Thread: Gaming ideas you wish you'd thought of

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default Gaming ideas you wish you'd thought of

I was browsing through my modest collection of games in my geek cave and I happened upon Street Racer for the SNES. I remember thinking "That was a decent racer. It had that amazing mode where you drive around a football pitch trying to push a football into a goal."

It was then I realised that Street Racer invented Rocket League twenty years before Rocket League. They were onto a winner then but didn't realise what they had.

So what amazing gaming experience do you wish you thought of?

Articles

FFXIV Character

Kurisu Kazama (Sargatanas)

Pac-Man or Tetris because I'd be an extremely rich man.
    <a href=http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/Valentine-06/Signatures/fat_mooglesig2.png target=_blank>http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...mooglesig2.png</a>

I had an idea about multi colored racing giraffes that hatched from eggs once.

Then I played Final Fantasy VII and it blew me away. I had that idea after the game had already come out I think, but it was before I knew anything about it.

It would have been nice to come up with Pokémon, but I'd probably be sad today seeing how stale it has become.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Ganon View Post
    I had an idea about multi colored racing giraffes that hatched from eggs once.

Then I played Final Fantasy VII and it blew me away. I had that idea after the game had already come out I think, but it was before I knew anything about it.
    You should get in touch with Square Enix and see if they'll sling some royalties your way.

Blood In The Water sharkythesharkdogg's Avatar

I remember discussing with my friends how SNK making a fighting game with Capcom would be really cool, but there's no way they'd agree to work together because companies are super protective of their properties.

Then it happened.

I remember discussing with one of my friends a game where you're a hired assassin, but the level designs leave you with many options on how exactly to get to your target. You could only get the target by going under cover, or blast your way in, or lots of different methods. Then Hitman came out.

That's probably my only two things that come close.