Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mafia XIII: Dad Mafia Game Thread - Hello, Mafia, I'm Dad

So we might very well be at rope's end already if there's two Bad Dads, huh... well then, Walter, I'm not one of them. On the other hand...

##Vote: Greg

Always just barely there but not really active, as if you want to not stand out either way. You're suspicious, fella.

Scratch that.

##Unvote

If there actually are two Bad Dads, the open votes are giving them an invitation to swoop in and lock down the vote. And yet that hasn't happened yet. How strange. Harry, Walter, how come it has not?

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

A good question, and also a good point. The opening post implies there is more than one Bad Dad.

I'll scratch my vote for now to stop shenanigans like that from happening

​##Unvote

I voted simply to see how you reacted. I will pull mine too since like you said it can be easily locked down.

##Unvote

With three being the lockdown I am looking at one dad who haven't done anything right now.

Joe the army dad has jumped in, tossed a vote, then ghosted out on day one and hasn't done anything since. We are all dads fixing the fence, watching Fox News, and driving the kids to Football practice. Yet he hasn't really added much.

As it is, Greg's my #1 suspect and Joe my #2 suspect. Both have been very quiet, but Greg seemed fishy to me even on day 1, immediately following Jeff's vote for Paul and being around yet not saying much.

I'll have to vote now since I'll be gone a while and might not be back before the deadline, hopefully I will be back to see what happened in my absence and maybe alter my vote accordingly.

##Vote: Greg

i don't buy that you would openly take the risk of having the vote locked down for this reason if you were a fellow Rad Dad.

##Vote: Harry

It was that or risk not being able to vote at all, giving the Bad Dads more power in the lynch. Like I said, wasn't sure if I''d make it back in time.

Turns out I did, but nothing really happened in the meantime. Now I can't really risk unvoting, since I'd effectively be lynching myself unless someone swooped in, and Greg's still my #1 suspect, so I'll leave my vote as it is.

Worth noting there's less than an hour until overtime, so not voting would be just as bad as risking a lockdown. At this point we have to vote and hope we're right.

Harry is a Rad Dad. No doubt in my mind. Greg I really am not sure of. Joe either. I have been waiting for Joe to respond. Also am interested in what Greg has to say with a vote against him.

If we are in OT I know Harry is a Rad Dad so I would only be able to break the tie with a vote for...
    ​##Vote: Greg

Articles
    Blog Entries

Day over. Flavor coming.

Articles
    Blog Entries

All right so it's not letting me log into the host account.

Greg's incredible hotness could not prevent him from being trapped under a deck and starving to death. Greg was a Rad Dad played by Pumpkin.

Night phase begins now and will last 24 hours.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Welp in all my chaotic fumbling between accounts I forgot to mention one simple detail, the Bad Dads win!

Harry and Joe, played by WarZidane and Formalhaut respectively, win!

Jeff and Walter, played by Karifean and FFNut respectively, join their other Rad Dads as losers!

Well a bunch of logistical nightmares and a small size, it's no surprise this game would be short, but WarZidane pretty much single-handedly won it for the Mafia. Role PM's and Night Actions'll be posted when I can be bothered.