing playthrough of FFXII: TZA. They will most likely be limited to 1-2 stream days per week while I spend 4-5 stream days primarily playing Banjo.

Lastly, I've created a playlist where I'll upload all of the VODs of my Final Fantasy XII playthrough!

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age 100% Playthrough

TL;DR: Banjo Speedruns begin this week, FFXII playthrough still ongoing with videos posted in my Youtube playlist.

Thanks for reading

Pull my Devil Trigger!

Woo! Can't wait for Banjo! I wish I could tune in when you play XII more often. Work doesn't really permit me the time .