Thread: New Here, Long Time FF Fan

Default New Here, Long Time FF Fan

What's up? Not much to say here. A lifelong fan of Final Fantasy and I am looking eagerly towards the release of Final Fantasy XII: Zodiac Job Edition in a few short days.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Kurisu Kazama (Sargatanas)

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here. I'm not the biggest fan of Final Fantasy XII and I didn't get around to completing it when I had it on PS2, but I'm looking to give it another chance sometime with TZA. Have fun with it!
    <a href=http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/Valentine-06/Signatures/fat_mooglesig2.png target=_blank>http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...mooglesig2.png</a>

Quote Originally Posted by pudgy bird View Post
    Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here. I'm not the biggest fan of Final Fantasy XII and I didn't get around to completing it when I had it on PS2, but I'm looking to give it another chance sometime with TZA. Have fun with it!
    Thanks for the warm welcome! And to be honest, I've tried to beat it twice and never managed to get all the way through it. The game is just so damn long. But the art style is beautiful, the soundtrack is great, and the ability to speed up the game should make it all a bit easier this time around.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Kurisu Kazama (Sargatanas)

I agree with you about the art style and the music! Also FFXII has one of the best Moogle designs in the series so I should give it credit for that, too!
    <a href=http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/Valentine-06/Signatures/fat_mooglesig2.png target=_blank>http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...mooglesig2.png</a>

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Hello.

I'm looking forward to FFXII Zodiac as well.

Quote Originally Posted by theundeadhero View Post
    Hello.

I'm looking forward to FFXII Zodiac as well.
    July 11 can't get here fast enough. Maybe I should be "sick" that day? Hmmm...

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Maybe I should buy it for my mom since its her birthday, and "hold onto it for her" since she doesn't have a PS4.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Welcome to Eyes on Final Fantasy, KickmanX!

My original PS2 suffered a catastrophic water-related injury. I've had my PS2 copy of FFXII for about 15 years unplayed I did get a new PS2 not long ago but I decided to wait for TZA. Though, my gaming backlog is pretty severe at the moment.

Anyway, great to have you here! Don't be afraid to post about it even make some threads. We're a chatty bunch here

Welcome Kickman! Hope you enjoy it here

Pull my Devil Trigger!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    Welcome to Eyes on Final Fantasy, KickmanX!

My original PS2 suffered a catastrophic water-related injury. I've had my PS2 copy of FFXII for about 15 years unplayed I did get a new PS2 not long ago but I decided to wait for TZA. Though, my gaming backlog is pretty severe at the moment.

Anyway, great to have you here! Don't be afraid to post about it even make some threads. We're a chatty bunch here
    Quote Originally Posted by Scruffington View Post
    Welcome Kickman! Hope you enjoy it here
    Thanks, I am sure that I will. I would have commented more by now but...you know....FFXII. The game is every bit as fun and addictive as I remembered.

Quote Originally Posted by KickmanX View Post
    What's up? Not much to say here. A lifelong fan of Final Fantasy and I am looking eagerly towards the release of Final Fantasy XII: Zodiac Job Edition in a few short days.
    Welcome to EyesOnFF!! I really liked FFXII myself, so was hoping to grab a copy of the Zodiac Age, but unfortunately it doesn't release for the Xbox One which is all I have.
    I'm a water dude, jet skis, water pools
    Surfin' the (waaaave), I'm hurtin' the (waaaave)...
    "Oh Yes" ~ Juelz Santana

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

FFXVI did not manage to revive the FF Series?