Thread: Mafia XXIII - Dad Mafia, a Mafia for Dads Sign Up Thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Default Mafia XXIII - Dad Mafia, a Mafia for Dads Sign Up Thread

DAD MAFIA: A MAFIA FOR DADS

This theme isn't based on a particular license or series; rather, it's just a bunch of dads doing dad things! Fanny packs, Bob Seger, and deck-building are all welcome! Just don't turn up that damn AC. The twist of this game is that all players have a non-standard role thinly hidden by their title and respective personality trait. Otherwise, standard rules apply! Happy dadding!

~Hello Rules, I'm Dad~
    (stolen from Formy's game)
    This game will be using Mafia accounts. When the game begins, you will receive a Mafia identity in the form of a username and password. Please only use those accounts when posting in the game thread.

Please do not share your identity with anyone and where possible do not share other people's identities if you figure out who is playing as who.

Only Mafia can communicate outside of the game thread.

Do not delete, edit or moogle hug posts within the game thread. Multiple posts however are permissible and in fact encouraged, especially if you have a lot to say!

If you aren't going to be active because something comes up, please let me know ahead of time. Try not to just leave everyone hanging.
    Try to be active at least once during the day.

Do not share official Mognets or the like from me. Use in-thread evidence to make your claims, not outside evidence.

If you are killed either through lynching or night-kill, please do not post in the game thread, as you are dead.

Keep all your accounts set to invisible.

Like always, there will be a discussion thread to discuss the game outside of the official game thread. Please
    keep the gaming to the game thread. Use your normal accounts for the discussion thread.

I'm looking for 12 players, if you wish to sign up just post or message yours truly. We can play with as few as 9 players, but I will keep this up for a week or so max.

Players

1. Pumpkin
    2. WarZidane
    3. Karifean
    4. Formalhaut
    5. Scruffington
    6. Sarisa
    7. FFNut

Last edited by Laddy; 07-17-2017 at 09:47 AM.