Sonic Mania has me super hyped, so while I'm waiting I want to replay the games that inspire this love letter of a game. I figured while I am I might as well make some sub-par let's plays out of them.

A couple years ago I dabbled in some recording and of course my test subject was my favorite game of all time, Sonic 3 & Knuckles. My set up wasn't optimal for recording then so that's all I did. It still isn't, but it is more convenient and I want to try and dive back into it.

For now a playlist is all set with my S3&K run if anyone is interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYkk...i0TeIXmVlTjADI

Of course I really don't know what I'm doing and for the moment I can only record with composite, so the quality isn't very good. Editing and flow leaves something to be desired as well. Hopefully the next few game I try will be more of an improvement (Not Sonic 2, though. That's going to be a mess).

I already have Knuckles in Sonic 2 recorded and it just needs to be put together and uploaded. Next I plan on either Sonic 1 or S3&K as Knuckles. Later 3D Blast is another candidate, but I'm unsure if I want to go with Genesis (better music) or Saturn (better zone design and special stages) or both. A few Game Gear games are a possibility as well.

Probably not Sonic CD, though, as I'm not a fan of playing that.

So in the meantime enjoy tolerate what I have to offer.