Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I just broke a cup.

I can't remember specifics, which seems weird to me, because I feel like I've done this multiple times. But I dunno.. I know I've punched the floor, and regretted it. I also know I've broken objects that had nothing to do with the situation. But I also remember the weight of that decision, where something that had nothing to do with pissing me off, and once served a purpose, is now in pieces on the floor and has been reduced to garbage. I've always hated that feeling. So I guess nature guilted me into behaving like a normal human when I was young enough to have forgotten by now

Though my brother never grew out of it. And he's quite a bit older than me. When I was still living at home (which was really only just a few years ago), he went through I think 6 or 7 360 controllers over the course of a couple of years. And worse than that he went through 2 laptops. Stuff like that probably also helped convince me to adjust my anger issues

But at some point in my life I've also adopted an attitude of never ever making quick decisions while emotionally charged. It can ruin more than a controller in certain situations. Not sure why I got so paranoid about that, but it's probably a good thing. On the whole I try to pretty much ignore my baser instincts and think things through as much as possible with a calm level head

Another amusing thing is that almost every time I struggle with a section in a game, I usually end up having to use the restroom really badly, and it's like "Screw you, bladder. I'll tend to you when I beat this section." Which rarely works out, and serves as a good minute or so of away time and relief. Which probably also helps the mind

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I played Sonic 06.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

People actually do that throwing of controllers/cups stuff? I thought that was all a meme. Y'all need anger management.

If I get angry I eat chocolate, clean or punch a cushion/pillow. I don't want to literally have to pay for my anger.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

Only really in multiplayer games that are pvp do I get angry that much which why I stopped with all that halo or destiny rubbish. Think once I threw my controller by accident. Didnae break though gladly. But that wasnt even due to the game. That was due to trying to get money onto my ps4 account to get FFXIV stormblood. Everything was not working lol so yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by qwertysaur View Post
    I played Sonic 06.
    Oh my goodness. I'm sorry.