Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Good Morning Thread.

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

Default The Good Morning Thread.

I thought I would make this as a thread that people could just stop in and say good morning and say how they think their day will go.

Good morning everyone. Today I will finish up work at a decent time, meet my girlfriend after with the kids and we are going to the Medicine Hat Stampede. It will be fun riding all the fair rides, listening to live music, then dropping the kids off at a friends house for the night. At night I can only explain in the NSFW in discord.

Enjoy your day everybody and tell us all how you think your day will go here!

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

There are four minutes left of my morning but I'm happy to spend them with you I think today will be good, it's Friday and it's pizza for dinner!

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Hopw you have a good morning nutty!

For me today, well, rollo got out for the third time yesterday so we have a kennel up and hes going to be hotwired in. I feel a little bad about it but if he can't stay in the yard he's going to get hurt.

So I'm a little concerned with him today.

I'm gonna shake it up today. I'll drink coffee, play games, and wait for Sunday so I can watch more Game of Thrones. My life is basically John Wick 3.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

Good morning, it's 7:51am and I've been awake since 9:00pm last night because I guess I'm working overnights until the busy period is done. I think the rest of the day will be spent... being tired.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

My code complied and I fixed one of the big bugs with the game I'm working on. Only 1 huge bug left then I have only 1 task after that and I can start making actual levels and sprites.

Also going out with friends to a great dumpling place for lunch. Working 3 blocks from Chinatown has some great perks.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

My morning was crap much like my afternoon.

I've had a horrible headache all day and I just want to crawl into bed. I can't though because I decided to be a father.

Good morning! I went work early this morning, and I'll be back there this evening... It's gonna be a busy day for sure! This morning has gone well though. I had a smoothie and a muffin for breakfast, and that makes any morning good

Good morning! Does it count if it's actually 3pm but I'm just waking up after working night shift? haha
    I'm a water dude, jet skis, water pools
    Surfin' the (waaaave), I'm hurtin' the (waaaave)...
    "Oh Yes" ~ Juelz Santana

What awful person decided to put the word "good" alongside "morning?" Mornings mean you have to get out of bed. WHO WANTS TO DO THAT?

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Good morning!

It is 7:35am and I'm sat watching Fireman Sam with my son. I feel like absolute crap with a horrible headache and sickness. Unfortunately, MissH was up a lot of the night with our little one and she desperately needs some sleep.

Not the best start to the weekend but at least at least it looks sunny today. Playing a gig at a new venue in Bollington tomorrow so hope I've recovered in time for that.

Hope you all have a nice weekend

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Morning.

It is certainly a time to no longer be asleep.

Morning! I worked early this morning, but I have the evening off! First time in eight days. I'm so excited!

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

Good morning. Even though crooks tried to break into my place last night the alarm got them running away quickly. Today I am going to fix a door jam on my garage, then Val and I are taking the kids swimming. Should be a good day.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Kurisu Kazama (Sargatanas)

It's gone 13:30, but good morning to those in the corresponding time zones! I'm sat in my car on my lunch break testing out a new iced coffee / caramel smoothie thingiemagig that the coffee shop gave me for free because they made too much. It's gooood.
    <a href=http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/Valentine-06/Signatures/fat_mooglesig2.png target=_blank>http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...mooglesig2.png</a>